剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
瑞克 我被联邦政♥府♥的人
Rick, I was just visited by someone
请喝茶了
from the federal government.
马歇尔知道你把蘑菇带到这儿了吗
Does Marshall know you brought the mushroom here?
马歇尔
Marshall?
你是谁 -我是真菌学家
Who are you? - I'm a mycologist.
你改变了我儿子的命运
You changed my son's life.
用什么做基质
What did you use for the substrate?
是用粪便吗 -粪便
Was there dung? - Dung?
你能帮我弄到一种叫
Do you think there's any way you could get me something called...
TTX 剂量不对的话
TTX. I mean, the wrong dose of that,
哪怕只是一点点都会
I mean, even just a little bit, like, that'll...
都会致命
that'll kill you.
救命 救命 这里需要帮助
Help! Help! I need help in here!
来人 救命
I need help!
什 什么 -嘘 嘘 嘘
Wh... what...? - Shh-shh-shh.
服务生还在外面
The attendant's still outside.
我得签字处理你的户体
I gotta sign out your corpse.
胳膊感觉好不对劲
My arms are so... off or something.
扯呢 你摄入的TTX足够医学上死亡的
Yeah, no shit, you took enough TTX to medically die.
那是谁
Um, who is that?
是怀亚特
That's Wyatt.
打个招呼 怀亚特
Say hi, Wyatt.
不清楚你尺码 很清楚你风格
Don't know your size, do know your style.
你是怎么去给缉毒局工作的
So how did you end up working for the DEA?
我走承包的
Well, I was a contractor.
能接的真菌学活儿 我都会接
I take whatever mycology work I can get.
了解真菌孢子扩散半径
Knowing the spore dispersal radius of fungi
可付不了怀亚特的医疗账单
doesn't pay Wyatt's hospital bills.
我们要去哪
So where are we headed?
去拿回我的乌龟
To get back my tortoise.
马儿就绪了
They're in the gate.
你的马刚拉屎了
Your horse just defecated.
有些老马迷说 这代表好运
Some old railbirds say that's good luck.
不过我不觉得 看起来不太健康
I don't think so, though. It didn't look healthy.
赌二十刀 比赛结束前
I'll bet you twenty I can show you something
我能给你看一些大吃一惊的东西
that'll blow your mind before this race is over.
先看这个
Start with this.
这是我们的蘑菇哥 马歇尔·库索
Here's our mushroom man, Marshall Cuso.
这位是他的前实验室搭档
And here is his former lab partner
兼永远的好友暗恋对象
and permanent friendzone crush...
这可不好说 -弗朗西斯·阿普尔怀特
Hey, we don't know that... - Frances Applewhite.
瑞特克制药CEO的助理
The assistant to Reutical Pharmaceutical CEO
以及慷慨的宝马出借人 里克·克鲁格
and generous BMW lender Rick Kruger.
好了 看到那边第一匹和最后一匹马没
Now, though, you see the first and the last horse over there?
两匹都是乔纳斯·巴克斯蒂安的
Both those horses are owned by Jonas Backstein.
狼爷乔纳斯 那个瑞士金融大佬
Jonas the Wolf? The Swiss finance guy?
乔纳斯·巴克斯蒂安任职大约十家大型公♥司♥的董事会
Jonas Backstein sits on the board of like ten huge companies.
包括瑞特克
Including Reutical.
那么谁在追踪蘑菇哥
Now... Who's following mushroom man?
我俩 两个忠诚的缉毒局特工
That's us. Two loyal DEA agents.
你还真把我俩比成盐和胡椒吗
Did you seriously make us salt and pepper?
我是胡椒 因为我火♥辣♥吗
I'm pepper because I'm spicy?
这是我们老大健二
Here's our boss, Kenji,
他上面这位是某个华盛顿高层人物 西装革履
and here above him is some kind of high up Washington operator with expensive suits
趾高气昂
and a bad attitude.
塞西莉 -塞西莉
Cecily. - Cecily.
此人把我俩分开了
Who probably had us split up.
正为了阻止我们连点成线
To stop exactly this.
最后关头 “阿德丽娜的骄傲”和“油仔”熟胜熟负
They're down to the wire, Adelina's Pride and Oil Man...
“阿德丽娜的骄傲”赢了
It's Adelina's Pride.
现在看那边
Now. Look over there.
乔纳斯·巴克斯蒂安和塞西莉有染 不是很有趣吗
Wouldn't it be interesting if Jonas Backstein and Cecily were connected?
甚至可能在联手吧
Probably even working together?
老兄 你不该给我看这个的
Dude. You shouldn't have shown me this.
