剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
《殖民地》前集摘要
Previously on "Colony"
好运 哥们 一路保重
Good luck, hermano. Be careful.
不准动 站住 不要动
Freeze! Don't move, don't move!
举起手来
Hands where we can see them!
我这是在哪儿 我想让你做回
Why am I here? I want to give you
以前的工作
your old job back.
就是 领导一只特别行动部队
That is, head up a special task force,
渗透并打击 并抓捕他们的头目
infiltrate the insurgency and bring us their leader.
他们同意重新开放一些地方
They've agreed to re-opening some places.
比如扬克酒吧会是其中之一
We'd like the Yonk to be among the first.
我帮你在内部安插了人
You have someone on the inside.
-谁 -占领者政♥府♥刚刚雇
- Who? - The Occupation just hired
我丈夫来追杀我们
my husband to hunt us down.
下一个
Next.
我这里有20信用点
I got 20 credits.
我想要一个标准配给盒的食物
So give me a staple box,
再加些的面粉和冻鸡肉
extra unit of flour, and a frozen chicken.
没有冻鸡肉了
We're all out of chicken.
明明看到里面有
It's still on the board.
是吗
Yeah.
这些你还想不想要
You want the rest, or what?
每个星期都吃这种烂东西
Different week, same shit.
会好起来的
We'll be fine.
会好起来你就满足了 那远远不够
You want fine? Fine's not good enough.
快动身啦 等下迟到就不好了
Just go before it gets any later.
虽然少了人手 但我尽量赶回来吃午饭
I'ma try to make it back for lunch, but we're short a man
你说威尔现在怎样了
What do you think happened to Will?
别担心威尔 好吗
Don't worry about Will, okay?
我敢肯定他在墙的另一边
I'm sure he's on the other side of that wall
寻找他儿子呢
looking for his boy.
我不是担心威尔
I'm not worried about Will.
我是担心你
I'm worried about you.
会好起来的 我的美人儿
It's gonna be okay, mi linda.
好吗
Okay?
嗨 做个小男子汉 保护好妈妈
Hey, keep your mom out of trouble, okay?
会的 爸爸 嗯
Okay Dad All right
看 无人机
Look, a drone!
行动起来
Let's go!
快点 跟上
Go, go, go, go!
马特奥 不要在窗户边上 快过来
Mateo, get away from the window...come on
快点 进去躲起来
Come on, get in there.
-左边 -快去
- Left, left! - Go, go, go!
别跑 原地不准动
Don't move! Stay where you are!
你打中我了
Oh, man, you shot me!
放开我
Aah,! Let me go!
别动
You...don't move!
《殖民地》
第一季 第二集
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
遛狗啊
Walking the dog.
遛了一个小时
For an hour?
怎么弄得满身大汗的
Why are you so sweaty?
找到什么线索没有
What's with the interrogation?
我得去清醒下头脑
Had to clear my head.
早上好 甜心
Good morning, sweetie.
老虎画得真漂亮
Ooh... That's a nice tiger.
老虎怎么是蓝色的
Now, why is he blue?
因为它冷啊
Because he's cold.
早上好
Good morning!
你知道吗 今天不用上学
Hey, guess what? No school today.
你姑妈今天要去工作
Your Aunt's gotta work.
我要去酒吧开门
I gotta open the Yonk.
帮我照看你妹妹
I'm gonna need you to watch your sister.
临时的还是以后都这样
Is this permanent or temporary?
以后都是你照看了
It's permanent.
我决定让你以后在家念书
I've decided to homeschool you
就从威廉·福克纳的作品教起吧
in the works of William Faulkner.
这个周末 你给我一篇
So I'm going to need an essay
用他的修辞手法写的文章
on his use of symbolism by the end of the week.
我是认真的 妈妈
I'm serious, Mom.
我有听到你和老爸说起请家教的事儿
I heard you and dad talking about a tutor.
是给你妹妹请的
For your sister.
不 别担心
No, no, no, no, don't worry.
我知道学校对你有多重要
I know how important school is to you.
形势变得越来越复杂了
Listen, things are about to get more complicated around here.
再加上爸爸的新工作
With Dad's new job,
并且扬克酒吧重新开张
and the Yonk opening,
我说的话希望你听进去
and I'm gonna need you to pitch in.
好吧
All right.
谢了
Thanks.
什么时候回来的
When did you get in?
不清楚了 好像听到一只公鸡叫
I don't know, but I think I heard a rooster.
他们把你安排在哪儿
Where did they send you?
安全总部
Security headquarters.
在比佛利山庄的旧邮局那儿
It's the old post office in Beverly Hills.
做些什么呢
What'd they have you doing?
体力活 审讯 大堆繁琐的文书工作
Physical, polygraph, shitload of paperwork.
鸟星人入侵之后还能幸存下来的东西之一
Should've known the one thing to survive
就是官僚主义了
the RAPs is bureaucracy.
今天我和团队会过面了
Today I actually meet the team.
是啊 我见到了他们给你配的车
So, I saw they gave you a car.
怎么和邻居讲呢
What do we tell the neighbors?
就说交通局提拔我给配的车
That the Transpo Department promoted me out of the garage.
就说我现在给卫生防役部门的头头开车吧
I'm now the new driver for the head of sanitation.
难怪我老爸总是说你有出息
And to think Daddy always said you'd never amount to anything.
你老爸是嫉妒我的摩托车吧
Your daddy was just jealous of my motorcycle.
还有我酷酷的发型
And my hair.
好了 我俩都嫉妒你的发型 俊男
We're all jealous of your hair.
威尔 鲍曼
Will Bowman?
是我
That's me.
我是珍妮弗·麦克马洪 跟我来
I'm Jennifer McMahon. Follow me.
这是你的证件
This is your ID.
记得一直戴脖子上
Wear it around your neck at all times.
以前也是体制内的 这些我懂
Had a badge before.
不一样的 别弄丢了
Not like this one. Don't lose it.
你们是做什么的 特别行动队
So what are you, SWAT?
我从叛乱活动中收集数据
I mine data from the insurgency
然后想办法利用这些数据
and look for ways to exploit it.
过渡政♥府♥胁迫你干这些
How exactly did they rope you into doing that?
我自愿的
I volunteered.
当我被红帽子包围时
Yeah, when I was surrounded by Redhats
我也会说是自愿的
I volunteered, too.
如果你为我工作
Oh, come on. If you're gonna work for me,
就要开得起玩笑
you're gonna need to laugh once in a while.
至少要微笑
At least smile.
为你工作
Work for you?
等等 你觉得
Wait, were you under the impression
这里都由你负责
that you were going to be in charge here?
这真有趣
Now, that's funny.
威尔· 鲍曼
Will Bowman.
跟你的照片一样帅
Almost as pretty as your picture.
你是
Who are you?
我叫菲利斯
I'm Phyllis.
坐吧
Sit.
这个地方属你管辖
And you run this place?
斯奈德没告诉你
Didn't Snyder tell you?
不奇怪
Not surprising.
艾伦有他的做事方式
Alan has a way of doing things
很独特
that's... singular.
你这几个月藏得这么好 真让人惊讶
Well, you did an impressive job of hiding these past months.
不得已为之 像我这种人
I guess I had to, with the Authority out there
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表