剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
You did? - Uh-huh.
救了一个我深爱的人
It helped someone I love very much.
这是我儿子怀亚特
This is my son, Wyatt.
这是我给他吃了你蘑菇后的样子
And this is him after I gave him your mushroom.
他现在可以自主呼吸了
He can breathe on his own now.
你改变了我儿子的命运
You changed my son's life.
好 现在那蘑菇在一个我不信任的女人手里
Okay, right now, that mushroom is with a woman I cannot trust.
她会把它带去她的邪恶公♥司♥
She's gonna bring it to her evil company,
我必须阻止他们
and I need to stop them.
如果我不尽快离开这里 你不会明白
If I don't get out of here soon, you don't understand...
但他们永远没法种出来的
Yeah, but they're just... they're never gonna be able
明白吗 听着 你被困在这里了
to grow it, okay? Look, you're stuck in here.
就告诉我怎么种 我试过所有方法了
Just tell me how to grow it. I have tried everything.
好吧 那 对 很难搞
Okay. Well, yeah, it's tricky.
是靠工业废水供给的
It feeds on industrial runoff.
对 但用什么做基质
Yeah, okay, b-but what did you use for the substrate?
纤维来源是什么
Where was the fiber coming from?
是粪便吗 -粪便
Was there dung? - Dung?
动物的 它是以什么粪便为食吗
Like animal, like something it was feeding on?
听着 你是科学家 你听说过河豚吗
Listen, you're a scientist. Have you heard of fugu?
等等 河豚
Wait. Pufferfish?
带毒那种吗
With the poison in it?
要很小心切那种
You gotta cut it real carefully?
对 就是人们用它做海地巫毒术
Yes! Exactly. They use it for Haitian voodoo.
你了解多少僵尸粉
How much do you know about that? Zombie powder?
我读过韦德·戴维斯的书 -对
I've read Wade Davis. - Yes!
那你知道
So then you know about...
河豚毒素 TTX 剂量不对的话
Tetrodotoxin. TTX. I mean, the wrong dose of that,
哪怕只是一点点都会
I mean, even just a little bit, like, that'll...
都会致命
that'll kill you.
我知道
I know.
我能弄到
I can get it.
我今天咋样 对 逮捕了个人
My day? Yeah, I arrested this guy.
没错 伙计是个大坏蛋
Yeah, that's right. Real bad guy, this dude.
怪物一个 在偷药
Real monster. He was stealing medicine.
速达非 对
Sudafil. Yeah.
给我解释一下 这怎么说得通
Yeah, explain to me how that makes any sense.
他偷这种药
He steals this medicine
用其中一种成分 制♥造♥另一种药
and uses an ingredient to make another medicine.
但那种药有害
Only that other medicine is bad,
会让人发疯 所以是非法的
makes you crazy, so it's illegal.
如果私人制♥造♥ 都是违法的
Well, it's illegal if you make it yourself.
如果大药厂生产几乎一样的东西
If a big pharma company makes pretty much the same thing,
冠名注意力缺陷药 就可以给孩子开处方
calls it ADD medicine, then you can prescribe it to kids.
这哥们想麻痹自己
He's trying to get fucked up
因为他的人生和所有人一样糟糕
cause he's got a fucked-up life like everybody.
我试图阻止他 但三番五次的
I try to stop him. Never ends.
问一下 你旁边有人吗
Hey, real quick, is anyone with you?
没 没人 咋了
No, nobody's here. Why?
惊喜 -姐们 你
Surprise. - Girl, what the...?!
我请了几天假 就想什么地方
I took some vacation days. I thought, what better place
能比美丽的纽约锡拉丘兹更好呢
than beautiful Syracuse, New York?
那份熊猫王国外卖♥♥ 看起来不够我们俩分
That doesn't look like enough Panda Kingdom for both of us.
所幸我也去了熊猫王国
Luckily, I also stopped at Panda Kingdom.
有没有了解到
So, have you learned anything interesting
你最喜欢那个人的有趣事 -听好了
about your favorite guy? - Get this.
我跟纽约州警署的一个伙计聊了
Talked to a buddy with New York State Police.
他们告诉我 他们绝不会跨州追查纵火案
They told me they'd never pursue an arson across state lines.
那一定是上级的命令
That must've come from higher up.
今晚
Tonight.
小黄 跟你说声
Hoang, just FYI, um,
我今晚会死
I'm gonna die tonight.
啥 闭嘴 伙计 别神神叨叨的
What? Shut the fuck up, man. Don't be weird.
是真的 我今晚会死
It's true. I'm gonna die tonight.
快闭嘴 伙计
Shut the fuck up, man.
知道自己要死这一刻
When you know you're going to die,
突然间所有事都浮现眼前
suddenly things occur to you.
你开始把一切都串联起来
You... You start putting it all together.
闭嘴 伙计 闭嘴
Shut the fuck up, man. Shut up!
比如那个蘑菇 蓝天使
Like the mushroom. The Blue Angel.
我现在知道怎么长了
I know how it grows now.
它吃草 然后拉屎
He eats the grass. He makes a poop.
那便便是什么
And what's the poop?
是完美的
The poop is perfect.
是种包含了一切的基质
It's a substrate. It has everything.
蘑菇的孢子落在便便上
And the spores of the mushroom fall on this poop.
所以才会在那里生长
That's why they grew where they did.
苏格拉底才是关键
Socrates is the key.
弗朗西斯不知道 她种不出来的
Frances doesn't know. She can't grow it.
但我们可以
But we can.
如果我能从这里出去 我会找到它
And if I get out of here, I'm gonna find him.
不管怎样 第一步 小黄 我必须死
Either way, first, Hoang, I have to die.
再见 小黄
Goodbye, Hoang.
哟 伙计 哟
Yo, man. Yo.
Yo. Yo!
救命 救命 这里需要帮助
Yo! Help! Help! I need help in here!
来人 救命 救命 来人
I need help! Help!
救命啊
I need help!
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表