剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表
乌龟群
"tortoisi"...
搞什么 怎么了 东西都哪去了
What the f... What happened? Where is everything!?
我昨晚收到邮件了 瑞克没跟你说吗
I got the email last night. Rick didn't tell you?
什么 跟我说什么 没啊
What? Tell me what? No!
测试得到了新数据集
We got a new data set from the tests.
好像是不可接受的死亡率
Unacceptable mortality, I guess?
上面停了项目 -死亡率
They shut it all down. - Mortality?
不可能 这东西不带那样的
That's impossible. That's not how it works!
这是上面的决定 远超我权限了
This came down from way above my pay grade.
他们说关了 我们就得关
If they say we're done, we're done.
什么 不 这不对
What? No! No. Unh-unh! This isn't right!
你好 我需要和瑞克谈谈
Hi. I need to talk to Rick!
我的天 谁不想
My God, don't we all.
他人呢 -辞职了 拿了买♥♥断
Where the hell is he? - Quit. "Took a buyout,"
随你怎么说咯 我不知道
whatever you want to call it. I dunno.
他自己把东西搬走的 还挺让人意外
He carried his own stuff out, which is surprising.
我打给他 -不 我试过了
I'm calling him. - No, I tried.
他不接的 -这太扯了
He won't answer. - This is bullshit!
我知道 我刚得到工作
Yeah, I know! Like, I get this job,
不到一个月 就得重新安排
and not even a month in, I have to reassign?
好像我多不靠谱似的 我可不是
It looks like I'm a flake, and I'm not a flake.
等等 那我怎么办 我的工作呢
Wait. What am I gonna do now? What's my job?
我被解雇了吗
Am I out?
我看看
Let's see...
217号♥ 库索
217. Cuso.
就是它
This is it.
还没尸检
And no autopsy yet?
是啊 我们都着急给囚犯尸检
Yeah, we're all rushing to perform autopsies on inmates.
等下 我记得这个人
Okay, wait a second. I remember this one.
他已经交给殡仪馆了
I know he was released to a funeral director.
谁这么快认领了他的户体
Who's claiming his body that fast?
阿梅莉娅 -蘑菇姐
Amelia? - Amelia Mushrooms?
真希望我们没插手这事
I wish we hadn't poked into this.
事情越来越有趣了
This just gets more interesting.
马歇尔
Marshall...
这么久去哪了 哥们
Where have you been, brother?
赞恩 我时间不多
Zane, I don't have a lot of time.
苏格拉底需要帮助 -那个秘鲁仔吗
Socrates needs help. - The Peruvian?
过来 过来 过来 放台子上 来
C'mere, come here! C'mere! Put him up on that counter.
对 就放这儿 很好
Yep, put him right there. Okay, great.
他看起来状态不太好
Oof. He doesn't look so hot.
你看起来也不太好 马歇尔
You don't look hot, either, Marshall.
好怪的衬衫 咋了
That's a weird shirt. What's going on, man?
伙计 听着 说来话长 它一直没吃东西
Look, it's a long story. He hasn't been eating.
我自己去拿点吃的 可以吧
I'm gonna help myself to some food, okay?
你要是照顾不好它
If you can't take care of him...
这是个大责任 马歇尔 你真不应该
that's a big responsibility, Marshall, shame on you!
我没办法 赞恩 我不得不把他托付给一个 曾经的朋友
I can't... Zane! I had to leave him with a... former friend.
这不重要了 -好吧 我懂
It doesn't matter. - Yeah, okay, I get it, yeah,
干嘛不把这么漂亮的标本托付
why entrust a gorgeous specimen like this
给同父异母的赞恩 一个专业的爬虫学家
to your half-brother Zane, a well-trained herpetologist...
赞恩 你不是专业爬虫学家
Zane, you're not a trained herpetologist!
自学成才 行吧 我得弄一个
Self-trained. I gotta get one.
我一直在联♥系♥南美的熟人
I've been working my South American contacts.
他们总给我鸣鸟 蜥蜴之类的
They keep offering me songbirds and iguanas and shit,
我一直说只要乌龟
and I keep saying, "solo tortugas!"
你喜欢这样吗 我对你做的事
Hey! Hey! Do you like this? What I'm doing to you?
不喜欢吧 别这样
Okay, don't.
行啊 你要买♥♥单吗 还是
Well, um, cool. Are you gonna pay for all that shit, or...?
我就这么多钱
This is all I've got, right now.
我用不了账户
I don't have access to my accounts, okay?
听着 我没来过这里 懂吗
And listen, I wasn't here, do you understand?
你压根没见过我
You never saw me.
也可能再见不到了
And you might never again.
你会说你的工作带来了不必要的压力吗
And would you say that your work is causing undue stress?
其实我还挺开心的
Actually, I'm feeling quite happy.
工作遇到一些棘手情况
I'd had a few difficult situations at work,
但我设法让所有问题都满意解决了
but I managed to resolve them all to my satisfaction!
那很好呀 那如果被迫
That's good! And do you feel like
缩减工作量的话
if you were forced to scale back,
你有很好的支持系统吗
that you have a good support system in place?
缩减工作量
Scale back?
干嘛要缩减
Why would I do that?
巴克斯蒂安先生 我们需要认真谈谈
Mr. Backstein, we need to have a serious talk.
该死
God... Dammit! Fuck!
Hey.
弗朗西斯
Hey! Frances!
瑞克 搞什么
Rick? What the fuck?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
想做生意吗
Wanna be in business?
只要公认我死了 就没人会再找我
As long as I'm presumed dead, nobody should be looking for me.
希望那些设备都还在
Hopefully some of the equipment is still here.
我还有个拖车 不咋样
And I have a trailer. It's not much, a little rustic
有点糙 但修整一下
but I think if we fix it up...
阿笨
Rusty?
嘿 乌龟仔
Aw, hey! Turtleman!
我没想到还能再见到你
I didn't think we'd be seeing you again!
对 我回来了
Yeah, I'm back.
这些大灯啥的 是干嘛
What's with the lights and everything?
回来 是吧
Back?
老大可能会想见你
Boss'll probably want to see you.
老大
The... boss?
我觉得你会喜欢我们对这里的改造的
I think you're gonna like what we've done with the place.
乌龟仔
Turtleman!
你好 马歇尔
Hello, Marshall.
剧集 | 常见副作用(2025) | 导航列表