剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
《殖民地》前集摘要
Previously on "Colony"
我们总是认为
We have always known that we were destined for...
人类可以变得更好
something greater.
在降临之前 我们是
Before the Arrival, we were
犹太教♥徒♥ 基♥督♥徒 穆♥斯♥林♥
Jews and Christians, Muslims.
信任勿论对错
Our beliefs were not invalid.
只有高下之分
They were just... incomplete.
神总是告诉我们
Each of our faiths promised us that a great day
救赎必将到来 为什么
of salvation was coming, and why?
因为从灵魂深处我们知道
Because we all knew in our souls that one day our destiny
在经历多重的苦难和考验后
as a species would be fulfilled and we would be lifted up
人类 我们这个特殊的种群
from the tribulations of our history and become...
必将得到升华
something greater.
今天 让我们欢迎教友诺兰·伯吉斯
Today, we have been blessed
他的来访是对全体的赐福
with a visit from brother Nolan Burgess.
-欢迎 教友 -欢迎
- Welcome, brother. - Welcome.
他和政♥治♥部门的朋友们
He and his friends in the Political Ministry
对我们的传教工作无比重视
understand the importance of our work.
尤其感谢为教会事业
In particular, brother Burgess has thanked me
献身的青年传教者们
for the dedicated service of our youth leaders.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 让我们
Brothers and sisters, would you please stand?
起立
Please.
大家都知道
We the faithful understand the critical role
孩子们将在救赎日起到关键作用
that children will play on the greatest day,
让我们竭尽所能
which is why we must do everything in our power
教导孩子们 让他们时刻做好准备
to prepare them.
救赎必至
The day shall come.
救赎必至
The day shall come.
《殖民地》
第一季 第七集
布拉姆和格雷西
Bram and Gracie?
我回来了 有苹果汁
I'm back, and I got apple juice.
差点没抢到
I almost didn't get it.
排我前面的那人拿到了最后一瓶
Guy in front of me got the last one.
可惜他忘带配给卡了 真是走运
But he forgot his ration card, which was lucky.
孩子们
Kids?
有人在家吗
Is anybody home?
林赛
Lindsey?
你怎么了
Are you all right?
宝贝 梦到什么了
Baby, what is it?
没事
It's nothing.
布雷特 我找到的那幅巴斯奇亚的画呢
Brett, what happened to the Basquiat I pulled?
昨天还在的 有人在库存中删掉它了
It was here yesterday, but someone erased it from the log,
不见了
and... it's not here.
也许外借了
Maybe someone borrowed it.
换是你 会借出价值一千二百万的画
You don't borrow a massive $12 million piece of art.
小笨熊 你哥呢
Hey, Bear, have you seen your brother?
他一早就去学校了 鲍曼太太
He left early for school, Mrs. Bowman.
-这是什么 -是个人
- What's that? - It's a man.
等我回家一起去公园吧
Maybe when I get home we can go to the park.
也许
Maybe.
我们一起去 格雷西
We can all go, Gracie.
没问题
Okay, sure.
有事去酒吧找我
If you need me, I'll be at the Yonk.
我要把这他放下
I'm going to dig down in this...
你知道这个是谁吗
Do you want to know who this man really is?
人们一直误解他
He's someone who is very misunderstood.
几千年前他来到地球
He came here thousands of years ago
帮助我们
to help us.
帮我们什么
Help us do what?
帮我们了解自己 帮我们理解宇宙
Learn about ourselves and about our universe.
他死后2000年以来
But then the man died, and for 2,000 years,
地球上许多人深信
lots and lots of people on Earth have believed that someday
他会回来拯救我们
he's going to come back to save us.
你是说他会回来
Do you think he's gonna come back?
肯定的 只不过不是以我们所想的方式
Yes, just not in the way that everyone thinks.
当这发生时
But, when it happens,
我们才会了解我们为什么到这里来
we'll finally understand why we're here,
然后人类会有个崭新的开始
and we'll start over, brand new,
这一天会成为有史以来最美好的时刻
and that day is going to be the greatest day ever.
你会见证这一天的 格雷西
And you're going to be a big part of it, Gracie.
这是
This...
一本特别的书
is a special book.
关于这事的秘密 都在这里面
It has all kinds of secrets in it.
-我能看吗 -当然
- Can I read it? - You can.
把它当做我们之间的小秘密 好不好
But we have to keep it just between us, okay?
-好 -乖女孩
- Okay. - Good girl.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
夏洛特
Charlotte?
把这个证物编号♥归档
All right, guys, I need this numbered and tagged.
这里是布朗森建筑公♥司♥
You've reached Bronson Construction.
请留言
No one's available. Please leave a message.
我是阿米莉娅·古尔德
This is Amelia Gould.
想谈我房♥子的事
We need to talk about my house.
我去过你们办公室 但没人在
I went by your office. There was no one there.
-这就是我们要找的人 -他长这个样子
- That's our guy? - Well, it's his face.
德怀特·福特
Dwight Ford.
九个月前应征进入国土安♥全♥局♥
He enlisted with Homeland Security nine months ago,
那时候才刚开始招人
right after they started taking applications.
也就是说 他一直在内部收集情报
Meaning he's been on the inside collecting intel.
怎么才能找到他
What are you doing to find him?
如果能使用罗乐德斯的话
Well, it would help if we could use the Rolodex.
需要密♥码♥
We need a password.
我打几个电♥话♥试试
I'll have to make some calls, but I can probably
应该没什么问题
get you authorized.
授权给詹尼弗 她是专家
Authorize Jennifer. She's the expert.
找到这家伙
Find this guy.
去国土安♥全♥局♥档案中找下
Grab the Homeland file and...
德怀特·福特 的地址
gimme Dwight Ford's address.
快回来
Get over here.
-快 -妈 我来了
- Come on! - Yeah, Mom, I'm coming.
编队前进
On foot!
注意安全 准备破门
All right, keep your heads up. Stand by to breach.
-准备破门 -准备 撞
- Stand by to breach. - Ready? Go!
需要医生
We need medical assist up here now!
很多人不省人事
I got men down everywhere!
爆♥炸♥ 什么样的爆♥炸♥
An explosion, like, an explosion explosion?
还能有什么样的爆♥炸♥
Not sure there's another kind.
突破组死了四个
Lost four members of the breach team.
老天
Jesus.
现在还有人能搞到C-4
Who the hell has C-4 these days?
这种人我可不想遇到
Nobody I want to meet.
能操作那机器了
Did you find a way into that machine?
斯奈德给了授权
Snyder just sent the login.
-输入他的社保号♥ -好的
- Put in his social. - All right.
-怎么慢下来 -按打印键
- How do we slow this down? - Hit print.
不 等等
No, wait.
有什么发现通知我
Let me know what you find.
-格伦克和罗布尔斯 -是我们两个
- Officers Greinke and Robles? - That's us, bro.
第五部门
Division Five?
你俩和德怀特·福特 绰号♥D
You guys rolled with Officer Dwight Ford,
共事过
also known as D?
-是的 -讲讲他的事
- Yeah, we did. - Tell us about him.
没多少好说的 这人沉默寡言
Not much to tell. The guy hardly talked, man.
大家说他是抵抗组织的
The guys are saying he's Resistance?
-跟他出过几次行动 -有几次
- Ever see any action with him? - Yeah, sure. Couple times.
他很专业 做事干净利落
He was always good, clean, professional.
有什么特别要说的
Anything that stood out?
他从来不在营房♥洗澡
He never showered in the barracks.
你觉得有问题
And you had a problem with that?
兄弟 这太古怪了
It was gross, bro.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表