剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
我其实是来买♥♥一处特定的房♥产
I'm actually looking to buy a very specific property.
吉默·贾维斯 很高兴认识你
Jimmer Jarvis. Nice to meet you.
妈 -我的小丫头
Mom. - My little girl.
有人给我寄了张明信片
Someone sent me a postcard.
弗朗西斯 -我是来帮忙的
Frances? - I came to help.
Yaaaaah!
弗朗西斯 快跑
Frances, run!
绝
Sick.
搞啥 搞啥
What the fuck?! What the fuck?!
我觉得这混♥蛋♥还活着
I think this fucking dude is still alive!
他还在 还在抽搐
He's still... He's still fucking twitching!
停下吧 阿笨
Knock it off, Rusty.
咋了
What?
好了 你 你是谁
Alright, now, you, who are you?
乌龟仔的女朋友吗
Turtleman's girlfriend?
没事 没事 -不
It's okay. Okay. - No, she's...
她不是我女朋友
she's not my girlfriend.
我是说 -说这男的是谁
I mean... - Okay, who was this guy?
我觉得他想杀我
I think he was trying to kill me.
或者拿走我的
Or take my...
听着 这故事说来话长
Look, it's a long story.
我喜欢听故事
I like stories.
你喜欢听故事吗 阿笨 阿笨也喜欢听故事
You like stories, Rusty? Rusty likes stories.
看上去你有个很带劲的故事 伙计
Seems like you got a real interesting story here, guy.
进屋给我们讲讲呗
So why not you come inside right now and tell us a story?
说吧 谁在追踪你
Alright, who's after you?
缉毒局肯定有的
Uh, the DEA, definitely.
但我觉得这不是他们
But I don't think that was them.
大药企 很可能是
Um, Big Pharma, probably.
我还有个同父异母的弟弟
I have a half brother
好像也对这事有些痴迷
who seems kind of obsessed with what's going on.
还可能是个疯子真菌学家 还有她的追随者
Oh, maybe a crazy mycologist, uh, and her disciples.
真菌学家 就是研究
A mycologist is a specialist or expert in...
我知道啥是真菌学家
I know the fuck a mycologist is!
抱歉 对
Sorry. Sorry. Yeah. So...
好吧 两位 今晚真的很可怕 很疯狂
Okay, you guys, this night has been really scary and crazy.
但你们眼前这个人 马歇尔 我说真的
But this man, Marshall, I'm telling you,
如果他能种出他的蘑菇 就能改变世界
he can change the world if he can just grow his mushroom.
这蘑菇啥都能治吗
This mushroom heals anything?
汤米身上有些毛病
Tommy's got some stuff wrong with him.
毛病大了
Real wrong. Hehe.
不用拥抱他啥的
You don't have to hug him or anything.
他身上全是烂皮
He's got sludge spots.
除非你专找烂皮娃 外面多的是
Unless you're a sludgie chaser, they're out there.
这附近有很多烂皮娃
Lotta kids around here are Sludgies.
人家不喜欢这称呼 别说了
Th-They don't like that term. Come on.
没事的 我们要给它去污化
I don't mind it. We're reclaiming it.
我的肺就像焦面包 快不能用了
My lungs is like... toast. Barely work.
他没希望了
There's no hope for him.
说不准哪天晚上就室息死了
One night he'll just choke and die.
咕噜噜的 像这样
Gurgling, probably, like
这都是因为废料场吗
This is because of the waste site?
嗯 方圆60英里内都没医院
Yep. There's no hospital for 60 miles.
汤米本身也没保险 还愣着干啥
Tommy's got no insurance anyway. What're you waiting for?
给他上你的神奇蘑菇药啊
Give him your magic shroom medicine.
来吧 -我也想给
Come on. - I want to, but right now,
但现在我也只剩下两个了
I only have two mushrooms left.
让你给 你就给
You're gonna give it to him.
听着 汤米 你可能会感受到一些副作用
Okay, Tommy, there's a side effect that you might feel.
你的思维可能会飘到某个地方
Your mind is gonna just kinda go to a place.
尽量忍♥住好吧 伙计
Try and just take it in, okay, bud?
来吧 你可以的 嚼掉 吞下去就行
Go ahead. You got it. Just chew and swallow.
味道恶心不
Does it taste disgusting?
听听他的呼吸 好像变正常人了
Listen to him breathing! He's like... normal.
我今天见证奇迹了
Shit, I've seen a miracle today.
好吧 那我们可以忘了
Okay. Well, I think we can forget about that, uh,
那只爆掉的野猪了
wild hog that blew up.