他们会在这里安排人 给马厨清理马粪
They got guys here that sweep horseshit out of stalls.
这不就是我们吗 但给大药厂清理
Is that what we are? But for big pharma?
我们不管那案子了 笨蛋
We're off that case, dumb-dumb!
这本该是我们的假期
This is supposed to be our vacation!
如果我们所做的
What if all we're doing
只是给赢家圈子里那些举香槟的人消灭对手呢
is helping the champagne drinkers in the winner's circle wipe out all competition!
拿的工资一样吗
Do I get paid the same?
付你钱是让你当侦探
What they pay you for is to be a detective.
来啊 侦查起来 去看马歇尔
C'mon, let's detect. Let's go visit Marshall!
他在监狱 有的是时间
He's in jail, he's got time.
好吧 这么做不太聪明
Okay, I don't think that's smart,
但我估计你怎么着都会去
but I have a feeling you're gonna do it anyway.
我不知道 只是觉得他被关在小笼子里很可怜
I don't know, I... I just feel bad that he's in a little cage.
该死 弗朗西斯
Dammit, Frances.
首先那是一只母兔
That there is a woman bunny, first of all.
其次 你知道怎么回事 我们要测试啊
Second, you know how this works. We test things!
一些小兔在笼子里待一阵
Some bunnies spend some time in a cage
人们的生活就会变好
and people's lives get better!
我们要是不需要 它们压根不会存在
Little fuckers wouldn't even exist if we didn't need 'em.
现在它们坐在空调房♥里
Now they're sitting in air conditioning,
吃着无限♥量♥食物
getting all the food pellets they can eat
还有精确配制的史上最佳药品
and a carefully calibrated dose of the best medicine ever!
我都想当兔子了
Hell, I'd love to be one of these bunnies.
他们怎么样了 可可
How're they doing, Coco?
是金金 虽然样本量很小
Kiki. It's a small sample size,
但初步动物测试结果还不错
but the initial animal tests look good.
不错 我冒这么大风险就得来个不错
"Good"? I'm hanging my ass fully out for "good"?
扩大规模 遇到些困难
We're having a little trouble scaling up?
你知道的 种出来
You know... growing the thing?
我知道 我在解决 我们缺些东西
I know. I'm working on it. We're missing something
但我没法 -我说了
but I can't... - I'm telling you,
研发男孩们能合成出来的
the boys will be able to synthesize it.
研发男孩们和金金
Boys and Kiki.
如果在这些小毛蛋身上表现这么好
If it's looking that good for these furry bastards...
这会是瑞特克有史以来最大的产品
this is gonna be Reutical's biggest product ever,
我工作稳了 我们都能拿奖金
my job's secure, we all get bonuses,
还会帮到无数人
and we help a hell of a lot of people.
多赢
Win, win, win.
有人从监狱给你打来电♥话♥
Someone is calling for you from jail?
马歇尔 叫马歇尔吗
Marshall? Is it Marshall?
快着啊 接通他
Come on! Put him through!
喂 马歇尔
Hello? Marshall?
不是马歇尔 我是小黄
Not Marshall. This is Hoang.
小黄
Hoang?
你是他的狱友 对吧 -曾经是
You're his cellmate, right? - Yeah, I was.
马歇尔跟我说过发生什么坏事就打给你
Marshall told me that if anything bad happens, call you.
后来看起来他讨厌你
Then it seems like he hated you?
但我想你会想知道
But I figured you'd want to know.
小黄 发生了什么
Hoang, what happened!?
马歇尔走了 他在牢房♥病很重
Marshall's gone. He was real sick in our cell.
他们把他带走了之后
They took him away, and...
他再也没回来
he never came back.
等下 马歇尔
So wait, Marshall is...
马歇尔·库索死了
Marshall Cuso is dead.
死了
Dead.
我读到过讲你们美国监狱野蛮系统的书
I've read about the barbarity of your American prison system.
亲自见到证据 还真让人心寒
How sad to see the evidence firsthand.
这里还是那个孤独牛仔在拉雷多流血至死的地方
Truly it's still the land of the lonesome cowboy, bleeding to death in Laredo.
所以这事结束了 你处理瑞特克的事吗
So we're done with this? You're handling Reutical?
烂摊子会清理干净
Loose ends will be tied.
是库索
It's Cuso.
C U S O
C-U-S-O.
拜托 你们知道正规流程的
Come on. You guys know how these things work.
你们得在系统里提申请
You're supposed to put a request in the system
等审批
and wait for approval.
听着 这事很重要 好吗
Look, this is... important, okay?
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表