剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
when I was on my high school baseball team...
再见 瑞克
Bye, Rick.
我找到些耶莲茶 泡了一些
I found some yaupon and made some tea.
这是北美本土唯一的含咖♥啡♥因♥植物了
It's North America's only native caffeinated plant.
当然还有冬青 但这儿可找不着
Well, dahoon, but you're not gonna find that in...
你选的星电光 这可是你的主意
You picked Star-Tel-Lite. And it was your idea.
老叔 大好消息
Okay, dude. Amazing news.
屋顶上什么人
Who is that on our roof?
正要跟你说这事
That's what I was about to tell you.
我们可能符合条件 老叔
We might be eligible, man!
糟糕 阿笨
Oh, God damn it, Rusty.
现在是让陌生人到处乱逛的好时机吗
Does it seem like a good time to have strangers poking around?
两位 -你 你好
Hey, guys. - Oh, h-hey, there.
你们是卫星公♥司♥的人 是吧
So, uh, you're with the satellite company, are ya?
是的 星电光
Uh, mm-hmm. Yeah, Star-Tel-Lite.
我们真幸运啊
Wow. Well, lucky us, huh?
非常幸运
Very lucky, actually.
你们这儿可以很好地看到南方的天空
Great access to the southern sky.
但问题是 我们不接待推销员
Yeah, so the problem here is, we don't take solicitors.
阿笨给忘了
Rusty here forgot about that.
对 再说 我也不该看太多电视
Yeah, plus I'm not supposed to have too much screen time.
没关系 没问题
No worries. Ha! That's fine.
听上去 我们最好还是
Sounds like the best thing for us to do
不打扰你们了
is, uh, probably just leave you folks alone.
是这个意思
Yeah.
没错
Probably damn right.
没事了吧
We cool?
没事
We cool.
好的
Okay!
弗朗西斯 我去拿些垃圾袋
Frances, I'm just gonna grab some trash bags,
你四处看看
but check the place out.
这儿有很多有趣的动物饲料
There's all kinds of interesting livestock feeds.
废料场附近 种了什么有趣的东西吗
Growing anything interesting by the waste site?
一看就是城里人
You look city to me.
他当然会选你
Of course he'd pick you,
城里的小肉桂卷 全他自己享
little city cinnamon roll all to himself.
好的
Okay!
Ohh.
好了 出发不
Okay, ready to go?
走吧 走
Yeah, yeah!
嘿 给你们带了些烧烤
Hey, brought you some barbecue!
谢谢 闻起来真香
Aw, thanks! Wow, smells delicious.
等等 这不是
Wait. This isn't...
确认下 这不是我们之前说的
Just to make sure, this isn't meat from the, uh,
那个“野猪肉”吧
"hog" we discussed earlier.
拜托 兄弟 我们不是那种变♥态♥
Ha, come on, man. We ain't sickos like that.
我们确实把那家伙给熏了 喂给了野猪
We did smoke the guy. Then we fed that to a hog.
这是熏的野猪
Then we smoked the hog.
Huh.
我留着当夜宵吃
I'll, um, save it for a midnight snack.
听着 沿路四分之一英里处 有辆面包车
Listen, there's a van about a quarter mile down that road.
他们说是有线电视公♥司♥的人 但可能在撒谎
They say they're from the cable company but they might be lying.
吉叔觉得他们可能是政♥府♥的人
Uncle JJ thinks they might be government.
好
Gah. Alright.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the heads-up.
Hmm.
他朝我们来了
He's coming towards us.
什么
What?
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们什么都不办 你啥也别办
We do nothing. You do nothing.
需要的话 我会来办
I'll do something if we have to do some...
你们好 听着 我知道你们在里面
Hello? Look, I know you're in there
也能听到我
and I know you can hear me.
你们是来杀我的吗
Are you here to kill me?
不 我觉得你们是政♥府♥的人
No. No. I-I think you're government.
如果你要逮捕我 现在就是你们的机会
Now, if you're gonna arrest me, here's your chance!
你们找不到违法证据 我可以在法庭上证明这一点
You won't find anything illegal. I can prove that in court.
不逮捕 是吧 所以你们就是监视我
No, huh? So you're just spying on me?
你们监视到啥了
Well, what do you see?
