剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
Did you bring it here?
什么
What?
带身上没 给我看看
Did you bring it here?! Let me see it!
好吧 我是希望我们两个
Well, okay. I was hoping that, you know, the two of us,
也许在你帮助下 能找到方法来培育它
maybe with your help, we could find a way to grow it.
所以你有 还带到这儿了
So you do have it. You brought it here.
给我看看 给我看看
Show it to me. Show it to me!
希尔迪 你有点吓到我了 还有
Hildy, you're kind of scaring me a little and...
你有在吃药吗
Have you been taking your medication?
药 -好吧
Meds? - Okay...
应该吃药的是他们
They should be taking my meds!
这事 我们先坐下来
Maybe this... Let's just sit down...
给我看看
Show it to me. Show it to me!
我想看它起效 -希尔迪
I want to see it work! - Hildy.
希尔迪
Hildy! Whoa! Whoa!
我想看它起效
I want to see it... work.
希尔迪 把枪放下
Hildy, put the gun down.
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
Ohh!
疯老婆子 该死
Crazy old lunatic. God damn it.
天呐 她疯了 她真是疯了
Oh, God. She's crazy. She's crazy.
让你找到了
You found it!
真有 让你给找到了
It's real! And you fucking found it!
你那里通风还行吗 怀亚特
Air flowing okay in there, Wyatt?
你的行为有失荣誉
"Your behavior has been dishonorable!
现在都只是空话
This is only words now.
毫无意义的鸟鸣
The meaningless chatter of birds.
多说无益 战斗吧
Your talk makes me weary. So we will fight."
我坚持如此
"I insist on it."
那好 那我们就战斗到死吧
"Very well then. We will battle to the death!"
别无他法
"There is no other way."
让我们的剑解决一切吧
"Our swords will settle things."
那就来吧
"So they will."
山谷豺狼
El Chacal Del Valle.
嘿 翻译“Chacal”
Hey. Translate "Chacal."
Chacal 豺狼
Chacal. Jackal.
杀手的俗称 连环杀手
Slang for killer. Serial killer.
这蘑菇太厉害了
That is a serious mushroom.
还有谁知道
Who else knows about this?
没了 没了
No one. No one.
就只有弗朗西斯
Just... Just, um... Frances.
弗朗西斯是谁
And who is Frances?
我以前的实验室搭档
My old lab partner.
实验室 国家卫生研究院吗
Lab? NIH?
不是 林肯高中
No. Um, Lincoln High School.
马歇尔 是不是有女孩对你撒娇卖♥♥萌
Marshall. Did some girl make puppy-dog eyes at you?
迷得你就把全世界最棒的蘑菇给送人了
And so now you're giving away the world's greatest mushroom?!
可悲
Pathetic!
她人很好 希尔迪
She's really nice, Hildy.
你来这儿干嘛
Why'd you come here?
我真的觉得你能帮我种植
Well, I-I really thought you could help me grow it.
我们可以把它分享给全世界 想想看
And we could give this to the whole world. Think about that.
如果它是因为污流生长的
If... If it's growing because of the runoff,
如果它适应了人类的毒素 那
if it's adapted to our poisons, that's...
那我们就只需要找到一个地方
that means we just need to find a place
在合适的海拔 湿度适中 没有霜冻
at just the right altitude, humidity, no freezes,
位于我们能找到的最恶劣的药品垃圾填埋场上方
and then right on top of the nastiest pharmaceutical landfill we can find.
就能种出来
We could do that!
这蘑菇对你来说太强了 马歇尔
This is too powerful for you, Marshall.
你都不知道自己在应付什么
You barely understand what you're dealing with.
放下它 把它交出来
Leave it. Leave it with me.
好吧 希尔迪 你又让我有点害怕了
Okay. Hildy, you're kind of scaring me again.
给我
Give it to me!
我还是走吧
I think I better go.
马歇尔
Marshall!
给我 快给我
Give it to me! Give it to me!
马歇尔
Marshall!
搞什么 今天周四
What the... It's Thursday!
是啊 今天周四
Yeah. It's Thursday.
周四是你请
Thursday's your day.
行吧 我俩都多一杯咖啡
Well, I guess we got extra coffee.
约会咋样 -放我鸽子了
How was your date? - Stood me up.
真假的 蘑菇姐放你鸽子
Are you serious? Amelia Mushrooms did that?
别提那个名字 她在我这儿死了
Don't even mention that name. She's dead to me.
我有个很有趣的事要讨论
Well, I've got something very interesting to discuss.
如果我告诉你 马歇尔·库索是秘鲁连环谋杀案嫌疑人 会怎样
What if I told you Marshall Cuso is a suspect in serial murders in Peru?
珍妮特
Janet?
约翰 你醒了 天呐
John! You're awake! Oh, my God!
医生 -我没事 亲爱的 我没事
Doctor! - I'm okay, honey. I'm okay.
他们说 你挺不过来了
They said you wouldn't make it!
他们说 根本不可能
They said there was no way!
就那里 在瑞特克药业的旧废弃场
And right over there, an old Reutical dumping site.
制药废料 蘑菇养料
Pharma waste. Food for a mushroom.
♪ You've got what it takes ♪
♪ And I'm gonna take it ♪
天呐
Oh, my God.
不敢信我们在私人飞机上
I cannot believe we're on a private jet.
有点主人翁的样子 孩子 这叫“专机”
Talk like you belong here, son. Call it a "P.J."
太棒了 专机
Aw, hell yeah! A "P.J."
我只是不敢相信 车子
I-I just... I can't believe, like, a car
直接把我们送到了飞机舱口
brought us right up to the door of a plane.
真的太
Like, that's...
香槟
Ohh! - Champers!
♪ You've got what it takes ♪
♪ And I'm gonna take it ♪
他有了 真的吗
He has it?! For real?!
得抓紧行动
We have to move fast.
我来开车
I'm driving.
Hello.
♪ You've got what it takes ♪
♪ And I'm gonna take it ♪
♪ And I'll show you how ♪
♪ Just how we can make it ♪
♪ You don't know what... ♪
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表