剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
红帽子们从来不单独行动
Redhats don't do anything alone.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我想他是抵抗组织的
I think that guy was Resistance.
我们骗过他没有
Do you think we fooled him?
如果他看到那个 肯定会回来的
If he saw that, then they're coming back.
帮我搬一下
Can you help me with this one?
好
Yeah.
接着呢
Okay, uh, now what?
做些自♥制♥炸♥弹♥
You make some homemade bombs or some booby traps
或是简易陷阱之类的 对吧
or something, right?
不
Nope.
这就是你的计划
Th... this is it? This is the plan?
还有七分钟拉尔萨就要到了
We got about seven minutes till Lagarza's ETA.
我们只要拖住抵抗组织就行
If they come in, we just got to slow them down.
拖住他们 怎么办得到
Slow them down? How?
我躲这里
I'm gonna hole up here...
有人进门就开枪
shoot whoever comes through those doors.
我得喝一杯 你们呢
I'm having a drink. Anyone else?
你仍然相信那家伙说的
You still believe anything that man says?
不得不信
I have to believe him...
没有其他路子
because I don't know what else there is.
哪怕要冒着你 不 我们的生命危险
Even if it risks your life? Our lives?
我们现在拥有的一切 都是他给的
Everything we have is tied to him.
我得提醒下你们
I'd like to remind everyone who might be paying attention
是我把你们从悲惨的生活中拯救出来
that I rescued your husband and all the rest of you
更别说让你老公免除了牢狱之灾
from a life of misery and imprisonment.
想让我继续帮你们
If you want me to continue to be helpful
找回儿子的话
in retrieving your son...
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
嘿 嘿 -太恶心
- Hey! Hey, hey! - I'm so sick...
不停地威胁我的家庭
of your threats to my family!
嘿 把她拉开
Hey, get her off me!
嘿 啊
Hey... aah!
上帝
Jesus!
-等等 -见鬼 你在干什么
- Hold it. - What the hell are you doing?
没有我们 看你能活多久
Let's see how long he survives without us!
我理解在这种不寻常的压力下
I realize that we are all in an unusually stressful situation...
大家都有点失控
that does not bring out the best in us,
我不会往心里去
so I'm willing to forget this.
本人是讲道理的
That's because I'm a reasonable man.
想接替我位置的人可以排成一条长龙
And if you think otherwise, then you really don't want to
他们可不像我这样讲情面
meet the people who spend their days plotting to take my seat.
这是事实 凯蒂
I'm sorry to be the bearer of unpleasant truths, Katie...
你得接受
but I'm the best there is.
我可是真心想帮你们的
And I really am trying to help you.
报告目前情况
Situation report.
就快了
We're close. She has him.
那你还等什么
What are you waiting for?
我们答应过她的
Well, we made a deal with her.
你也确认过
And you confirmed it.
威尔就职那天就知道风险
Will put himself in the line of fire the day he put on red.
他是个士兵 知道自己的职责
He's a soldier. He accepted that.
凯蒂没这概念
Katie hasn't.
要我提醒你 上下级关系吗
Do I need to remind you of the chain of command?
去抓斯奈德
Bring Snyder out.
没红帽子巡逻 也没见到无人机
No Homeland patrols. Drones, either.
他们在乎你失踪吗
You sure they care you're missing?
会来救我的 威尔
They're coming for me, Will.
国安部的人只是过分谨慎 训练所致
Homeland Security is just... trained to be discreet.
那有一个
Well... there's one.
一个什么
One what?
红帽子
Redhat.
好的 还是坏的
Good Redhat or bad Redhat?
不知道
I don't know.
这一切本不可能发生的
This should be impossible.
国安局的士兵都是筛选过的
All of them were screened for this.
什么意思 筛选过的
What do you mean, screened?
所有住在殖民地的人都被特殊算法筛选过
Every person in the colony was filtered through this algorithm.
这就是他们知道选谁做什么事
It's how they knew who to select
又如何安置的原因
and what to do with them.
从罗乐德斯搞到的数据
They used the data from the Rolodex?
我们的"主人"知道一切
Our hosts know everything about us.
人类的一切
Well, knew everything.
他们在入侵之前
They had our entire data record
已经研究过了人类所有的数据库
when they arrived.
我们自己拱手奉上宝库大门的钥匙
We gave them the keys to the kingdom.
这就是他们找到你的原因
That how they found you?
他们找到我
When they approached me,
说我是很合适的人选
they told me I was the perfect candidate.
你见过他们
You've met them?
长什么样
What are they like?
那是个震憾人心的时刻
It's a humbling moment,
那一刻...我才意识到
realizing... just how insignificant we all are
人类在宇宙中多么渺小
in the universe.
他们上楼了
They're upstairs?
安置观察点
They're setting spotters.
或狙击手 在我们逃走的时候好射我们
Or maybe snipers to shoot us if we run out.
凯蒂 他们攻进来了
Katie, they're coming!
你 去办公室
You, office.
你 地下室
You, basement.
我不能丢下你一个人
I'm not leaving you up here alone.
这就是我该做的事
This is what I do, Katie.
我能帮上忙
Let me help you.
不是此时此地 你下楼去
Not here, not this. You need to go downstairs.
想想孩子们
For the kids.
总得有个人晚上回家
You're going home tonight.
-威尔 -走
- Will... - Go. Now.
啊
Uhh!
啊
Aah... uhh!
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
别往前了
Not another step.
放下枪
Drop your gun.
凯蒂
Katie.
25码 如此压力下
25 feet, high stress...
不相信你射得中
Doubt you'll make that shot clean.
我会的
I know I will.
凯蒂 放下枪
Katie, put the gun down.
没事的
It's okay.
斯奈德在哪里
Where's Snyder?
办公室
Office.
走
Move.
不 威尔 威尔
No, Will... Will!
-走 快走 快走 -上
- Go! Move, move! - Go, go, go!
-不准动 -放下武器
- Freeze! - Drop the weapon!
别紧张 国安局的
Easy, easy. Homeland Security.
有没看到一个红帽子跑出去
Have you seen a Redhat?
啊 不 是一个穿得和你一样的人
A guy, he... he's dressed like you.
-从这里跑出去 -没见到 长官
- He came through here. - No, sir.
行动
Move it! Let's go!
跟上 跟上
Come on, men, on me, on me!
-见鬼 -去那边
- Damn it! - Cover that.
那边
Cover that!
他跑了
He's gone.
他在哪里
Where is he?
逃了
He escaped.
藏在吧台后面
Behind the bar.
都安全
Back all clear.
长官
Sir.
不管他是谁
Whoever that guy was,
一定要
I want him found...
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表