剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
回来再说
We can talk about this when I get back.
好 宝贝
Good. Cool. No, hey, babe.
这是一次有益的对话 真的 好吗
This was a healthy convo, for real, okay?
你带转换插头了吗
Hey, so did you bring an adapter?
我这里的插头不对
I just... I-I've got the wrong prongers here.
三插头的 里克 我给你带了转换器
Three prongs, Rick. I packed you an adapter.
就在包里 -好
It's in the bag. - Okay.
好的 我找到了 谢了
Oh, okay, yeah, I found it. Thanks.
死瑞克
Dammit, Rick.
什么 -弗朗西斯
What? - Frances?
我是布莱伍德记忆护理院的苏珊
It's Susan at the Briarwood Memory Care Facility.
该死 抱歉 保险的事
Oh, fuck, I'm sorry. The insurance.
我正在处理 我保证
I'm working on it, I promise.
他们需要我打电♥话♥ 但我在瑞士时间
I... They need me to call, but I'm on Swiss time...
不 不是 别的事发生了
No, no, this is something else.
她有了..
There's been... she's had...
不如让她自己跟你说吧
You know, how about I just let her tell you herself?
弗朗西斯
Frances?
妈
Mom?
是我 是妈妈
Yes, it's Mom. Hi.
妈 妈
M-M-Mom.
天啊 妈
Oh, my gosh! Mom!
弗朗西斯 你今天来吗
Frances, are you coming today?
妈 我在瑞士 但我会去
Um, Mom, I'm in Switzerland, but, look, I'll be there.
我会来的 好吗 我会尽快到的
I'm coming, okay? I'll be there as soon as I can.
我爱你 妈 我只是
I love you, Mom! I just...
得先离开这儿
have to get out of here.
酒精灯 异丙醇
Spirit burner, isopropyl alcohol,
孢子注射器
spore syringe.
真菌最大的敌人 就是多菌 苏格拉底
The biggest enemy of fungi is more fungi, Socrates.
必须保持所有东西无菌
Gotta keep everything sterilized.
我们给菌丝提供
We feed the mycelium a substrate
类似秘鲁的基质 做到最好
that approximates Peru, best as we can get,
然后和污染地的土壤混合 对吧
mix that with soil from the toxic site, right?
这次也许多加点土
Maybe this time a little more soil?
给菌丝丰富的毒素吃
Give that mycelium some juicy toxins to eat?
意下如何
What do you think?
现在只需等待
Now we just wait.
Ugh!
我们就剩三次机会了
We've got exactly three shots left.
我知道 伙计 我也这么觉得
Yeah, I know, man. That's what I'm thinkin'.
如果马歇尔就是山谷豺狼呢
What if Marshall is the Jackal of the Valley?
如果这才是局里追捕他的原因呢
And that's why they're really after him?
因为他跑了 害我们陷入了很深的麻烦
We're in a pile o' shit that's quite deep for letting him get away.
还是保持专注吧
Let's stay focused.
说到我们 在树上找到的车漆样本
Okay, so the car's paint sample we found on that tree?
其实是很少见的车色
Pretty rare color, actually.
全州只有六个相符的
Only six matches in this state.
想听全六个的情况吗
Do you want to hear about all six?
听重点吧 -那我就直说了
Maybe just the highlights. - I'll cut to the chase.
我觉得目标
I think our guy...
是这个人
is this guy.
去看看撞坏的车吗
Want to visit a banged-up car?
克鲁格先生
Mr. Kruger?
不 他很久没来了
Nah, he hasn't been here in a long time.
我们可以看看那辆车吗
Mind if we take a look at the vehicle?
听着 他从不把车开出去
Listen, he doesn't take out that car.
我都不确定 他会不会开车
I'm not even sure he knows how to drive.
最后一个开出去的 是个漂亮女孩
The last person to take it out was a pretty girl.
漂亮女孩
A pretty girl?
对 她说是他助理
Yeah, she says she's his assistant,
但我觉得这俩有一腿 我反正会的
but I think they're doing it. I would be.
马里奥 你看起来是个很好的人 也是个好市民
Mario, you seem like a great guy and a good citizen.
下次她来 知会我们 好吗
Let us know next time she comes by, okay?
Ugh.
该死
Ah, shit.
弗朗西斯 有要紧事吗
Frances? Is this important?
有 瑞克 很要紧
Yes, Rick, it's really important.
