剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
Instead, I'm running around town trying to clean up after you.
谢了 从不需要你的帮助
Thanks... don't need your help.
要不是我 你早就死了
You'd be dead if it wasn't for me.
你也一样
So would you.
就像菲利斯
Like Phyllis?
菲利斯是当局的走狗 专门清理敢于
You mean the person whose job it was
站出来反抗的起义者
to hunt down and destroy anyone brave enough to stand up?
这就是你的辩白
That how you justify it?
我如实跟你讲了布鲁萨尔做过的恶事
I showed you what Broussard did,
你还是跟他沆瀣一气
and you stayed with him anyway.
我不想跟你辩白什么
I don't have to justify anything to you.
哦
Oh.
你自己也看到了 他们把我朋友雷切尔
You watched my friend Rachel
像杀狗一样 当街枪毙
get shot in the street like a dog.
然后全家挂在桥下示众
And then they hung her and her sons from a bridge.
他们还仅仅是孩子啊 威尔
They were babies, Will.
你以为我不知道
You think I don't know that?
这都是你的错
That is on you.
在诱拐这些孩子帮你们做事时
What you are doing put a noose around those babies' necks.
有没有想过我们的孩子呢
Maybe you should think about our kids.
我这样做就是为了我们的孩子
I am doing this for our kids!
我不管你怎么想
You don't care what I think.
你突然出现在这里 给我讲起这个计划
You just show up here with a plan
指望我服从你的安排
expect me to follow orders.
这不是伴侣关系 威尔
That's not a partnership, Will,
夫妻之间不应该这样
and it's not a marriage.
那你告诉我夫妻之间应该怎么样
Don't you tell me what a marriage is.
我对你以诚相见 而你总是当面撒谎
I was straight up with you, and you lied to my face.
找查理的事情 你不是也对我说了谎吗
You lied to me when you went after Charlie.
如果你回不了家 我们该怎么办
What would have happened if you hadn't come home?
我们将永远不知道 你究竟发生了什么事
We would never have known what happened to you.
威尔 我恨自己做这些事
Will, I hate myself for this.
我每天都恨我自己
I hate myself every day.
我憎恨这个世道
I hate what it's done to us.
恨这个世道如此对待我的家人
I hate what it's done to our family.
但我知道你跟我一样 恨现在这个政♥府♥
But I know you hate the Authority as much as I do.
你可以和我们并肩战斗
You could fight with us.
我们有新消息 大消息
We have something new... something big.
终于打入了占领者当局内部
We're gonna finally get a look inside the Occupation
有机会搞清楚敌人的真面目
and see what it is that we're facing.
跟我们一起干吗
We could fight together
我们的孩子才不用在这样的环境中长大
so that our kids don't grow up in this.
看看你自己 还说我的计划太疯狂
And you thought my plan was crazy.
你该带着孩子们去找鲍尔
You need to get the kids and go with Beau.
然后呢 躲藏起来
And do what? Hide?
任何地方不安全 威尔
There's no hiding from them, Will,
出了隔离墙也没用
not even outside the Walls.
再说我们又靠什么活下去呢
How would we survive?
求你了 凯蒂
Please, Katie.
对不起 我不能
I'm sorry. I can't.
不能 真的不能
I can't. I can't.
我们说起过的那个提案
The proposal we spoke about.
一点也不惊讶 吉尔
Gill. No surprise.
纽曼 沃伊特 罗森堡
Newman, Voight, Rosenburg...
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
要保住我们的位置
There's gonna be a fight ahead of us
说不定有场大战啊
if we're gonna keep our jobs.
那我们现在开始磨刀吧
Then let's sharpen our knives.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
出了什么事 凯蒂人呢
What happened? Where's Katie?
她不来了
She's not coming.
好 没什么大不了的
Okay, no biggie.
我们等下一次机会
We'll wait for another opportunity to come along.
不会有下一次机会了
There won't be another opportunity.
斯奈德的许可还有效
We got the go-ahead from Snyder.
隧♥道♥还没封起来 你该离开
The tunnel's still open. You should use it.
我不知道城里会发生什么事 但
I don't know what's gonna happen here, but...
不想你受到牵连
I don't want you taking the hit for it.
趁现在还有机会 赶紧走吧
Get out while you can.
人不能没有目标的活着
Doesn't matter what a man has if he doesn't have purpose.
当一个人生活失去目标时
You take that away from him...
他活着 实际上已经死了
man usually goes with it.
说真的
To tell you the truth...
没想到 我还能找到自己生活的目标
I never thought I'd find mine again.
-注意背后 兄弟 -一定的
- Watch your six, brother. - Always.
打扰了
Excuse me?
-对不起 -你究竟在这里干什么
- Hi, sorry. - What the hell are you doing?
-我就想问一下 -这里是禁区
- I just had a question, um... - This is a restricted area.
-你知道... -请转身离开
- Do you know if you... - Turn around right now.
麦克阿瑟站 有状况
This is MacArthur Station. I think we may have a problem.
再说一遍 麦克阿瑟站 没有听清
Go again, MacArthur Station. We did not copy.
麦克阿瑟站 请回复
MacArthur Station, please report.
这里是麦克阿瑟站 假警报
This is MacArthur Station. False alarm.
一切安全
We're all clear.
收到
Copy that.
他们是什么人
Who are they?
肯定是某种精英护卫队
Must be some elite bodyguard unit.
以前从未见过
Never seen them before.
一样是枪 尺寸大点
Same thing, little bigger.
我们进来了
We're in.
小心碰头
Watch your head.
装好压力触发板
Set the pressure plate.
-列车就要来了 -亥伯龙即将到站
- Train is inbound. - Hyperion inbound.
-别催我 -还有两分钟到站
- Don't rush me. - Two minutes to station.
麦克阿瑟站 请确认
MacArthur Station, please confirm.
收到 麦克阿瑟小队已经做好准备
Copy that. MacArthur Team ready.
没时间了
We're out of time.
快点 得离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here.
没时间了
We're out of time.
-好了 炸♥弹♥设好了 -你确定
- All right, we're set. - Are you sure?
确定
We're set.
去拐角位置
Get around the corner.
列车马上进入爆♥炸♥区域
It's coming into the kill-zone.
见鬼
Holy shit!
说好只让列车脱轨的
I thought you were just going to nudge it off the tracks.
上帝保佑 B.B
Jesus Christ, B.B.
人生第一个炸♥弹♥
It was my first bomb.
也没机会测试啊
It's not like we could test it.
埃里克
Eric.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表