剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
I don't know what to say. This...
失去母亲这种事
When you lose your mom, that's...
真的
that's something.
我是说 妈妈
A mom, I mean...
世上就只有一个啊
you only get one of those.
我感觉我失去了两次
I feel like I lost my mom twice.
蘑菇让她复活了
The mushroom brought her back.
从树上掉下来 谁能想到呢
Falling out of a tree? Who would've guessed?
至少她又有活力了
At least she felt alive again.
抱歉 这不好笑 她已经去世了
Sorry. It's not funny. She's dead.
能只把好的部分给人们 去掉致死那部分吗
Can we give people the good part of that without the dying part?
我想我们可以
I think we can.
你妈妈会为你骄傲的 弗朗西斯
Your mom would be proud of you, Frances.
她会喜欢被印在宣传册上的
She would've loved being on a pamphlet.
我看到了 另一个世界藏在这表象之下
I see it... a world behind this one
它将吞噬这里
that will swallow this place
然后治愈我们所有人
and... and heal us all.
我去了那里 你也会去那里
I go there. You'll be there, too.
那里爱你
It loves you.
看了科罗拉多车祸案天使没
You seen Colorado Car Crash Angel Man?
外面的人都疯了
Everybody out there losing their damn minds.
坐下 那次袭击不是偶然 有人派他来的
Sit. That attack wasn't random. Someone sent him.
你一定很重要 你重要吗 马歇尔
You must be important. Are you important, Marshall?
我真不重要 克里斯托弗
I'm really not, Christopher.
我被一个我很信任的人背叛了
I've been betrayed by somebody I really trusted.
我得离开这里 该怎么 我要怎么
I gotta get out of here. What can I... how am I gonna...
我觉得你活不久了
Hey! I don't think you're gonna live very long.
什么 -不管谁袭击你
What? - Whoever attacked you...
都会再来找你
they'll be after you again.
我只能保护你这么多
I can only protect you so much.
你最好让自己有用点 赫克托
You better make yourself useful. Hector!
你是医生对吧 赫克托 给他看看你的脚
You're a doctor, right? Hector, show him your foot.
天呐 我不是医生 所以
Oh boy. I'm not a doctor. So...
你胜似了
You're close enough.
只要你还在这里就得给我做事
As long as you're around, you work for me.
还是我亲自杀了你
Or should I kill you myself?
可能正中那些重要人物的下怀
It might make the important people happy.
好吧 来看看
Okay. Well, let's look.
你有糖尿病吗
Are you diabetic?
可能得减少糖分摄入
You should probably cut down on sugar.
这小子可减不了
Not gonna happen with this boy.
听着 你有没有什么办法
Listen, do you think there's any way
能帮我弄到一种叫河豚毒素的东西
you could get me something called tetrodotoxin?
是从河豚提取的
It's extracted from pufferfish.
我还需要一个人
And I would also need someone...
我能给你弄些烟
I can get you cigarettes.
这就是你的人生了 接受吧
This is your life now. Accept it.
搞什么 伙计
What the hell, man?
我不喜欢听歌♥分心
I don't like music. It's distracting.
听说过世界上最孤独的鲸鱼吗
You ever hear about the loneliest whale in the world?
鲸鱼会唱歌♥ 对吧 它们彼此歌♥唱
Whales have songs, right? They sing to each other.
歌♥声大约在160兆赫
And the songs are at, like, 160 megahertz,
大概吧 具体多少我忘了
something like that. I forget the specifics.
但鲸鱼都在那个范围
But they're all within that range.
但有这么一只鲸鱼
Yet there's this one whale
歌♥声大约只有50兆赫
who sings at, like, 50 megahertz.
没人知道为什么
No one knows why.
别的鲸鱼都听不见它
But none of the other whales can hear him.
所以它就到处游唱
So he just goes around singing,
别的鲸鱼甚至不知道它的存在
and the other whales don't even know he's there.
我老搭档给我讲的
My old partner told me that.
我对鲸鱼不感兴趣
I'm not interested in whales.
Whoa! There he goes!
停下
Hey, stop!
偷速达非 是吧
Trying to steal Sudafil?
我感冒了
I got a cold.
你是想制毒 败类
You're gonna cook meth, ya dirtbag.
