剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
马达加斯加的吗 -赞恩 我
Is he from Madagascar? - Zane, I...
因为我不做马达加斯加的
Because I do not do business
龟的生意
with tortoises from, uh, Madagascar.
不是马达加斯加的 赞恩 看看这个壳
He's not from Madagascar, Zane. Look at this shell.
秘鲁来的 好吗
He's from Peru. Okay?
你能和我玩那个吗
Um, can you do the thing with me?
拜托 赞恩 快点 -我想玩那个
Damn it, Zane. Come on. - I wanna do the thing.
同父异母 也是亲兄弟
♪ Half-brothers are real brothers ♪
同父异母 也有真情
♪ Half-brothers are true! ♪
不难吧 谢谢你
It wasn't that hard. Thank you.
好 太好了 赞恩 拜托 我
Great. Okay, great. Zane, please, I...
赞恩
Zane.
你来干嘛 -兄弟 拜托
What are you doing here? - Buddy? Please?
我得赶紧走 有人在追踪我
I-I've gotta get going. People are after me.
为什么不看我们能做些什么
Why don't we... let's just see what we can do.
好的
Um... okay!
就从一点茶树油和樟脑开始
We'll just start here with a little Melaleuca, camphor,
香气温和 缓解各种不适
mild aromatic, analgesic for any discomfort.
马歇尔 你不太擅长这个
Marshall, you're not very good at this.
知道什么会很好吗 龟草
Oh, you know what would be good? Thalassia testudinum,
粗纤维和蛋白质 磷酸二钙 羽衣甘蓝
crude fiber and protein, dicalcium phosphate, kale,
碳酸钙 赖氨酸 干海藻 抗坏血酸聚磷酸盐
calcium carbonate, lysine, dried kelp, ascorbyl polyphosphate,
再加点卵磷脂 确保安全
and a little lecithin just to be safe.
最后加些干河虾
Top it off with some sun-dried river shrimp
再加些豆粕 就可以啦
and some soybean meal, and he'll be good to go.
给你 -好 谢了 赞恩
Here you go. - Okay. Thank you, Zane.
鞠躬 我得走了
Uh, namaste. I gotta go.
其实
Actually,
也许 你会想把它留在这儿
maybe you just wanna leave him here with me.
这么漂亮的标本
A gorgeous specimen like this?
需要一个负责任的专家来好好照顾
He needs the proper care of a responsible expert.
不了
Uh, no.
我是个好兄弟吗 马歇尔 -赞恩
Was I a good brother, Marshall? - Zane...
至少算是好同父异母兄弟吗
Was I at least as a good as a half-brother?
至少一半好吧
Was at least half good?
好吧 行 行
Mm-hmm. - Okay. Well, um, cool, cool.
你要为这些东西付钱吗 还是
Are you gonna pay for all that shit or...?
好
Okay.
你一段时间内见不到我了 赞恩
You're not gonna see me for a while, Zane.
好运了
Good luck.
♪ Bartender, pour me another ♪
昨晚阿♥拉♥巴马州处决一个人
They executed a guy in Alabama last night.
知道他断头饭吃了什么吗
You know what his last meal was?
洋葱圈
Onion rings.
洋葱圈
Onion rings?
对 就洋葱圈 仅此而已
Yeah, just onion rings. That's it.
吓 要是我 我断头饭
Pssh. Nah, my last meal,
要吃菲力牛排 薯条和土豆饼
I'm having filet mignon, fries, and hashbrowns.
凯撒沙拉 不过多放配料
Caesar salad. Ooh, but, like, mostly the dressing.
我都快死了 还在乎什么生菜
What do I care about lettuce if I'm dying?
马提尼 橄榄 还得要
Martini, olives. Oh, and I got to have...
不可能让你喝酒的
They don't let you have alcohol.
拜托 都是断头饭了
Come on. It's my last meal.
那也是监狱啊
It's still prison.
事实上 大多数州只能吃
In fact, in most states, you can only get stuff
监狱食堂已经做好的东西
they already make in the prison cafeteria.
真假的
Really?
不能吃必胜客 啥的吗
So you can't get, like, Pizza Hut or something?
大多数州都不行
Not in most states.
那你觉得他去了哪
So where do you think he went?
谁 -那个家伙 马歇尔
Who? - The guy. Marshall.
有人在隐瞒一些事情
Somebody's not telling us something here.
我反正不抱怨
I'm not complaining.
我们得以在乡下待一段时间
We got to spend some time in the country.
两个特工 加班 汽车旅馆 日常津贴
Two agents, overtime, motel room, per diem.
这得耗费不少资源
That's a lot of resources.
