剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
逗你的
Kidding.
再见
Bye.
打扰一下
Um, excuse me?
这家伙的油 最多也就剩一半了
Ah, this guy can't have more than half a tank left.
你好 我想看看 有没有我能开的车
Yes. Hi. I'm looking for a vehicle that I can drive.
我这儿能开的 就只有前面那辆
Only thing I got that can drive is what's out front.
瑞克 好吧
Hi, Rick. Okay.
昨天的考察没成功
Yesterday's expedition did not work out,
找我跟你提那个新药
to find the new drug that I was telling you about.
那个蘑菇
The mushroom.
我现在的典型生活写照
Classic my life right now.
是那个地方烧毁了 还挺吓人的
Yeah, the place burned down. Actually, it was really scary.
是啊 有些业余科学家 真的很怪胎
Yeah. Some of these amateur scientist guys are real freaks.
好吧 瑞克 我想谈谈加薪的事
Okay. Rick, I would like to discuss a raise.
现在不是加薪的时候 弗朗西斯
Ugh! This is not the time for raises, Frances.
但挺住 好吗
But just hang in there, okay?
如果我们能东山再起
If we can crawl our way back to life,
就能在这儿赚到大钱
we can all make a lot of money here.
你有过大钱吗
You ever had a lot of money?
没 -那感觉很不错
No. - Well, it's real nice.
这样吧 我让你尝尝味
I tell you what. I'll give you a taste.
我们要去度假 或者说去旅行
We're going on vacation. Or... Or a trip anyway.
我们要去瑞士
We're going to Switzerland.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
对 狼爷乔纳斯 想在那儿见我
Yeah. Jonas the Wolf wants to see me there.
不是什么好事 所以你跟我一起
Can't be good. So you're coming with me.
预计要待多久
How long are we expected to be there?
一周
Uh, a week?
看他们用多久才能把热铁棍插♥进♥我屁♥股♥
However long it takes to put hot fire pokers up my ass
或者别的酷刑
or whatever they're gonna do to me.
不算我休假吧
And this... it won't count as my vacation days?
该死 不算 带薪的
Damn it, no. You'll get paid.
你到底有多少假期 30天
How many vacation days do you get anyway? Thirty?
瑞克 我只有五天
Rick, I get five!
请个律师吧
Ooh. Hire a lawyer.
好吧 我现在不能去瑞士
Okay. I can't go to Switzerland right now.
不能去 有什么工作要做吗
You can't? What, do you have, like, work to do or something?
对 这就是你的工作
Oh, right. This is your job.
我不是这样演练的
This is not what I rehearsed.
听着 你可以带上你男朋友
Look. Tell you what. You can bring your boyfriend.
真的 -嗯
Really? - Yeah.
尼克 是叫这个吗
Nick? Is that his name?
他体重多少
How much does he weigh?
我不知道 -开玩笑
Uh, I don't... - I was just kidding.
不是会导致飞机失事的体重
As long as he's not plane-crashing weight.
以及不碍事就行
And as long as he stays out of your way.
李斯医生同意我对情感劳动的观点
Well, Dr. Lees agrees with me about the emotional labor.
好 珍妮特 我倒垃圾
Okay. Janet... I take out the trash.
我清理院子里黛西的狗屎
I pick up Daisy's giant piles of shit in the yard.
那是你的狗 这不算劳动吗
That's your dog! Is that not labor?!
这个
Well...
该死
Oh, shit!
约翰
John?
约翰尼
Johnny?
Ohh!
我刚意识到 我们要让不少小孩失望了
Oh. I just realized we're gonna disappoint a lot of kids.
天呐 看起来不妙
Oh, man. That doesn't look good.
你能听到我吗
Hey. Um... Can you hear me?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
从电梯到大门正好27步 我说对了吧
27 steps exactly from the elevator to the door. Booyah.
你走得很小步
You took small steps.
你不觉得很奇怪吗
Doesn't this seem weird to you?