我要去看我妈 现在就走
I need to go see my mother, and I'm going right now.
那这大日内瓦的 谁来帮我
Well, who's gonna assist me here in Geneva?
我不知道 瑞克
I don't know, Rick!
也许 找这家奢华得离谱的酒店员工
Maybe the people that work at this ridiculous hotel,
或者 你公♥司♥1300个员工里的 随便哪个
or some of the 1,300 employees of your company!
乔纳斯还想裁到1100人
Ugh. And Jonas wants that down to 1,100.
能给我列出咱这儿最差劲的200个员工吗
Can you make me a list of the 200 worst people that work here?
天呐 瑞克 你根本没在听我说
Jesus Christ, Rick! You are not hearing me.
我要离开你 离开这家公♥司♥
I am leaving you, I am leaving this place,
去做更重要的事
to do something more important.
别想坐我飞机
You're not taking my plane.
好 我可以像普通人一样坐民航
Okay, I can fly commercial like a person.
你一定很爱你妈妈
Wow. You must love your mom.
是的 -好 好
I do! - Okay, o-okay.
保持联♥系♥
Just keep me posted?
我会的
I will.
走之前 能告诉我
Uh, before you go, can you tell me
怎么给电视调台吗
how to get my TV off the channel
现在老播酒店信息那个频道
that's, like, just stuff about the hotel?
再见 瑞克 -好吧 好
Goodbye, Rick. - Okay, yeah, yeah.
我会想办法的
I'll figure something out.
尼克 我得走了
Nick, I need to go.
现在吗
Wh... uh... right, like, now?
对 我要去看我妈
Yes. I need to go see my mom.
我会买♥♥机票走
I'm gonna buy a plane ticket and go.
如果你想留下 可以和瑞克一起回 我先走了
If you wanna stay here and fly back with Rick, but I'm leaving.
好 就这么来
Sweet. I'll do that.
因为你需要一些空间 对吧
'Cause, like, you need space, right?
这样比较好 -好
This will be good. - Okay.
嘿 -什么
Hey. - What?
别忘了 我真的爱你 支持你
FYI? I really love you and support you.
好吗 至于结婚的事 还有其他的
Okay? And this whole marriage thing or whatever,
我们可以合适的时候再谈
we can get to that when the time is right.
好的 是的 谢谢
Okay. Yes. Thank you.
我得走了
I-I'm gonna go.
好 宝贝 代我跟索尼娅问好
Okay. Hey, babe? Love to Sonia.
我能 -电池抽屉里给你留了15刀吃晚饭
Oh, can I... - There's, uh, 15 bucks in the battery drawer for dinner.
妈 我给你端了杯咖啡 好吗
Mom, I brought you some coffee, okay?
先放这儿了 万一你想喝
I-I'll just leave it right here, in case you want it.
这儿有人坐吗
Hey, is anyone sitting here?
没 没人坐吧 请坐
Oh. No, yeah, no, sit. Please, uh, please sit.
谢谢
Thanks.
马歇尔 给力 马歇尔
Marshall, come on, Marshall.
我在想
I was wondering...
对了 我叫弗朗西斯
I'm Frances, by the way.
我叫马歇尔
I'm... I'm Marshall. Hey.
嗨
Hi.
多嘴问下 您还有其他工作吗
So, sorry, do you have any other jobs?
Oh.
就只有房♥产办公室和这儿
Just the real-estate office and here.
对 我还在动物收♥容♥所♥做志愿者
Oh, and I do volunteer at the animal shelter.
听说过不杀生的收♥容♥所♥吗
You've heard of no-kill shelters?
我们是个安乐死收♥容♥所♥
Well, we're a kill shelter.
很可怕的
It's horrible.
但总得有人来做 对吧
You know, but somebody has to do it.
明信片邮票 多少钱
How much for a postcard stamp?
这女孩你眼熟不
This girl look familiar to you?
叫弗朗西斯·阿普怀特 瑞克·克鲁格的助理
That's Frances Applewhite, she's Rick Kruger's assistant.
马歇尔的档案 在你那儿吗
Do you have Marshall's file?
瞧瞧这个
Take a look at this.
妈 -弗朗妮
Mom? - Frannie?
我的弗朗西斯 你看起来真漂亮
Oh, my Frances. You look so beautiful.
妈 -这发型
Mom! - Maybe not the haircut
我倒是不会选 -妈
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表