剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
好吧 不是你会处理掉这事吗
Okay, I thought you were taking care of that.
是的
Ah. Yes.
我们原本有个人 但似乎失去了联♥系♥
We had someone on it, but it seems we lost him.
好吧 那你什么计划
Okay, so what is your plan?
地点已经找到了 在北卡罗来纳
We have the location, North Carolina.
我会发给你
I'll send it to you.
好的 好
Okay, okay.
他在纽约是通缉犯 我们可以抓捕他
He's wanted in New York. We can bring him in.
好 随时汇报进展
Good, keep me posted.
再见
Ciao.
我天
Oh, my God!
马歇尔 马歇尔
Marshall! Marshall!
啊
Ah.
等等
Wait.
我们成功了吗
We... We did it?
天呐
Oh, my God. - Oh, my God!
马歇尔 成功了 -太好了
Marshall, it worked. - Yes!
到处都是 弗朗西斯 你看 -苏格拉底找到那个地方了
It's everywhere. Frances, look. - Socrates found the spot.
成功了 成功了
And it worked. It worked!
我们做到了
We did it! Yeah!
Yes!
抱歉 咋了
Uhh. Sorry, what's happening?
他们可能种出了蘑菇
They grew their mushrooms maybe?
接下来 怎么做
So what's our move here?
也许他说得对
Maybe he was right.
也许他没做什么违法的事
Maybe he's not doing anything illegal.
话说回来 这么多怪事发生 不可能完全合法
Still, this is a lot of weird shit to not be illegal somehow.
真漂亮啊
Ah. They're so beautiful.
太酷了
It's so cool.
我在想 也许我可以带一些
I was thinking maybe I'd take some,
去看我妈
make a quick trip up to see to my Mom,
然后回来就可以
and then I could come back and m... and just get...
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
我 我没事
I-I-I am. I just...
只是这太庞大了
It's just so... enormous,
可能性是如此之广 你明白吗
the range of possibilities, you know?
我 我不知道
I'm... I don't know.
就像希尔迪说的 这种力量太
Like Hildy said, this kind of power is...
而且我们还不知道会有什么其他副作用
And we have no idea what other side effects there might be.
会长出多少 怎么把它取出来
And how many will grow? How do we get it out?
经费会是多少
What's gonna be the overhead?
我是说 有 -现在先别想这些
Hey, hey. - I mean, there's just... - Let's not think about that right now.
谁先得到蘑菇呢 对吧
Well, who gets the mushroom first, right?
这很重要 年长的人 病重的人
That's important. Oldest people? The sickest?
如果有人病得很重
And, like, what if someone's super sick
但又非常种族歧视呢
but they're also super racist?
还要给他吗
Does that guy still get it?
马歇尔 马歇尔 -我知道 只是
Marshall. Marshall. - I know, I know. Just...
深呼吸 -好的
Take... Take a breath. - Okay.
好吗 听着
Okay? Look.
你会有一款很棒的产品
You're gonna have this great product.
你会放松下来的
You'll... You'll be able to relax.
等等 产品
Wait. Product?
弗朗西斯 我们有机会改变世界
Frances, we have a chance here to change the world!
这不是商品 它应该免费
This isn't a product. It should be free!
它可以在任何地方生长
It could grow everywhere!
不再需要保险 不再需要处方
No more insurance, no more prescriptions,
不再有邪恶药企
no more evil companies.
你不必因为没钱
You don't have to stay sick
就一直生病
just because you don't have money.
发生在你妈妈身上的奇迹 应该发生在每个人身上
What happened to your mom, that should happen for everyone.
那真的就太美好了
That would be so wonderful.
我想要那样 我想要那样的世界
I-I want that. I want that world.
好 好
Good, good.
你能创造那样的世界吗 -我可以试试
You can make that world? - I can try.
唯一受损的只有药企高管
The only people who'd lose would be pharma execs,
不过也许他们可以去做城市规划
but, hey, maybe they can work in urban planning.
对 好吧
Right. Okay.
马歇尔 我想我能帮你
Marshall, I think I can help you.
我们可以用正确的方式来做这事
We can do this the right way.
我不知道 你觉得吗
I don't know. You think so?
我们真知道这有效吗
Do we even know if this works?
我们该不该 我不知道 试试
Should we... I dunno, try it?
我从没在健康时吃过
I've never taken it when I'm healthy.
发生太多疯狂的事了
So many crazy things have happened.
多一样蘑菇 又怎样呢
Why not add shrooms to the mix?
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
弗朗西斯 这事最好值得我花时间听
Frances? This better be worth my time.
弗朗西斯 你怎么能这样
Frances, how could you?
那是哪里
Whoa. Where was that?
不 那 那是传送门
No, that... that... that's the Portal.
好吧 马歇尔 我
Okay. Marshall, I...
我觉得我得告诉你一件事
I think I have to tell you something.
我
I...
什么事
What's that?
马歇尔 我
Marshall, I...
马歇尔·库索
Marshall Cuso?
在
Yes.
马歇尔·库索 你被捕了
Marshall Cuso, you are under arrest
罪名是在纽约州纵火
for the arson of private property
焚烧私人财产
in the State of New York.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
好了 我是吉默·贾维斯 本镇警长
Okay! I'm Jimmer Jarvis, sheriff of this township.
这里发生了什么事 -是吗 我们是州警
What's going on here. - Yeah? And we're state.
靠边坐 -你说什么
Take a back seat. - The fuck you just say?
听着 他只是我们的货物
Look, he's just cargo to us.
他会被送去纽约 让我们各司其职吧
He's getting sent to New York. Let us do our jobs.
你被交易到洋基队了 伙计
You've been traded to the Yankees, buddy!
天 天呐 马歇尔
Oh, my... Oh, my God, Marshall,
你 你想让我做什么
what... what do you want me to do?
把所有东西都打包 所有东西
Pack everything up. Everything.
回家吧 我很快就会出来
And just go home. I'll be out soon.
马歇尔 拜托 我真的需要和你谈谈
Marshall, please, I-I really need to talk to you.
对
I...
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表