剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
这个山谷太特别了
And this valley is so special,
但它正在遭受破坏
but it's being destroyed as we speak.
这家公♥司♥ 瑞特克药业 一群邪恶之人
This company, Reutical Pharmaceuticals... evil people.
他们在上游有个废弃物倾倒场
They have a waste dumpsite just upstream.
对 我听说过他们
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I've... I've heard of those guys.
他们的CEO邪恶至极
Their CEO is this, like, evil...
他都没有做坏事所需要的聪明
I mean, he's not even smart enough to be evil.
瑞克·克鲁格 就是个恶势力工具人
Rick Kruger? He's just a functionary of demonic forces.
就像是魔鬼的愚蠢管家
He's like the Devil's idiot butler. Oh.
后来我开始理解了
Then I started to understand.
没人会听的 因为他们压根不想听
No one's listening because they didn't want to hear it.
我是说 弗朗西斯 看看周围 看起来健康吗
I mean, Frances, look around. Does this look healthy to you?
人们如此迷茫困惑和不安
I mean, people are so lost and confused and upset,
我们的医保花费比以往任何时候都多
and we spend more money than ever on healthcare,
但大家还是生病
and everyone's still sick.
整个系统都病态了
The whole system is sick.
那这个 -它太强效了
And this...? - It's too powerful.
会让所有靠贩药牟利
It would put everyone who profits off selling drugs
让我们生病的人失去生意
and keeping us sick out of business.
不好意思 我得接个
I'm so... I'm so sorry. I-I just...
没事 你去接吧
No, no, go. Please, take it.
我也该冷静下
I-I should probably calm myself down anyway.
不 我只是碰到个人
No I just ran into somebody.
十分钟就能回 或者更快
I can be, like, ten minutes, or less.
好 好的 待会见
Uh, yup, yeah. Okay. Uh, see you soon.
科帕诺 芹菜算胡萝卜的表亲还是兄弟
Copano, is celery carrot's cousin or a sibling?
不用立刻回答
You don't have to answer right away.
是啊
Huh, yeah.
听着 哈林顿探员
Okay, Agent Harrington.
我终于搞明白了
I think I finally figured it out.
好的 我就假装没在听
Okay, I'll pretend I'm not listening.
从这里开始
Start... here.
达拉斯 迪利广场 奥斯瓦尔德射杀肯尼迪的地方
Dallas. Dealey Plaza, where Oswald shoots JFK.
据说而已
Allegedly.
接着 奥斯汀
Now, Austin.
知道那个塔吧
You know the tower?
查尔斯·惠特曼 他精神失常了
Charles Whitman? He was messed up.
接下来 俄克拉荷马城 发生过什么
Next, Oklahoma City. What happened there?
爆♥炸♥吗 -没错
The bombing? - Exactly.
蒂莫西·麦克维 他痴迷于什么
Timothy McVeigh. He was obsessed with what?
韦科惨案
With Waco.
你说我的发型看起来像蒂莫西·麦克维吗
Do you think my haircut makes me look like Timothy McVeigh?
现在长长了 可能不像了
Maybe not now that it's grown out.
不 我觉得很好看
No! I think it looks good.
但这还不是全部
But that's not all.
德州基林 全美第一次真正的大规模枪击事件
Killeen, first real mass-shooting event in America.
一个人在露比餐厅枪击了27人
A guy shot 27 people in a Luby's Cafeteria.
你都怎么知道这些的 -看看这个 伙计
How do you know all this? - Look at this, man.
枪手走廊就在这里
Shooter corridor right through here.
我在想局里会派我们去这里或这里
I'm thinking they're gonna send us up here or down here,
阻止下场枪击案
to stop the next one.
看我做了啥
Look what I made.
懂没 这很机智
You see? That's smart.
终于有些
Finally some...
科帕诺 哈林顿 跟我来
Copano, Harrington, follow me.
我们要去地图上的地方吗
Are we going somewhere on the map?
地图 不 那是给孩子看的
Map? No, no, that had to do with the kids...
有孩子来
There were kids coming in.
我们会给他们展示不同的
We were showing them the different... the...
别管地图了 走
Forget the map. Let's go.
但多亏了恩纳布林 我裤子上的污渍
But thanks to Enablin, stains on my pants?
不再是我♥操♥心的事了
They aren't one of my worries.
但多亏了恩纳布林 我裤子上的污渍
But thanks to Enablin, stains on my pants?
不再是我♥操♥心的事了
They aren't one of my worries.
所以
So, uh...
所以 就这条吗
So, that's the take?
我们要用这条吗
That's the one we're gonna use?
