剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
Okay, here it goes. Um, Rick, do you remember
我跟你提过的那个新药吗
that new medicine I told you about?
我觉得 这可能真是个好东西
I think that it could really be something.
弗朗西斯 公♥司♥有成百上千人
Frances, we have hundreds of people
专门负责找新药
who literally just find new medicines.
你真有他们没有的东西吗
You really have something they don't?
是的 这确实有点奇怪
Well, yes. Well, okay, it's a little weird,
但我碰到个高中同学
but I ran into this guy I knew from high school.
他在州北部 是个有点像萨满的怪人
He's upstate, kind of a shaman sort of weirdo guy.
不过 他发现了一种蘑菇
But, anyway, he found this mushroom.
蘑菇 什么样的
Mushroom? What kind?
它的作用类似于干细胞
Well, it... it works like stem cells,
可以治愈你身体里的所有问题
where it, like, heals everything in your body...
这事值得我花时间听吗 我很忙的
Is this thing worth my time? I'm super busy.
我真心觉得可能值得
I honestly think it might be.
我觉得 我应该去找找
I think I should go after it.
那这人在哪
Well, where is this guy?
去车♥库♥找马里奥 开我的宝马去
Just talk to Mario at the garage, get my Beemer.
你要我现在就去吗 我刚喝了点酒
You want me to go right now? I mean, I did have some wine...
就是点白葡萄酒 没事的 去吧
It was mostly just whites. You're fine. Go.
好吧 好
Okay, okay.
那我这就去
I guess I'm going.
去救公♥司♥吧
Go save this company.
喂 -罗西 我被突袭了
Hello? - Rosie. I got raided.
该死的政♥府♥ 如果不是森林局
Fucking government. If it's not the Forest Service
在你的柴火许可上找麻烦
fucking you on your firewood permit,
那就是来搜你房♥子的
they're raiding your house.
是 我完了
Yep. I'm done.
按之前商量的计划进行吧
Let's go with the plan we discussed.
知道该怎么做吧
You know what to do?
知道得很
I know exactly what to do.
但我在外面劈柴 不过你知道吗
But I'm out here splitting logs. You know what, though?
我让穆万尼双胞胎去处理吧
I'll get the Mulvaney twins on it.
穆万尼双胞胎 没办法的话 好吧
The Mulvaney twins? Ugh. If you have to.
罗西 记住带走我的动物
Just, Rosie, remember, just get my animals,
烧掉我的笔记本 -好 好 好
burn my notebooks. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
烧掉地板下的那些笔记本
Burn the notebooks from under the floorboards.
知道了 知道了 -好的 好的
Got it, got it, got it. - Aditditdit. Okay, okay.
动静小点 按计划进行 我得挂了
Just keep it small. Stick to the plan. I gotta go.
已到达目的地
You have arrived.
马歇尔 关于你的蘑菇
Hi, Marshall. About your mushroom...
不 好吧 自然一点
No. Okay. Just be natural.
就自然一点
Just... be natural.
马歇尔
Uh, Marshall?
马歇尔 你在吗
Marshall, a-are you here?
我是弗朗西斯
It's Frances.
我跟你说 伙计
Oh! - I'm telling you, man.
罗茜说拿到那家伙的文件 然后烧掉
So Rosie said get the guy's papers and then do the burn.
看看那边那个房♥间 可能在那里
Yeah, look at that other room over there, I think, probably.
不 就在上面放着
No, sitting up on top there.
过来 快点
Come here. Come on.
走了 小淘气
Go on, you rascal.
该死 该死 该死 该死 该死
Oh, shit. Oh, shit, shit, shit. Oh, shit.
给我
Give that over here.
路易斯 就是点文件 不用这么猛
Louis, it's papers. It doesn't have to be that big.
是不用 但就要 你管我
No, it don't. But it is. Deal with it.
Ah, shit!
你个蠢货
You fucking idiot!
Oh!
该死 该死
Oh, shit, shit.
该死 走 走 走
Oh, shit. Come on. Come on. Come on!
饿吗 兄弟
You hungry, bud?
出城后 去吃汉堡 好不好
We'll grab a burger when we're out of the city, okay?
我知道 我知道 不要肉饼 多加生菜
I know, I know. Hold the patty, extra lettuce.
挺住 挺住
Please. Please.
天啊
Oh, my God.
阿梅莉亚 蘑菇专家
Amelia? Mushroom expert?
Mm-hmm.
希望你不介意 但我们有点赶时间
I hope you don't mind, but we're kinda in a hurry.
得去抓几只鸭子
Gotta catch some ducks.
它们不会在那儿的
They're not gonna be there.
因为漏水 我家石膏板上
So because of the leak, there was actually a mushroom
竟然长出了蘑菇
growing in my drywall.
是的 什么地方都能长
Yeah, they can grow anywhere.
我在想会是什么
I wonder what that was?
也许是家庭盘菌
Peziza domiciliana, maybe?
给我个电♥话♥呢
Maybe you can give me your number.
我可以给你发些照片
I can text you some pictures of it.
名字存成了 蘑菇姐阿梅莉亚
I put it in as "Amelia Mushrooms."
你真姓蘑菇吗 开玩笑
Is that really your last name? Just kidding.
早上可没有这个
That wasn't here this morning.
是一台超触六系
It's a Super Contact Six.
这附近有很多宝马车吗
You see many BMWs around here?
有意思了
Now, that's interesting.
什么鬼
The hell?
你好 我是缉毒局特工哈林顿
Hi. This is DEA Agent Harrington.
我们在一个现场 昨天在这里
We're at a scene here, where we executed
执行了搜查令 这里发生了火灾
a search warrant yesterday, and there's been a fire.
根据缉毒局的说法 像是纵火
From what the DEA is saying, it sounds like arson,
但还是没有这个马歇尔的踪迹
but there's still no sign of this Marshall guy.
湖岸快线的最后登车通知
Final boarding call for Lakeshore Limited,
终点站为伊州芝加哥
final destination Chicago, Illinois,
可向西转乘
with connections west.
坐稳了 伙计
Just sit tight, buddy.
找到他的线索了吗
Did you have any luck tracking him down?
看来我可能低估了马歇尔先生
It seems, uh, I may have underestimated Mr. Marshall,
但我们会加大力度追查
but we will escalate.
保持联♥系♥
Just keep me in the loop.
我们一定会抓到这家伙 我保证
We'll get this guy, I promise.
康纳 -什么事
Connor. - Yeah?
你把所有蘑菇都给我们了吗
You gave us all the mushrooms that you had?
嗯 都给了
Mm-hmm. Yep. All of them.
你明白 无论这个蘑菇在哪里存在
You understand that wherever this mushroom exists,
都必须被销毁
it must be destroyed.
也没试过卖♥♥掉 对吧
And you didn't try to sell any, did you?
听着 我找人聊过吗
Look, did I have a conversation?
聊过
Sure.
要多探索一些选择
You know, I'm just exploring my options here.
拜托 让我静静
I mean, come on, give me a break.
♪ Every time I ooh-ooh-ooh talk to you ♪
♪ I get the feeling what you might do ♪
♪ Every time I talk to you ♪
♪ Afraid it might be the last ♪
♪ Well, every time I see your face ♪
♪ I get the feeling what you might do ♪
♪ Every time I talk to you ♪
♪ Afraid it's gonna be the last ♪
♪ Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh ♪
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表