抓得漂亮 -是啊
Nice grab. - Yeah.
抓了世界上最牛的犯罪大脑
Busted the world's greatest criminal mastermind.
真希望立刻冲进去电人
I wish we could just run up and start tasing people.
不是那么玩的
Yeah, that's not how it works.
我刚还挺劲的 但一下掉下来了
Hey, I was rolling but I'm coming down super hard.
知道哪能弄到货吗
You know where I could score?
能来点摇♥头♥丸♥吗
Hey. Can I buy some molly?
这感觉太真实了
This is so real to me.
我想保持住这个感觉
I just need to keep this feeling going.
五颗80刀
$80 for five.
你有权保持沉默
You have the fucking right to remain fucking silent.
Enough!
这个太可爱了 就买♥♥这个
Okay, this one is cute as shit. You should get this.
金金 800刀呢
Kiki, it's $800.
对你来说就是一天的工资不到
That's, like, less than a day of work for you now.
就相当于坐办公室里刷三小时Instagram
That's like going into the office and spending three hours on Instagram.
天呐 那样不好吧
Jesus. Wow. Is that bad?
刷三小时Instagram吗
Spending three hours on Instagram?
你要是心情不好 确实越刷越不好
It is if you're, like, spiraling.
我是说 我靠卖♥♥药能买♥♥得起这个小钱包
I mean, is it okay that I can afford this tiny wallet
这正常吗
from selling medicine?
什么样的扭曲系统让这一切发生的
Like, what kind of twisted system is making that happen?
好吧 别在我面前耍嬉皮 尤其是在这里
Okay, do not go hippie on me, especially not here.
你没经历挣扎吗
Have you not struggled?
经历了 我挣扎大发了
Yeah. I have absolutely struggled.
你没努力工作吗 超越自己的极限
Have you not worked hard? Gone above and beyond?
追溯新东西 -我都做了
Tracked down some new thing? - Yeah, I did do that.
我经历了太多了 我值得
I went through a lot. I deserve...
一些东西 为自己争取吧 现在是弗朗西斯时刻
Something. Get yours. It's Frances time!
你刚失去妈妈 款待款待自己吧
You just lost your mom. Treat yourself.
天呐 很抱歉
My God. I'm so sorry.
就是失去唯一可以倾诉的人
It's like, what's the point of money
钱又有什么意义呢
when I lost the only person I could talk to?
而另一个唯一关心我的人被关在监狱里
And the only other person who cared about me is stuck in jail
可能再也不会和我说话了
and will probably never speak to me again.
但 嘿 至少我还有这个小钱包
But, hey, at least I got this tiny, little wallet.
好吧 你原本给了马歇尔
Okay, you gave Marshall the opportunity
参与进来的机会
to be a part of this.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
哥们愤世嫉俗 又从没计划
He's judgmental, and dude never had a plan.
谢谢 是的
Thank you! Yes.
如果他肯听我说
There could have been a compromise
或许可以达成妥协
if he would have just listened to me.
是啊 伙计差劲了
Yeah. That guy suuuuucks.
对 这会是我妈妈想要的
Yeah. This is what my mom wanted.
我们要合成它 测试它
We're gonna synthesize it, we're gonna test it,
然后分发出去
we're gonna distribute it,
我们会拯救生命 金金
and we are gonna save lives, Kiki!
我要买♥♥这个
I'll be buying this.
请刻上我的名字缩写
And I'd like it to be monogrammed.
谢谢 -没错 就喜欢这样的弗朗西斯
Please. - Hell yes. We love this Frances.
这才是你
This is who you are.
不 不
No. No.
坐下 -你是谁
Sit down. - Who are you?
我在这儿做志愿者
I volunteer here, okay?
自从得知你在这儿
Ever since I found out that you were here.
好 你知道我什么事
Okay. And what do you know about me?
我是真菌学家
I'm a mycologist.
缉毒局雇我去了你家
The DEA hired me to go to your house.
你是缉毒局的
You're DEA?!
那赶紧去死吧
Well, fuck off and die then.
我已经不为他们工作了
I don't work for them anymore.
我发现了你的蘑菇 从他们那里取走了
I found one of your mushrooms, and I took it from them.
我看到了效果
I saw what it can do.
你看到了 -对
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表