弗朗西斯在吗 -在
Is Frances here? - Yeah, uh-huh.
弗朗西斯 你喜欢这个吗
Frances, do you like this?
就本身而言 还行
Uh, for what it is, uh, yes?
从市场角度来看 可能还需要更深入的讨论
From a marketing perspective, uh, maybe a bigger conversation?
市场部
Ugh, marketing.
那拨人有不少要被解雇了
Lotta those types are gonna have to get fired.
这样吧 伙计们
You know what, guys?
去掉开头那几帧
Take a couple frames off the top.
另外logo还是旧版本吧
Also, is the logo the old version?
能调整吗 然后就行了
Can we adjust it, just so we have it?
好的 -好样的嘛 弗朗西斯
Um, okay. - Hey, there you go, Frances.
你还挺会推销
Boy, you really know how to sell medicine
治老年人失禁和漏尿的药 是吧
for geriatric incontinence and urine leakage, don't ya?
需要您再确认下法律免责声明
Just need your okay on the legal disclaimer.
口干 便秘 恶心 胃部不适
Dry mouth, constipation, nausea, stomach upset,
胃痛 视力模糊 眼睛干涩 皮肤刺♥激♥
stomach pain, blurred vision, dry eyes, skin irritation,
腹泻 睡眠紊乱
loose bowel movements, disturbed sleep...
必须都说吗
Is that... - We have to say all that?
措辞都是法务部给的 所以
All the language came from legal, so...
好吧 能播多快
Ugh. Okay, well, how fast can you play that?
这是1.8倍速 -口干
Here's 1.8. - Dry mouth,
便秘 恶心 胃部不适
constipation, nausea, stomach upset, stomach pain,
视力模糊 眼睛干涩
blurred vision, dry eyes...
这太快了 听着像精灵说话
That's... That's too fast. Sounds like an elf.
减慢一个单位
Try one unit less.
要保留冰块那部分吗
Do you want the part about the ice chips?
天呐 冰块什么东西
Jesus, ice chips? What?
如欲缓解口干
To relieve dry mouth,
可含冰块 嚼无糖口香糖
suck ice chips, chew sugarless gum,
喝水或使用唾液替代品
drink water, or use a saliva substitute...
不 不 口干让客户自己去解决
No, no, they're on their own for dry mouth.
我们可不想让哪个女士
We don't need some lady
因冰块噎住 起诉我们
choking on an ice chip and suing us.
好 没问题 没问题了 你们也都行吧
Okay, we're good. We're good. You guys good?
我们没问题了 弗朗西斯
We're good. Frances?
好的 正餐预订 我打印出来了
Okay, so, your dinner reservation, I printed it.
我知道你喜欢纸的 放你桌上了
I know you like physical paper. It is on your desk,
明天的填字游戏也在里面
And tomorrow's crossword is also in there.
我提前拿到了
I got it early...
刚和董事会谈了话
Just had a conversation with the board.
乔纳斯·巴克斯坦 天呐 你可不想让他不高兴
Ugh, Jonas Backstein, God. You don't want him not happy.
那些家伙让我心惊胆战的 说实话
Those guys scare the shit outta me, to be honest.
天呐
Ugh. God.
你知道我已经三周没见到我妻子了吗
You know I haven't seen my wife in three weeks?
奇怪的是 她也没抱怨
Weird part is, she hasn't complained.
所以变动要来了
So, uh, shakeups are coming.
我不确定我们能否挺过去
I'm not sure if we're gonna survive.
如果我倒了 你也会倒
If I'm going down, you're going down.
瑞克
Rick, what would happen
如果我给公♥司♥带来新产品会怎样
if I brought this company, like, a new product?
新产品 你说新药吗
A new product? You mean like a drug?
差不多 我说不好 还在探索中
Yes, kind of. I-I don't know. Uh, still exploring.
这只是一个假设性的问题
Just kind of a hypothetical.
如果有人带来我们可以推向市场的东西
Well, if somebody brought something we can bring to market...
我会让那人富得流油
I'd make that person very wealthy.
好的 那我研究下
Oh. Um, okay. Let me explore.
抓紧点 麦哲伦
Well, hurry up, Magellan.
三季度前给我点成果
Get me something by the end of Q3
你就可以拥有我的海滩别♥墅♥
and you can have my beach house.
我是马歇尔·库索 请留言
Hey, this is Marshall Cuso. Please leave a message.
马歇尔 抱歉 没接到你的电♥话♥
Hi, um, Marshall, sorry I missed you.
我不太确定发生了什么
I'm not sure what happened,
但和你叙旧真好
but it was so nice catching up with you.
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表