剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
Give me your arms! Give me your arms!
站好
Stay still!
趴下
On the ground! On the ground!
站好 别动
Stay still! Don't move!
抓到两个 完毕
Two in custody. Over.
起来 给我起来
Up! All right, get up!
站起来
On your feet!
-起来 -站好
-On your feet! - Get up!
谁是杰罗尼莫
Who's Geronimo?
我们...我们是杰罗尼莫
We're... we're Geronimo.
布拉姆
Bram.
我知道 有点怪怪的
I know. It's weird.
哇
Wow.
上个星期发现了这个地方
I just found this place last week.
好像是食品分发中心之类的
It's some kind of food distribution center.
出来过几次了
How many times have you been outside the walls?
11次吧 没数过
11, but who's counting?
见过其他人吗
And you haven't seen anybody?
没 从未见过
Nope. Nobody.
只拿里面很难搞到的东西
Only take stuff that's hard to get inside the bloc.
像咖啡这样的
You mean like coffee?
天啦 你找到了咖啡
Holy shit. You found coffee?
榛子口味的
Hazelnut Specialty Blend.
我不是很爱喝咖啡
I'm not much for flavored coffee,
但 这个闻起来真不错
but man, that smell...
-第一趟出来就大丰收
- Good run for our first day. - Yeah.
过渡政♥府♥
This is a special announcement
特殊公告
from the Transitional Authority.
殖民地公民们
My fellow citizens,
今天是洛杉矶殖民地具有纪念意义的一天
thanks to the diligent efforts of our Proxy,
我们的代理总督艾伦·斯奈德
Alan Snyder, today is a historic day
在经过坚持不懈的调查后
for the Los Angeles Colony.
于今天早晨带领国土安♥全♥局♥
In a daring raid this morning by the brave men and women
勇敢的男女士兵
of our Homeland Security forces,
突袭并攻破了杰罗尼莫在拉·布雷亚的总部
Geronimo's headquarters in the La Brea district were breached.
交火非常激烈
Many of his most trusted lieutenants were killed
很多杰罗尼莫的人在抵抗中被杀
in a violent firefight,
国土安♥全♥局♥也有很多勇敢的士兵为行动
and some of our own brave soldiers
献出了生命
gave their lives in the effort.
但整个剿匪行动还是取得了圆♥满♥胜利
But the operation ended in overwhelming victory.
请记住此时此刻 同胞们
Remember where you are right now, my fellow citizens,
因为这将是伟大的一天
because on this great day,
是自私的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥被击溃的一天
the selfish forces of terror have been defeated.
这两个人不可能往我的房♥子里扔炸♥弹♥
Those two didn't fire bomb my house,
也绝没有谋杀菲利斯的能力
and they definitely didn't kill Phyllis,
辛德尔究竟发什么疯狂 对外界宣称
so why the hell is Snyder announcing to the world
抓到了杰罗尼莫
that Geronimo's been captured?
他需要一场胜利来保住他的位置
Because, like he said, he needs a victory.
那就问题大了
That's a big problem,
到处搞破坏的那帮人还是逍遥法外
cause the guys doing all the damage are still out there.
就是说我们才刚刚开始
Which means we're just getting started.
斯奈德来了
Snyder is here.
他下楼去审讯室了 要你去见他
He's down in interrogation. He wants to see you.
玩得开心
Have fun.
好
Yeah.
里面就是杰罗尼莫
That's Geronimo?
他们住银湖和回声公园
Silver Lake and Echo Park?
我刚刚对全区宣布
I just announced to the entire bloc
政♥府♥抓到了最可怕的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
that we caught a fearsome terrorist.
你该先问问我的意见
You might've checked in first.
喂 怎样才能跟里面说话
Hello? How do I get her?
喂 喂
He... hello? Hello?
能听到吗
Can you hear me?
会操作这个吗
You know how to work that?
当然 你还别说
Yeah, you bet.
-什么事 长官 -这两个
- Yes, sir? - Those two...
对这些恐怖袭击知情吗
do they know anything about the attacks?
不像
Unlikely.