从整体来看 你那三份蛋清煎蛋
In the grand scheme of things, I don't think
不算什么大事
your three egg-white omelets were that big of a deal.
我的汉堡 鸡条
Nor was my burger, chicken fingers,
以及 我俩第一天后悔吃了的金枪鱼三明治 也不是大事
and on our regrettable first day, tuna melt.
这个看起来像是独♥立♥真菌
This might look like individual fungi,
但它们的菌丝体会相互交流
but their mycelium communicates with each other.
如果一个真菌需要帮助
If a fungus needs help,
整个网络都会感知到 将糖分 水分
the network knows and transfers sugars, water,
和矿物质 转移给需要的同伴
and minerals to a friend in need.
你以为你看到的是不同的真菌
You think you're looking at a different fungus,
但你真正看到的是一种统一的智慧
but what you're seeing is a single intelligence.
菌类会做什么 它会适应
Because what does fungi do? It adapts.
我们污染了地球 它们会如何回应
We poison the planet. So how do they respond?
它们只会变得更强
They only get stronger.
蓝天使蘑菇
The blue angel mushroom...
仅在传说中存在 从未被发现
rumored, never found...
可能具有巨大的潜力
could have massive potential,
对人类的效果 比干细胞疗法
effects on humans 100 times more effective
要强百倍 比我们见过的任何东西都要强
than stem-cell therapy, than anything we've ever seen.
我吃了蘑菇 现在在商店里
I'm on 'shrooms and I'm at the store.
我的生活 怎么了
What is my life?!
什么 你为什么要去商店
What? Why would you go to the store?
- Ugh. - Oh!
这是你吗 -不
Is that you? - Oh, uh, no.
不 只是做些研究
No, just some research. Yeah...
听着 要和我吃午饭吗
Hey, listen, you wanna go to lunch with me?
什么 我是说 好的
What? Oh, I mean, um, yes.
是要解雇我吗
Um, is this, like, a firing-me thing?
因为如果是
Because if it is, I...
乔纳斯·巴克斯坦取消了我的会面 这可不妙
Jonas Backstein canceled on me, which is not good.
狼爷乔纳斯
Jonas the Wolf?
别叫这绰号♥ 他很不喜欢
Never use that nickname. He hates that.
我只是不想浪费我在擦餐厅的预订
I just don't want to waste my reservation at Tuh.
那里很难订到
It was impossible to get.
我知道 就是我订的
Yep. I know. I'm the one who got it.
太好了 你会来吗
Neat. So you'll come?
好的 只是
Um, okay. Yeah. Just, um...
那家店叫茶餐厅
It's actually pronounced Té.
当然 随便 预订是1:30
Sure. Yeah. Whatever. Reservation is 1:30,
但我想你对这个地方了如指掌
but I guess you know everything about the place.
可以再来份那个鱿鱼墨沫吗
Hey, could I have more of that squid-ink foam?
太美味了
That was delicious.
公♥司♥现在彻底完蛋了
Ah! Well, the company is just completely fucked.
让我做CEO只有一个任务
They brought me in as CEO with one job...
解决即将到来的巨额诉讼
settle the huge fucking lawsuit that's coming at us
因为抑郁和自杀念头
because of the depression and the suicidal thoughts
那些据称是斯普米瓦的
that were a side effect, allegedly,
副作用 可是却无人提及
of Spumiva, which, you know, no one talks about
我们缓解了多少关节炎 但算了
how much arthritis we alleviated, but fine.
总之 结果 那些幸存的亲属
Anyway, it turns out the surviving relatives are...
我在听证会上 他们真的
I was at the deposition. They were really...
他们的故事 陪审团会被那种东西
Ah, their stories? A jury's gonna be in tears
感动得流泪 这对我们可不利
at some of this shit, and that's not good for us.
没错
Right.
然后奥姆库替辛的测试结果也出来了
And then the testing's coming in on Omcutizane,
不怎么妙
and it is not good.
我们现在基本上只是在给人们卖♥♥希望了
We're basically just selling people hope at this point.
但也可以说好过什么都没有
Which arguably is better than nothing.
Mm.
您的乌贼墨沫
Your squid-ink foam.
北卡罗来纳州的垃圾场情况一团糟
Then the North Carolina dump situation is a whole mess.
那儿的总检察长 简直是甩不掉的麻烦精
The attorney general down there is like a monkey on my back.
我根本不想吃这个 你想吃吗
I don't even want this. Do you want this?
不 谢谢
Oh, uh, no, thank you.
弗朗西斯 帮我个大忙 跟我说些好消息吧
Frances, do me a huge favor and tell me some good news.
好 那我说了 瑞克 还记得
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表