剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
如果有一种药
What if there were a medicine that could heal,
几乎能治愈一切
like, almost anything?
但如果他们不想让你知道呢
But what if they didn't want you to know about it?
马歇尔·库索
Marshall Cuso.
瑞克 如果我给公♥司♥带来新产品会怎样
Rick, what would happen if I brought this company, like, a new product?
弗朗西斯 我们能见个面吗
Frances, can we meet up?
有人在跟踪我 我带了我的乌龟
Some people are following me, and I brought my tortoise.
就是这个人 就是他
There he is. That's the guy.
在我们位于秘鲁的垃圾场下游转悠
He was poking around downstream from one of our dump sites in Peru.
一个美♥国♥佬♥ 老外
American guy. Gringo.
有天 一个当地小孩被流浪狗咬了
One day one of the local kids got bit by a stray dog.
这家伙出现 给了小孩一棵他采的蓝蘑菇
Our guy shows up, gave the kid a blue mushroom he'd foraged.
伤口消失了 小孩当下痊愈
Wound gone. Kid's healed instantly.
这家伙在惹麻烦
He was stirring up trouble, this guy.
我们以为干掉他了
We thought we got rid of him.
他那场事故 按理说没人能活下来
That crash he was in? No one should have survived.
就这 这就是全部故事
That's it? That's the story?
是的 -你要我做什么
Yep. - What do you want me to do here?
告知国安委吗
Tell the National Security Council?
我已经告知缉毒局了 他们在处理
I already told the DEA. They're handling it.
塞西莉
Oh, Cecily.
我来华盛顿
I'm here in Washington.
没去见参议员
I'm not meeting senators.
没去见我的老朋友 总统先生
I'm not seeing my old friend, the president.
我在见你
I'm meeting you.
我们把你安排进政♥府♥
We put you in the administration
因为我们认为 你知道如何发挥作用
because we thought you knew how to be useful.
我们希望你能更支持我们 塞西莉
We hoped that you'd be more supportive, Cecily.
我们有共同的利益
We share mutual interests.
乔纳斯 我被告知他们派了两个最优秀的特工
Jonas, I was assured they put their two best agents on it,
科帕诺和哈林顿
Copano and Harrington.
但他们还是没能抓住他
And yet they failed to apprehend him.
我不确定你是否明白事情多严重
I'm not sure you understand how serious this is.
我们这位康纳 就职于瑞特克药业
Connor here works for Reutical Pharmaceuticals.
你对这事不以为意吗
You don't think this has implications?
康纳 给她看
Connor, show her.
自从见识它的效果后 我就随身带着
I keep one on me at all times since I saw what it can do.
Aah!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我得说 太厉害了
Yeah, I'd say it's pretty impressive.
如果这蘑菇流传出去
If this mushroom gets out,
会是这世上前所未有的最大不稳定因素
it would be the single greatest destabilizing force the world has ever seen.
我们已经开始清理山谷了
We've already begun clearing the valley.
但如果他逃脱
But if it's escaped...
我现在就打给缉毒局
I'll call the DEA right now.
全天候监视 不惜一切代价
24 7 stakeouts, whatever it takes.
塞西莉 我决定支持你的工作
Cecily, I've decided to supplement your efforts.
我会派我的人去处理马歇尔先生
I'm putting some of my own people on Mr. Marshall.
乔纳斯 别告诉我 我不想知道的事
Ah-ah, Jonas, don't tell me anything I don't want to know.
这会是世界上最危险的人
This is the most dangerous man in the world.
我们需要控制局势
And we need to get the situation under control
以免事态失控
before it gets out of hand.
弗朗西斯 你还在吗
Frances, are you still there?
我在 -能见你一面吗
Yes. I'm here. - Can you meet me really fast?
我得离城
I have to get out of town.
我有东西要给你 给了你
I have something to give you. Once I do that...
好的 能慢点吗
Okay, can you just slow down for a second?
发生什么事了 马歇尔 -听着
What is going on, Marshall? - Just listen.
我现在不想多说
I'd rather not say much right now.
有人在追踪我
People are after me.
什么 等下 什么人
What? W-Wait. Which people?
至少一个联邦机构
Um, at least one federal agency.
听着 见面聊 我会解释
Look, just, if we just meet in person, I can explain.
好的 好 好
Okay. Yes, yes. Okay.
