剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
This... I'm seeing something.
星烁 一种食品添加剂
Sparkl. A food additive.
不关食药监局啥事
No FDA at all.
随便给人们卖♥♥放进食物里的东西
You can sell people any damn thing to put in their food.
根本没人管
Nobody even cares.
星烁喷酒 在食物上的调味料
Sparkl, a spray-on spice for your food
基于古老的有机蘑菇传统而来
based on the ancient organic tradition of the mushroom.
可以做拉丁风味 亚洲风味
We could go Latin with it, Asian.
推出不同版本
We could do different versions.
这可能会是人们真正喜爱的东西
And it could be something people really love.
给他们的生活带来快乐
Bring joy to their lives.
就凭人们已经在吃的垃圾食品
Plus, the shit we already eat?
我们纯纯免责
We'll be shielded from liability,
走个开曼群岛银行 南达科他州信托
a Caymans bank, South Dakota trust,
再去一个起诉不到我们的州 搞个空壳公♥司♥
a shell company in some state where you can't even sue us?
有人做销♥售♥预测了吗
Did anybody run sales projections?
说到这个
As a matter of fact...
那就开干
Let's fucking do this.
Whoa.
你看起来糟透了
You look like shit.
这次突袭也真是乱成一团 堪称经典了
Well, that raid's going into the clusterfuck hall of fame.
知道谁被杀了吗
You know who got killed?
阿笨 还记得他吗
Rusty. Remember him?
让我们上他屋顶那小哥
Let us up on his roof?
他不是最聪明的孩子 但确实很勇猛
He wasn't the smartest kid but he sure was brave.
我赌五刀 你能挺过来
I'll bet you five bucks you make it.
你是这事信徒 对吧
So you're a believer?
知道上面把这搞得多非法吗
You know how illegal they made this?
光是持有 就能判你
Just for having it, they'll send you to prison
无期徒刑
for pretty much infinity.
蓝色警报 209房♥间
Code blue, room 209.
蓝色警报
Code blue.
我去散个步
I'm gonna take a little walk.
你还好吧
You good?
Aah!
要搭把手吗
Need a hand?
好
Yeah.
所以我们在传送门里交流了吗
So, were we communicating in the Portal?
我不知道怎么回事 但我收到了你的消息
I don't know what was going on, but I got your message.
我得来找你
I needed to come find you.
还记得那天我在街上碰到你吗
You know that day I saw you on the street?
那可能是我遇到最糟糕的事了
That might've been the worst thing that ever happened to me.
但也让
But it also...
也让我有更多时间和我妈共处
it gave me more time with my mother.
给了我目标
It gave me purpose.
听着 弗朗西斯 我一个人做不来这事
Look, Frances. I cannot do this alone.
我一团糟
I'm a mess.
我都差点死了有六七回了
I've almost died about six or seven times.
这个世界糟透了
This world is so fucked up.
我原本就知道它很糟 但
I mean, I knew it was fucked up, but...
是啊 这世界需要治愈
Yeah, it's... it could use some healing.
世界就这样转啊转
像你所知的那样
人们说高高在上的天空
是那加勒比海之蓝
如果人人都竭尽所能
如果人人都诚实无欺
我是否可以相信头顶的天空
是那加勒比海之蓝
北风之神
我觉得蘑菇这事还没完
I don't think this mushroom's done with us.
也许做对每一步 我们就能治愈这个世界
Maybe if we do everything right, we can heal the world.
我们为什么不
Why don't we, um...
我们明天开始吧
Let's start tomorrow.
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表