剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
In this world, loyalty and trust are such critical qualities.
-别碰这些 -请退后 女士
- Don't touch those. - Back away, please, ma'am.
我想知道的是 我能信任你到什么程序
What I need to know is how far can I trust you?
女士 请让路
Please, ma'am, stay out of our way.
你们在我家里干什么
What are you doing in my house?
哦 我们在欣赏你的画作
Oh, we're admiring your collection.
虽然我不是学艺术历史的
I don't need an art history degree
但还是能一眼看出这幅画非常昂贵
to know that that's a really expensive painting.
办公室里还有很多 长官
There are more in the office, sir.
我真不知道有这么多画作在里面
I had no idea that was here.
像这类东西
This is the sort of thing that should be
不是应该上交给"主人"吗
up with our Hosts, isn't it?
当然 当然应该上交
Yes, of course. Of course it is.
那儿 她
There, her.
是她帮我找的
She's the one that brought it to me.
她是你们要抓的人
She the one that you want.
跟她谈谈
Talk to her.
你是谁
Who are you?
我不过是个助理
I'm just an assistant.
这边 女士
This way, please, ma'am.
-不 你想干什么 -跟我走
- No. What are you doing? - Come with me.
-这是我家 -我想
- This is my house! - I think...
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off of me.
我觉得我们之间
I think that we have
还是有一定的信任基础的
a certain level of trust, so I'll believe you
假设你告诉我这些事情全是你妻子干的
if you tell me that this was your wife's mistake
跟你无关 我会选择相信你
and not yours.
-我毫不知情 -帮帮我 诺兰
- I knew nothing about this. - Do something, Nolan!
我想你不知情
I didn't think so.
诺兰
Nolan!
我们走
Let's go!
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You bitch!
女士
Okay, ma'am.
放手
Get your hands off of me.
要去野营吗
You going camping?
检查下东西
Just taking inventory.
未雨绸缪
It's good to be ready.
说得对
Yes, it is.
布拉姆 我今晚要出去
Bram, I have to go out tonight.
去扬克
To the Yonk?
约翰尼在看店
I got Johnnie to cover.
那你去哪里
Where are you going?
为了这个家 我必须做点事
I have to do something for the family.
什么
What?
告诉我怎么回事
I want to know what's going on.
不说 理所当然
No, of course, that would involve
懒得跟我解释罢了
actually explaining something to me.
总有一天 我会告诉你一切
I will tell you everything... I promise you.
但现在不能
I can't do it now.
今晚你得在家照看格雷西
I need you to watch Gracie tonight.
-我约了人 -推掉
- I have plans. - Break them.
为什么总要我照看她 我不是她父母
I always have to watch her. I'm not her parent.
你和爸才是
You and Dad are.
-必须得做 -布拉姆
- You do it. - Bram.
看着我
Look at me.
这很重要
This is important.
有紧急事 打这个电♥话♥
If there's an emergency, you can call me on that number,
但不要告诉其他任何人
but this is just between you and me.
你懂吗
Do you understand me?
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
小笨熊
Hey, bear.
你生布拉姆气了
Are you mad at Bram?
没 我们只是意见不一致
No, we just had a disagreement.
是查理的事吗
About Charlie?
查理 不
Charlie? No.
他会没事的
Because he's going to be okay.
我就知道
I know he is.
所有的孩子都会没事的
All the kids are.
他们最喜欢小孩 最需要我们
We're their favorites. They need us.
谁
Who?
你在读什么书
What are you reading?
没什么
Nothing.
凯瑟琳·格雷西
Grace Kathryn.
不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
给我看看
Let me see.
妈
Mom!
妈 别
Mom... Mom, please.
林赛给你的
Lindsey give this to you?
妈 还给我
Mom, give it back.
把书还给我 妈妈
Give me back my book, Mom!
-喂 -妈咪 书是我的
- Hey. - Mom, this is mine!
-嘿 -还给我
- Hey, hey, hey, hey! - Give it back.
回楼上你的房♥间
I would like you to go up to your room right now
给我好好反省
and compose yourself.
听到没有 快去
Excuse me, go.
发生什么事
What happened?
那就是林赛一直教你妹妹的书
That's what Lindsey's been teaching your sister.
-老天 -是啊
- Holy shit. - Yeah.
要是有人告诉你 外星人是从光中来的
Don't ever believe anybody who tells you that
别相信他
what we're dealing with here is the light.
嘿
Hey.
出什么问题了
What's wrong?
林赛 知道她一直在干什么吗
Lindsey... you know what she's been doing?
一直在教我们的女儿些什么东西
You know what they've been teaching our daughter?
教化
Indoctrination.
就在我们家 鼻子底下
Right here in our house,
我俩像瞎子一样看不到
and both of us too blind to see it.
我们的女儿崇拜鸟星人
Our daughter is worshipping the RAPs.
-你关心吗 -我当然关心
- Do you not care? - Yes, I care.
但从此以后我们再也不用担心这些事了
But we don't have to worry about that anymore.
我们要离开殖民区
We're leaving the colony.
什么
What?
你 麦迪和孩子们和鲍尔汇合
You, Maddie, and the kids are gonna go with Beau.
他会带你们去他在大熊湖的渡假屋
He's got a cabin up in Big Bear.
物资充裕 远离人群 非常安全
It's stocked, off the grid, safe.
你从未跟我说过这个计划
When were you gonna tell me about this plan?
我这不正在跟你说吗 机会只有一次
I'm telling you now. The window is now.
我们和鲍尔一起去大熊湖
And when we're up in Big Bear with Beau,
那你呢
where will you be?
我想办法找到查理 然后跟你们汇合
I'm gonna go and get Charlie and meet you there.
这很好笑吗
This is funny?
不 威尔 这很疯狂
No, Will, it's crazy.
当我在酒吧跟你说这些时 你不是很乐意嘛
When I came into the Yonk, you said that you would do this.
我以为你只是随便说说
I thought we were just talking.
没想到你是认真的
I didn't realize that you were serious.
我是唯一一个
I'm the only one that's been serious
为这个家庭着想的
about protecting this family.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
你在我身边当间谍多久了
How long you been spying on me?
欺骗我
Lying to me?
卖♥♥情报给那些暴♥动♥分子 而你是其中一员
Selling me out to those killers you work for?
我这样做是为了保护你
I did it to protect you.
胡扯 你这样做是为你自己
Bullshit! You did it for you.
你这样做是因为你拒绝接受现实
You did it because you can never accept things the way they are.
不 我这样做是因为必须有人挺身而出
No, I did it because someone has to do something.
事情发展到这种地步
You know what's going on out there?
得有人站出说"够了"
Someone has to say "enough."
当初刚发现你参与恐怖活动
I should have shut you down the minute I found out
就该把你关起来
what you were doing.
相反 我在城内四处奔走帮你收拾残局
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表