剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
这很美
It's beautiful.
自然之道
It's nature.
你放了我搭档鸽子
Hey! You stood up my partner.
我想我知道原因
I think I know why.
因为一种药 对吧
It's a medicine, isn't it?
这么说 马歇尔还活着 我现在才知道吗
So Marshall is alive, and this is the first I'm hearing of it?
我们想确认好 这需要大量侦查工作
We wanted to confirm, it took a lot of detective work...
你的搭档呢 库彭 他参与了吗
What happened to your partner? Coupon? Is he involved?
他在休假
He's, on leave.
听着 我们的人已经就位了
Look, we have people in position,
准备关停他们
we're ready to shut it all down.
很好 -算是批准了吗
Great. - So are we approved?
你可以跟随 但不能主导
Feel free to tag along, but you're not running it.
你们这群蠢猪小队把调查的每一步都搞砸了
Your little pig parade fumbled this investigation every step of the way.
好吧 我对此表示反对
Okay, let me object to that, though.
对 确实有些波折 但我们
I mean, yes, there were some hiccups but you know, we...
联邦调查局更有能力
The FBI is better equipped to actually,
进行逮捕
you know, make an arrest.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
联邦调查局
The FBI?
又有了吗
More?
喂 -有新进展
Yes? - There's been a development.
马歇尔·库索没死在监狱
Marshall Cuso did not in fact die in jail.
没死吗
He didn't?
没 跟小强一样
Nope, the fucking guy is like a cockroach.
但我们已经对他进行了严密监控
But we've got him under surveillance. Tight net.
他在北卡罗来纳州有个种植场
He's got a grow operation in North Carolina.
显然他们在大量种植蘑菇
Apparently they're growing mushrooms by the bucket.
北卡罗来纳
North Carolina.
给 我的治疗费
Um, here. For my treatment.
该给谁 我现在总共就这么多钱了
Who do I give this to? This is all I can pay right now.
等等 你是想
Wait. Are you trying to...
谁说要付钱了吗
Did someone tell you you have to pay for this?
你们在收钱发蘑菇吗
Are you charging for the mushrooms?
听着 马歇尔 我没收
Okay, Marshall, I am not.
那就好 那就好 好
Good, good, okay.
但男孩们在收 -男孩们
But the boys are. - The boys?
你以为这地方怎么运作的 马歇尔
How do you think this place runs, Marshall?
我们收蘑菇钱 也卖♥♥给没病的
We charge for 'em. And we sell 'em to non-sickies, too.
他们喜欢那种刺♥激♥感 -等等 什么
They love the rush. - Wait, what?
真正需要的人我们还发不过来呢
We don't have enough for the people who need them!
你居然还给阿笨和汤米去卖♥♥给那些只想嗨的人
And you're giving them to Rusty and Tommy to sell to people who want to get high?
你知道吗 马歇尔 你说得对
You know what, Marshall? You're right.
这一切都有点失控了
This has all gotten a little out of hand.
不然呢
Yeah it sure has!
我们去走走吧
Let's take a walk.
你不该插手的
You shouldn't have interfered.
你毁了我的生活 -我 等等 什么
You ruined my life! - I... Wait. What?
你不该救我 我幻视了
You shouldn't have saved me! I'm seeing things.
小东西
Little, guys?
我分不清是不是真的 这是真的吗
I can't tell what's real! Is this real?
你是真的吗 不重要了
Are you real? It doesn't matter.
真希望我已经死了
I wish I had died.
I wish I had died.
我们走吧
Let's go.
科琳
你真要离我而去吗
在你向我袒露真心之前
在我们找回往昔那份情之前
科琳
你真要离我而去吗
在你向我袒露真心之前
在我们找回往昔那份情之前
科琳
你真要离我而去吗
在你向我袒露真心之前
在我们找回往昔那份情之前
你真要离我而去吗
在你向我袒露真心之前
在我们找回往昔那份情之前
人们找我们寻求帮助
People are coming to us for help
我们却让他们掏钱
and we're making them pay for a mushroom
为了一个可能有副作用的蘑菇
that may have side effects,
然后让他们回家 又没办法监测他们
then sending them home with no way of monitoring them?
希尔迪 我做不下去了
Hildy, I can't do this anymore.
我俩都服用了 都没事
We've taken it, and we're fine.
不 看他的表现 我们需要更多测试 希尔迪
No, the way he was acting, we need more testing, Hildy.
测试 你现在听起来都像个制药公♥司♥了
Testing? Now you sound like a pharmaceutical company.
也许你和那只实验鼠还真是绝配
Maybe you and that lab rat were perfect for each other after all.
你知道吗 也许我确实需要弗朗西斯
You know what? Maybe I did need Frances.
也许我早该听她的
Maybe I should've listened to her,
或许我和她可以达成妥协
maybe she and I could've compromised.
但现在这样行不通 我们目前必须暂停
But this isn't working. Just, for now, we have to stop.
让大伙回家吧 -现在停不了了
Send everyone home. - We can't stop now.
蘑菇知道自己想要什么
The mushroom knows what it wants.
听着 我知道你很兴奋 也很失望
Look, I know you got excited, and you're disappointed.
或许几个月后
Maybe in a few months,
一年后 我们就准备好在人身上做测试了
a year, we'll be ready to test it on other people.
这样才是最好的 这才是正确的前进方向
This is really for the best. This is the right way forward.
希望你最终也能看懂这一点
I hope eventually you'll see that, too.
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表