今天证物室也太多西装大佬了
A lot of suits in the evidence room.
不关我们事 -好吧
Not our problem. - Okay.
还有房♥子着火
There's still the house burning down
宝马蹭漆
and the paint from the BMW.
那确实有点怪
Yeah, that was a little odd.
我确实一直在想马歇尔去哪了
I do keep wondering where Marshall went.
可不是嘛
I hear ya.
我们今晚干嘛
What're we getting up to tonight?
我有个约会
I, um... I have a date.
不错 不错
Oh. Cool. Cool.
谁是那个幸运女士
Heh. Who's the lucky lady?
阿梅莉亚
Amelia.
蘑菇姐阿梅莉亚 那个菌类学家
Amelia Mushrooms? The mycologist?
我把事情搞复杂了
I'm making it complicated.
好呗
Okay. Hey.
和蘑菇姐玩得开心
Have fun with Amelia Mushrooms.
我可能会去做点什么
Yeah, I'll probably get up to somethin'. Ha!
我知道你是侦探
Hey, I know you're a detective and all,
但别监视我的约会
but don't spy on my date.
乖乖的 好吗
Behave yourself, okay?
天 希尔迪真不太合群
Boy, Hildy's not exactly on the grid.
但应该就是这里了
But this should be the spot.
瞧瞧 谁来了
Well! Look who's here.
希尔迪 房♥子不错
Hildy! Nice, um, uh, home.
是很不错 谢谢
Yes! Very. Thank you.
我可以进来吗
I-Is it okay if I come in?
带外人没
Anyone with you?
带了只乌龟
Uh, I have a tortoise.
你的乌龟想喝点茶吗
Would your tortoise like some tea?
应该不用 -好
Uh, I don't think so. - Okay.
你还在教书吗
Um, are you still teaching?
偶尔会有探寻者拜访
The occasional seeker comes by.
那些不惧怕真科学的人
Ah. People who aren't afraid of real science.
糟了
Oh, shit...
你应该坚持真菌研究的 马歇尔
You should've stuck with fungi, Marshall.
我来就是为这个 希尔迪
Well, that's kind of why I'm here, Hildy.
我找到了
Hm. - I found it.
找到了什么
You found what?
传说中的蘑菇
The mushroom.
传说中的蘑菇
The mushroom?
蓝天使
The Blue Angel?
根本就不存在
Ha. Doesn't exist.
我找到了 真存在
Oh, I found it. It exists.
我还吃了 救了我命
I even took it. It saved my life.
“找到了” 在哪找到的
"Found" it. Found it where?
在秘鲁
Uh, in Peru.
一个山谷 我沿河走进去
A valley. I followed a river up into...
我在秘鲁待了15年
I spent 15 years in Peru!
秘鲁没有
It's not in Peru.
反正我找到了 希尔迪
Well, I found it, Hildy.
你必须相信我 问题是
You have to trust me. And the problem is,
在蘑菇生长地的上游
upriver from where the mushroom grows
瑞特克药业有个可怕的工业废料场
Reutical has this horrible industrial waste site
在污染一切
that's poisoning everything.
我不知道这些蘑菇还能撑多久
I don't know how much longer they can survive.
当然了
Of course!
当然了 它适应了 它进化了
Of course! It adapted! It evolved!
什么 -污流
What? - The runoff!
滋养了它 -滋养 不
It fed it! - Fed it? No.
切尔诺贝利 记得切尔诺贝利吗
Chernobyl. Remember Chernobyl?
黑色素真菌
The melanized fungi?
是
Yeah...
辐射改变了黑色素分子的结构
The radiation altered the structure of the melanin molecules.
真菌不是克服了辐射下而继续生长
The fungi weren't growing in spite of the radiation.
而正是因为辐射 随之改变并生长
They were changing and growing because of it.
天呐 我怎么会忘了这茬
Oh, my God! How did I miss that?!
天呐 它在吸收污水
Oh, my God! It's feeding on the runoff!
希尔迪
Hildy!
带身上没
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表