还没有对女的进行第一轮刑讯
Before we got one minute into the first cycle,
男的看到这场面就崩溃了
He broke just from watching her.
他们有没有招供 跟袭击相关的事
They didn't carry out any attacks?
没有 长官
No, sir.
跟其他恐怖组织有联♥系♥吗
They're not connected to any terrorist cells?
-没有 长官 -那他们究竟是身份
- No, sir. - So, who are they?
男的是行政人员 女的是平面设计师
He's an ad executive and she's a graphic artist.
行了 我们进去
Come on. We're going in there.
你是杰罗尼莫
You're Geronimo?
-代理 -辛德尔 对
- Proxy... - Snyder. That's right.
你们俩都是杰罗尼莫
The two of you are Geronimo?
-是 -你们为谁工作
- Yes. - Who were you working for?
没人
No one.
我们为这个区的所有民众工作
We were working for every citizen of this bloc,
纳粹混♥蛋♥ 叛徒
Nazi collaborator asshole.
你都这个样子了
You think it's a good idea for you to be
还敢如此嚣张
saying things like that to me?
我们已经是死路一条了
You're gonna kill us anyway.
最好的结局是送去"工厂"做苦役
Or ship us off to the Factory, which is just...
为什么要这么干
Why did you do it?
我们的确没有枪
We didn't have guns.
但我们有更厉害的武器 笔杆子和大字报
We had something more powerful. We had words and images.
有能真正深入人♥民♥内心的力量
We had the power to get inside people's heads.
太厉害了 鼓动真正的暴♥动♥分子
That's great, so you inspired real insurgents
以你们的名义 在社区四处为害
running around down the flats, killing innocent people
谋杀无辜的人们 太高尚了
in your name. That's real noble.
仔细想想 你现在做的事情
Seriously, how are you doing what you're doing?
你是人类 跟我们同种
You're not one of them.
为什么要为虎作伥
You are one of us.
够了 我们走
We're done. Let's go.
能谈谈吗
Can I talk to you a second?
-搭乘下部电梯 -是 长官
- Take the next one. - Sir.
什么事
What is it?
我们说好的
We had a deal.
我抓到"杰罗尼莫" 你把儿子还给我
I find Geronimo, you give me my son back.
我遵守了协定
I held up my end of the bargain.
我要的杰罗尼莫是抵抗组织的领袖
Our deal we predicated on Geronimo being the leader
而不是某些街头嬉皮士
of the Resistance, not some bullshit hipsters.
你让我难做
You've put me in the unenviable position...
我让
I put you...
我不得不插手干预 收拾局面
Of having to step in and try and make
让事情看起来像是一场胜利
some kind of victory out of this steaming shit pile.
不 不 你不能这样出尔反尔
No, no... you're not moving the goal posts back on me.
不要用这种语气跟我说话
Watch your tone, or you're gonna get a deal
否则后果自负
you really don't like.
我们说的可是我儿子啊
It's my son.
把一个人从一个区调派到另一个区
Moving a person from bloc to bloc
有太多的繁文缛节
is a whole bureaucratic process,
我正在处理中
which I am working on.
菲利斯已经死了
In the meantime,
希望你能接替她的位置
you need to be helping me.
全心全意帮我办事
Now that Phyllis is dead, you're in charge of the unit.
很明显真正的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Apparently all the real terrorists
还逍遥法外 去抓他们
are still out there, so find them.
大家注意
Hey, everybody listen up.
想必你们已经听说杰罗尼莫被抓
I'm sure you've all heard that Geronimo has been captured.
相信大家都在想我们接着该怎么办
Now, I know you're all concerned about what we do now.
我要说的是 大家不能灰心丧气
Their goal was to kill our hope.
要化悲痛为力量
So, we'll use this tragedy as a source of strength.
向政♥府♥证明我们并没有变软弱
We'll show the Occupation that we are undiminished.
-事实上我们反而变得更强大了 -好
- In fact, stronger. - Yeah!
时刻做好准备
Prepare yourselves.
-战争就要开始了 -好
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表