剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
"殖民地"前集摘要
Previously on "Colony"
给点吃的
Do you have any food?
求你 我好饿
Please, i'm hungry.
没吃的给你
I don't have anything.
我说过了 没吃的
I said I don't have anything!
-快跑 -快
- run! - go!
-站住 别动 -快逃
- stop! don't move! - get out of here!
-左边 左边 -快 快
- go left! go left! - move it now!
-在这里 -快过来
- down here! - move! come on!
-嘿 -走这边
- hey! - this way.
-跟上 -这里
- let's go! - over here!
-就在前面 -他们跑哪里去了
- up ahead! - which way did they go?
-找不到他们 -视野内没有
- I don't see 'em. - i've got no visual.
他们跑了 长官
They're gone, sir.
嘿 查理
Hey, charlie.
看看这个
Check this out.
酷
Cool.
把这东西给所罗门
Let's take this stuff to solomon,
换点早饭没问题
Trade for some breakfast.
什么事
What?
睡得不好
Long night?
-是啊 -出什么事了
- yeah. - what's going on?
抵抗组织绑♥架♥了一个重要人物
The resistance kidnapped a vip.
全体人员都出动了
It's all hands on deck.
我顺路去鲍尔家
I stopped by beau's place on the way over here.
他不见了
He was gone.
我不知道你还有什么瞒着我
I don't know why i'm on the outside,
要是你搞砸了
But it's not cool because when you screw up,
肯定会牵连到我的
It's gonna blow back on me.
你都置身事外 怎么会牵连到你
You were on the outside so it won't blow back on you.
早上好
Good morning.
我叫海伦娜·戈尔德温
My name is Helena Goldwyn.
是大总督府总参谋长
I am the chief of staff for the governor-general.
今早有个紧要人物在来本殖民区的路上
Early this morning a vip coming into the bloc
遭到袭击 并被绑♥架♥
Was attacked and abducted.
谁
Who?
我们"主人"中的一员
It was one of our hosts.
斯奈德人呢
Where's Snyder?
我将全权负责人♥质♥搜救行动
I will personally be running this recovery operation.
所有人直接向我报告
Everything now comes through me.
大家应该懂事态的严重性
You should know that this is not a good situation.
降临期间
During the arrival,
有两位"主人"在达拉斯被杀
Two of our hosts were killed in Dallas.
整座城市被碾成碎玻璃渣
That city is now a flat sheet of glass.
在"主人们"采取行动之前
We have a brief window
我们只有短暂的时间
before they take action.
大家明白
Understood?
这事不管是谁干的
Then go out there and find it
给我找到他 抓住他
and whoever took it.
你炸♥药♥放太多了吧 布奇
Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?
幸好没把整个隧♥道♥炸塌掉
We're lucky you didn't bring down the whole bloody tunnel.
怎么弄成这样
What happened?
我可能计算炸♥药♥量时少算了一个常数
I-i think I missed an exponent when I did the calc.
-你想 -起作用就好
- you think? - it worked.
-起作用 它死了 -你确定它死了
- it worked? you killed it. - you sure it's dead?
我又不是外星医生
Do I look like an alien doctor?
这东西都不动了
It sure as shit ain't moving.
得扔掉它
We need to dump it.
你别开玩笑
You're not serious.
我们要的目标是活着的
Our target was a live human,
可以审讯的人类而不是死掉的"鸟星生物"
One we could interrogate, not a dead rap.
你知道这东西价值有多大吗
Do you not understand the value of this thing?
鸟星生物的情况我们几乎一无所知
We know literally nothing about it.
从这东西身上能了解到什么
What can we learn from it?
太多东西了 比如它怎么呼吸
Tons of stuff like how it breathes, how it communicates.
怎么交流 是否碳基生物
Whether it's a carbon-based form of life.
还有 它们的生存环境怎么样
Yeah. how it interfaces with its environment.
也许它还装备了武器
Maybe it has a weapon too.
为了干掉我们 每一个红帽子都出动了
Every redhat in the bloc is about to come gunning for us.
它真值得我们全体冒生命危险吗
Are we ready to risk our lives for that?
当然
Yes.
我们得离开隧♥道♥
We need to get out of the tunnels.
回公♥寓♥
Back to the loft.
把它包起来 带走
We'll wrap it up and carry it out.
排成纵队前进 互相掩护
File formation, bounding overwatch.
不要离开队伍超过20码
Never be more than 20 yards away from cover.
这东西可能带有定♥位♥器♥
It might have a locator.
现在你才告诉我们
You're just telling us this now?
如果真有定♥位♥器♥ 红帽子早就包围我们了
If they can track it, why aren't we surrounded by redhats?
但我们在地下深处
we're underground.
B.B 你不是带了微波检测仪吗
B.B., you got the RF meter?
是
Yeah.
见鬼
Shit.
信♥号♥♥可以隔绝
We can block the signal.
-怎么隔绝
- how? - how do you do that?
-法拉第笼 -把它包起来
- a faraday cage, right? - we just need to cover it, right?
金属材质的都可以
Anything metallic.
-这个行吗 -太好了
- what about this? - perfect.
-等等 -放下来检查一下再说
- wait, wait, wait. - let's check it right here.
先查查看
Let's just check it.
放地上 好
Put it down. okay, okay.
检测不到任何信♥号♥♥
Nothing.
假如你弄错了 我们会死的
If you're wrong, we're dead.
你确定
Are you sure?
不会错的
Sure enough.
我们走
Let's go.
我爱喝汤
I like soap.
那不是麦片
That's not a cereal.
麦迪
Maddie.
今天没有汤
I know, but you can't get any.
我想再吃点麦片
I like the other cereal better.
什么事
What's the matter?
抵抗组织绑♥架♥了一个紧要人物
The resistance kidnapped a vip.
这地方马上要翻天了
All hell's about to break loose.
得把孩子们送去安全的地方
We got to get the kids somewhere safe.
我可以把他们带进绿区
I can get them into the green zone.
政♥治♥层的二号♥权势人物 是我的老板
I've been working for the number two in the political wing.
他会帮我的
He'll help me.
包在我身上
I'll take care of it.
-好 -那很好
- good. - okay, that's good.
简单打包一下行李 快走吧
Go pack some things and go now.
凯蒂怎么办
What about katie?
-你负责孩子们 -我来处理凯蒂的事
- you deal with the kids. - i'll deal with her.
-好 快去 -好
- okay, go. - all right.
-今天不要上学了 -为什么
- hey, no school today. - why?
你和麦迪姨妈一起去绿区
You're going up to green zone with aunt maddie.
-为什么 -殖民区就要戒♥严♥了
- why? - the bloc's going on lockdown.
知不知道你妈去哪儿了
Do you know where mom is?
不
No.
她跟你说了些什么
What did she tell you?
你一直清楚她干的事 对吧
You know what she's been doing, don't you?
有点头绪
I have an idea.
-她人在哪里 -我真不知道
- where is she? - I don't know where she is!
这是实话
I'm serious!
我理解 你以为我们的阵营不同
I know you think we're on different sides here,
但实际并非如此
But we're not.
唯一不同的是 我知道我在干什么
The difference is I know what i'm doing,
而你妈 她不清楚她闯下了多大的祸事
And your mom has no idea how bad of a situation
形势有多糟糕
She's gotten herself into.
儿子 她处境真的很危险
She's in real danger, son.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表