对 是的
Right. Yes.
那就是个意外
It was just an accident.
典型的野猪事故
Your typical hog accident.
你们在说那个伙计是吧
You're talking about the guy?
你觉得能在这儿种出这东西
And you think you can grow this thing here?
好吧 几小时前发生了一起爆♥炸♥
Okay, a few hours ago there was some kind of explosion.
现在又都在握手了
Now it's all handshakes?
那是啥 烧烤吗
What is that? A barbecue?
好像在烤肋排啥的
Cooking up ribs or something.
他把她带回拖车了 是要杀她吗
He took her back to his trailer. Is he about to murder her?
听着 也许总部不需要知道我们的
Look, maybe headquarters doesn't need to know exactly
确切位置 但我们必须盯住这事
where we are, but we gotta stay on this.
好吧 我们可以暂时盯着他
Okay, we can keep eyes on him. For now.
但我不太满意拖车的观察视野
But I'm not loving our sight-lines on the trailer.
可以考虑增加一些高度
Could use some kind of elevation.
您好 我们是星电光卫♥星♥电♥视♥公♥司♥的
Hi! We're with Star-Tel-Lite. It's a new satellite TV company.
您的屋顶正好朝向南半球
Your roof has the proper exposure to the Southern Hemisphere,
我们在向农村用户提供一个新项目
and we're offering a new program to rural subscribers
让你享受一年的免费电视
that could land you one year of free TV.
你们在糊弄我吗
Are you messing with me right now?
没 先生
No, sir.
不是吧 这也太酷了
Get the hell out of here! That is so cool!
真是太幸运了 -非常幸运
Damn, we're lucky. - Really lucky.
每17000户中 我们只提供不到一户
We're offering this to less than one in 17,000 homes.
那相当于 少于
Wow, that's like... less than...
南半球朝向
Southern exposure. Wow.
所有东西严格消毒 多土壤组合
Everything sterilized, all different soil combos.
但什么都没长出来
But nothing grew.
我试了加琼脂 试了注射孢子 试了
I tried agar, I tried syringing out spores, I tried...
好吧 有没有可能你聪明得过头了
Okay, is it possible you're too smart for your own good?
你在秘鲁发现蘑菇时 它是自然生长的吗
When you found the mushroom in Peru, it was just growing?
是啊 就在山谷地面上
Yeah, on the valley floor.
你试过那样吗
Have you tried that?
什么 直接种在地上吗
What? Like just grow it on the ground?
东西不都是那样长的吗
I mean, that is where stuff grows.
Oh.
Uh...
是我妈
Oh, it's my mom.
不好意思 你接
Oh, sorry, yeah. Yeah.
弗朗西斯 我到底在看什么
Frances, what the hell am I looking at here?
我是说 你发给我的视频 不是说电视
I mean in the video you sent, not on the TV.
这应该是个德国真人秀
I think it's a German reality show?
《什么主妇》
"Housewives of"...
但她们嫁给了狗 我搞不懂了
But they're married to their dogs, I don't know.
好吧 真吸引人 但瑞克 请听我说
Okay, wow, really captivating, Rick, but please listen?
这东西百分百真实有效
It's 100% real, and it works.
好吗 我只需要一些时间 这对我们是个巨大机会
Okay? I just need some time. This will be huge for us.
能救我的工作吗 -也许吧
Could it save my job? - M-Maybe.
你在哪呢 需要的话 可以派人去帮你
Well, where are you? We can send help if you need it.
不 瑞克 不 我不需要帮助
No. Rick, no. I don't need help.
你只管 听着 我要离开一段时间 好吗
You just... Look, I'm gonna be gone for awhile, okay?
我在试着搞清
I'm trying to figuring out... - Whoa, whoa, whoa!
你不懂我们现在什么处境吗
Do you not get what kind of predicament we're in right now?
我的工作岌岌可危
My job is hanging by a thread.
财报周四发布
Our earnings report comes out Thursday,
提前告诉你 数据很难看
and spoiler alert, it sucks!
我说真的 弗朗西斯
I mean, really, Frances.
你知道我现在多糟糕吗
Do you know how bad my life is right now?!
真行 我的客房♥服务到了
Oh, great, now my room service is here.
瑞克
Rick!
瑞克 你能不能
Rick, can you just...
我们可能要搞个大发现了
We could be onto something huge here.
好吧 好吧
Alright, alright.
我想起个趣事
You know, funny story,
我高中棒球队的时候
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表