我说真的 你们觉得我是这世界上真正的罪犯吗
I mean, really, do you think I'm the real criminal in this world?
就再给我一天 好吗
Just give me one more day, okay?
拜托了
Please.
顺便 如果你们看到说我是秘鲁连环杀手的报道
And by the way, if you've read this thing about me being a Peruvian serial killer,
那太扯了 我不是山谷豺狼
that's ridiculous. I'm not El Chacal.
我是非暴♥力♥人士
I'm non-violent.
如果有骑自行车的伙计 给你们烧烤吃 不要吃
Oh, uh, if the biker guys offer you any barbecue, do not eat it.
就这样扔下去吗
We're just gonna drop it?
感觉不太科学啊
This just doesn't seem scientific.
科学又为我们做过什么呢
Well, what did science ever do for us?
核弹吗
Nuclear bombs?
蒸汽动力 生物武器 阿斯巴甜
Steam power, bioweapons, aspartame,
沙利度胺 互联网 奥施康定 司美鲁肽
thalidomide, the Internet, OxyContin, Ozempic,
微波炉 青霉素 火箭技术
microwaves, penicillin, rocketry.
好坏都有
It's a mixed bag.
好吧
Okay.
马歇尔 你发现蘑菇时 苏格拉底在的 对吧
Marshall, Socrates was there when you found it, right?
在附近
Uh, nearby.
为什么不把它放下来呢
Why don't you put him down?
也许它比我们聪明
Maybe he's smarter than us.
起码在这方面
About this, anyway.
去吧 伙计
Go for it, bud.
这里真美
It's so beautiful here.
是啊 让我想起 约书亚树国家公园的一个地方
Yeah, it kind of reminds me of this place in Joshua Tree,
好像叫倒象岩
Upside Down Elephant Rock?
有种类似的宁静 那里还有块特别的石头
Similar tranquility. And there's this special rock.
看起来像一只倒立的大象
It looks like an upside-down elephant.
明白 看到我会认出来的
Oh, got it. I'll know it when I see it.
会是这里吗
So, is this the spot?
种这里吗 苏格拉底
Is this the spot, Socrates?
看来它选这儿了
Hm. Guess he picked it.
好吧 是时候了
Okay. I guess it's time.
一定要奏效啊
This has to work.
Whoa.
如果还种不出来 我们有什么备选计划
What's our backup plan if we never grow more?
人类永远痛苦下去
Human race continues to be miserable forever?
但我们会努力尝试
Oh! But we'll have tried.
听着 我承认我现在处境尴尬
Look, I acknowledge I'm on a bit of a hot seat here.
这点我们都清楚
We both know that.
但如果这件事成功了 它可能会彻底改变
But if this comes through, it could change
我们所认知的制药行业
the pharmaceutical game as we know it.
收入可能性 无上限
Revenue possibilities? I mean, infinite.
无限 无限的收益
Infinite. Infinite revenue?
你又逗我了 瑞克
You amuse me, Rick.
你是典型的美国嘴炮王
You're a classic type... the American bullshitter.
好吧 给你看点
Um... Okay, I'm gonna show you something
我的顶尖研究员在研究的东西 行吗
that one of my top research people is working on, okay?
听听他的呼吸 好像变正常人了
Listen to him breathing. He's like... normal.
怎么样 厉害吧
So? Right?
理查德 我亲爱的朋友
Richard. My dear friend.
这年头信不过视频的
You can't trust videos these days.
都是深度伪造之类的
Deepfakes and so on.
我儿子七岁给我看了个视频
My son, he's 7 years old, and he showed me a video
视频里 可可瓜在和教皇开会
where Coco Melon, is in conference with the Pope!
看起来很真
It looked quite real!
但那只是巧妙的伪造
But it's just a bit of clever fakery.
瑞克 别管视频了
Rick. Forget videos.
Um...
你看起来需要透透气
You look like you could use some air.
董事会认为 是时候讨论你去其他地方发展的事了
We on the Board think it's time to begin discussing your transition elsewhere.
塞西莉 我的人
Cecily, our people
报告了一件非常令人不安的事
are reporting a very troubling thing.
有个视频展示出 有人在用我们讨论过的
There's a video of a man using the poison mushroom
毒蘑菇
that we discussed.
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表