有个地方做拉面卷饼
Oh, there... there's this place that makes ramen burritos.
拉面卷饼听起来确实很有趣
Ramen burritos, uh, do sound interesting,
但现在可能不太合适
but maybe not right now.
弗朗西斯 我得挂了
Frances, I've gotta go.
去汤普金斯广场公园 喷泉处见我
Meet me at the fountain in Tompkins Square Park.
等等 马 马歇尔
Wait, Mar... Wait. Marshall.
宝贝
Babe.
宝贝 -等下
Babe! - Yeah. One sec.
这里有鱼上钩了 宝贝
Fish on the line here, babe.
我得出去一下
Yeah. I have to run out real quick.
死瑞克有事
Fucking, um, Rick has a problem.
来吧 宝贝
Gah! Come to Daddy!
太棒了
Mm! Fuck yeah!
现在就得走吗
You gotta go, like, right now?
我知道 我知道 太蠢了
No, I know, I know, it's so dumb.
瑞克刚打电♥话♥ 他需要人去
Rick just called, and he needs someone to...
好吧 宝贝
All right, cool. Hey, babe?
帮我买♥♥点奶酪 我们需要奶酪
Pick me up some cheese. We need cheese.
啥东西 我们需要奶酪
I'm sorry. We need cheese?
什么样的奶酪
What kind of cheese?
要好的那种
Uh, the good kind.
包装上有头牛
Has a cow on it.
马歇尔
Marshall?
马歇尔
Marshall?
嘿 -啊
Hey! - Ah!
你有大♥麻♥烦了 伙计
You're in big trouble, pal.
不能停在这儿
Yeah, you can't stay parked there.
这儿是消防通道 开走 好吧
It's a fire zone. Keep moving, all right?
抱歉 好的 好
Sorry. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay.
好了 伙计 我打个电♥话♥
All right, buddy, I gotta make a quick call.
处理些尾巴 然后我们就出发 怎么样
Tie up some loose ends, then we'll hit the road. How's that sound?
苏格拉底 你还好吗
Oh, Socrates. Are you feeling okay?
好吧 我认识个可以帮忙的人
Okay, actually, I know someone who can help.
好 那就等到那时候 先去吃午饭吧
Yep. Just sit tight till then. Grab some lunch.
明白
Got it.
局里让我们等一个菌类学家
They want us to wait for a mycologist.
菌类学家 -蘑菇专家
Mycologist? - Mushroom specialist.
我知道什么是菌类学家
Yeah, I know what a mycologist is.
他们不信我们能找到蘑菇吗
They don't trust us to find mushrooms?
他们想要专家
They want an expert.
天 我爱这东西 这案子的预算多得疯狂
God, I love this thing. The budget on this case is wild.
我不明白
I don't get it.
搞得像这家伙是蘑菇界的艾尔·查波[墨西哥毒枭]
They're acting like this guy is mushroom El Chapo.
他没我们其他案件那么恶劣
He's not as bad as some of our other cases.
没肢解人 没把尸块扔进
He didn't dismember anyone and dump portions of them
不同的沼泽
in different swamps.
也是 忘了那个了
Mm. Fair. I forgot that one.
这家伙 每晚都在喂鸭子
Nah, this guy, he's... he's feeding ducks every night.
对 这些鸭子
Yeah, those ducks.
每晚六点
Every night, 6:00 p.m.
跟上闹钟似的
It's like they got an alarm clock.
你觉得鸭子今晚会回来吗
Do you think the ducks will come back tonight?
我打赌会的
I bet they will.
你打赌 是吧
You'll bet, huh?
好吧 很不幸
Okay. Unfortunately,
赞恩是唯一一个懂乌龟医学的人
Zane's the one guy for tortoise medicine,
我们就尽快解决
so let's just get through this as fast as possible.
拜托 这是花罗汉鱼吗
Oh, come on, is that a flowerhorn cichlid?
不能养在这种地方
He can't have that in here.
Oh.
马歇尔
Hey, Marshall.
赞恩 干嘛呢 伙计
Oh, man. Zane. What are you doing, man?
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
这说来话长 赞恩
Well, it's kind of a long story, Zane.
听着 我乌龟
Listen, I've got this
生病了 有点紧急 所以
sick tortoise, and it's a bit urgent, so...
哪弄来的这小家伙
Where'd you get this little guy?
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表