剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
-嘿 -怎么样
- Hey. - What happened?
-不知道 -她问了些什么
-I don't know. - What'd she ask you?
唔
Um...
-嘿 -呃
- Hey... - U-uh...
事情发生的经过她要我讲了三遍
I had to go through everything three times,
然后 然后
and... and...
算了 事情过去了 我没事
You know what? It's over. It's fine.
只想快点回家
I really want to go home.
好
Okay.
我开车送你
I'll get you a ride.
伯吉斯太太
Mrs. Burgess.
我很景仰你的工作
I heard about the work you're doing.
在如此形势下 你专注于收集和保存
It's really inspiring to see how concerned you are
这些重要的艺术作品 使之得以传世
with preserving these important works of art.
-你是 -麦迪·肯纳
- And you are... - Maddie Kenner.
我是来应聘助理工作的
I'm filling the assistant job you requested from the pool.
复印这些博物馆的档案
Photocopy these museum records and file them alphabetically
然后按艺术家名字的字母顺序存入档案库
by artist.
没问题
I think I can handle that.
你对我老婆讲了些什么
What'd you say to my wife?
请坐
Sit down.
在我从事过的各种工作中
In all the different jobs that I've had,
我向来
I've always been valued
以透过事情的表面看清♥真♥♥相♥而著称
for being able to see the truth about things.
但在外星人入侵后 要保持这点太难了
But that's become a lot harder since the Arrival.
我们对"主人们"阿谀奉承
We're taught lies about the greatness of our hosts,
向公众撒谎说外星人是为我们的福祉而来
lies about all the good things they're gonna do for us.
谎言说到我们自己都反胃
Lies which we are forced to regurgitate.
你说这些干什么
Why are you telling me this?
威尔 这就是我们现在的世界
Because that's our world now, Will.
朋友 同事 家人
We lie to everyone.
或是出于恐惧 或是出于自我保护
We lie to our friends and our colleagues and our family.
彼此之间不得不互相欺骗
We lie out of fear. We lie to protect ourselves.
也只有这样才能保证自己的生存
Because that's how we survive.
但是当人们都戴着假面具生活
But when lying becomes this pervasive,
认清他们的真面目就更难了
it becomes a lot harder to see the truth.
国土安♥全♥局♥在你儿子的房♥间找到这些磁带
Homeland found these in your son's bedroom.
很明显
Apparently,
你儿子一直在录"杰罗尼莫"的广播
he's been taping Geronimo's broadcasts.
给我个机会
Let me fix this.
如果这些磁带入了资料库存档的话
If these tapes were to get logged into the system,
我就没什么能帮你的了
there's nothing I could do.
但我帮你截留下来 放在这个抽屉里
But if they're sitting in my drawer...
非常感谢
Appreciate that.
我建议你回家再搜搜
I suggest that you go back home
确认除广播录音外
and be sure that these tapes
没别的东西落下
aren't the only thing that you've missed.
玉米发芽 茁壮成长
"Corn beans began to sprout a huge stalk
枝叶入云宵
up into the clouds."
妈
Mom!
你还好吧 鲍曼太太
Are you okay, Mrs. Bowman?
好 我很好
I'm fine.I'm fine.
太惊险了
It's lucky you asked me
幸亏你让我带着孩子们去了公园
to take the kids to the park.
谢谢你 林赛
Thank you, Lindsey.
你可以 唔
Why don't you, uh...
休假一天
why don't you head home for the day?
明儿见 孩子们
See you tomorrow, kids.
再见 林赛
Bye, Lindsay.
怎么会发生这种事
Why did this happen?
我想
I guess...
世上还是有很多坏人的
Because sometimes people do bad things.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
家里被人扔了燃♥烧♥瓶♥
Some asshole bombs our house
这不是红帽子可以乱翻我房♥间的理由啊
so the Redhats can wreck my room?
你以为你是谁啊
What do you think you're doing?
居然私录"杰罗尼莫"的广播
You've been recording Geronimo?
什么
What?
红帽子找到了你的磁带
They found your tapes.
很多人这么干 没什么大不了的
A lot of people do it. It's not that big of a deal.
这可是大罪
It's a huge deal.
当局定你什么罪都可以
They can make whatever they want out of this.
你还干了别的事吗
You do anything else?
没 除了录那些磁带
No, I just made the tapes.
没别的了
I didn't do anything else.
你跟外人说起过我的新工作吗
You tell anybody about my new job?
当然没有
No, of course not.
你从哪里知道
How do you know when the broadcasts
广播时间的
are happening?
外面贴的海报上有
It's in the posters.
只要有新海报出现
Whenever new posters go up around the city,
就意味着有新的广播
it's a signal a broadcast is coming.
这是密♥码♥
This is a code.
会告诉你广播的日期和时间
It tells you the time and date of the next message.
你一个人搞明白的
You figured this out yourself?
和几个朋友一起
Me and some of my friends.
我会怎样
So what's gonna happen to me?
我会搞定的
I'm gonna fix this.
谢了
Thanks.
我约的是布鲁萨尔
I thought Broussard was gonna be here.
他有别的事做
He's working.
看看这些
These are photos of people coming and going
绿区重要人物的照片
from the Green Zone.
哪个是威尔的顶头上司
Point out Will's boss to me.
你得保证不动威尔
I need a guarantee that my husband will be safe.
布鲁萨尔不是说过了吗
Broussard already made that deal.
我要听你说
I need to hear it from you.
你不信我
You need?
我对大家的共同事业全心全意
I believe in this cause.
并且证明了我的忠心
I have proven my loyalty to you.
但是我不能活在
But I cannot live
全家被枪指着的恐惧中
with a gun pointed at my family's head.
我保证不动威尔
He won't be touched.
就是这个
This is her.
她名叫菲利斯
Her name is Phyllis.
殖民地同胞们
My fellow Colonists,
欢迎来到占领后的第348天
welcome to day 348 of our occupation.
今天我给你们讲一个故事
This morning I want to talk to you about Ocho.
他叫奥奇 东洛杉矶一个普通人
He's a simple man who grew up in Eastern Los Angeles.
那天他像往常一样等着巴士
He walked to his bus stop
心里盘算着
thinking about what he could trade
怎样量入己出
or what he could do that week to make ends meet;
喂饱家人的肚子
to put food in the mouths of his frightened
-威尔 -说话啊
- Will? - Talk to me.
克林萧大道右转
Looks like we've got a right on Crenshaw.
就在这时卡车劫案发生了
And that was when the truck rolled into his life, and this truck
这辆卡车是往绿区送补给的
was bound for the same place Ocho was... the Green Zone.
华盛顿路左转
Left on Washington!
45秒 这次我们一定要抓到他
45 seconds. We gotta do this now.
听着
Listen up.
信♥号♥♥源就在下个街道转角
The signal's converging at the next cross street.
-那里有什么 -一个图书馆
- What's there? - A library.
抢劫的目的
The attack was meant only to take food
仅仅是为了
from those who had everything
劫富济贫
and redistribute it to those who had none.
当奥奇听到无人机的声音时
By the time Ocho heard the first signs of the drones,
一切为时已晚
it was already too late.
我的殖民地同胞们 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
My fellow Colonists, brothers and sisters,
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥(西语)
hermanos y hermanas,
如果你们再也听不到我的声音
if you never hear my voice again,
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表