剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
你想再见面吗
Would you want to, I don't know, meet up again?
也许在市里 或者我去找你 或者
Maybe in the city, or I could come to you, or...?
很期待再次见到你
It'd just be really nice to see you again.
好了 对 我是弗朗西斯 再见
Okay! Oh, it's Frances! Bye!
苏格拉底先生 我从城里回来了
Hey, Mr. Socrates, back from the city.
你会讨厌那里的
You'd hate it.
听听这个
Oh! Listen to this.
马歇尔 抱歉 没接到你的电♥话♥
Hi, um, Marshall, sorry I missed you...
Frances Applewhite.
I haven't seen her since high school. Can you believe that?
你想 -她听起来不错吧
Would you want to... - Doesn't she sound nice?
再见面吗
I don't know, meet up again?
我去给你拿点吃的
Oh, let me get you some food.
嗯 这个不错 什么歌♥
Okay, yeah, this hits. What's this?
意大利迪斯科 我最喜欢的音乐类型之一
Italo disco, one of my favorite genres.
不过很多顶级制♥作♥人实际上是德国人
Although many of the top producers were in fact German.
Mmm!
我以为德国佬只会做香肠
I thought they only made sausages
巧克力啥的
and chocolates and shit.
不管怎样 这个很棒
Whatever, it's working.
问你个问题
Hmm. Hey, let me ask you something.
这家伙的地 一直 直到那条高速公路吗
This guy owns all the way back to that highway?
对 得有两千多英亩
Yeah, like 2,000-something acres.
都靠贩毒钱买♥♥的
And that's from drug money?
他做过一些疯狂的事
He's done some wild stuff.
我调查过这个人
I did a dive on the guy.
显然 他曾经分♥析♥过新罕布♥什♥尔州彩票的条形码
Apparently, at some point, he analyzed bar codes in the New Hampshire lottery,
找出了哪些能中奖
figured out which ones were winners,
赢了1100万美元
and won $11 million.
他被调查过 但显然这完全合法
He was investigated, but apparently it was totally legal.
你没看文件吗
Did you not read the file?
我看了
Oh, I read the file.
他是苦木素提取方面的专家
He's an expert on quassinode extraction.
在新几内亚 有三种鸟以他命名
He has three birds named after him in New Guinea.
还得过哈斯特伦奖
He won the Havlstrom Prize.
纠正一下 他是
Uh, correction... He was runner up
哈斯特伦奖亚军
for the Havlstrom Prize.
要不咱俩是搭档呢 我知道他是亚军
See? That's why we're partners. I knew he was runner up.
我考你呢 你通过了
I was testing you. You passed.
你看他像毒贩吗
Does this seem like an everyday drug dealer to you?
工作就是工作咯
Job's the job.
搜查令没问题吧
Warrant's good?
开干吧
Let's do this.
马歇尔·库索
Marshall Cuso?
嘿 和我头脑风暴一会儿
Hey, brainstorm with me for one sec.
如果一个人想删掉所有工作相关的痕迹
If you wanted to, like, delete any trace of where you worked,
比如 线上的 脸书 领英
like, online, Facebook, LinkedIn...
你说能做到吗
do you think that you could do that?
唉哟 你在躲谁 -我只是想更私密一些
Uh-oh. Who are you hiding from? - I just want to be more private.
所以 好吧 我在看一篇
So... Okay, so, I've been reading this interview
心理学家的采访
with a psychologist
他认为性♥爱♥更应该是一种玩耍的形式
who thinks that sex should be more like, um... like a form of play.
是 抱歉 你说什么
Yes, um, sorry, what... what were you saying?
宝贝 看我眼睛30秒钟
Baby, just try looking into my eyes for like 30 seconds.
这对我们的脉轮 灵魂
It's really good for, like, our... our chakra, soul,
性连接都很有好处
sexual connection stuff.
宝贝 -抱歉 尼克 只是工作上有点事 我
Babe? - Sorry, Nick. It's just, there's, like, a work situation. I...
喂 -弗朗西斯
Hello? - Frances?
在 在 嗨
Yeah. Yes. Hi!
你在哪
Oh. Where are you?
实际上我就在你附近
Um, actually, I-I'm in your neighborhood right now.
真的吗
Really?
我知道这很奇怪 但
I know it's weird, but, uh,
听着 我们能见个面吗
listen, can we meet up?
有点紧急
It's kind of urgent.
两件事要提一下
Uh, and just two things to mention ...
有人在跟踪我 我带了我的乌龟
Some people are following me, and I brought my tortoise.
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表