剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
至少你的孩子还能得到父爱 对吧
As long as your kids still have their father, right?
我们要出发了 长官
We have to leave, sir.
我救不出卡洛斯
I couldn't get Carlos out.
不是你的错
That's not your fault.
就是我的错啊
Yeah, it is.
不 他帮你是因为你是他的朋友
No, he helped you because he was your friend.
并且他知道在同样的情况
And because he knows you would've done
你也会帮他的
the same for him.
看着我
Please look at me.
现实的情况是 为了自己所爱的人
We live in a moment where we do what we have to do
我们不得不做一些违背自己准则的事情
for the people that we love.
旧日的规则已经不再适用了
The old rules just don't apply.
我是个变节者 凯蒂
I'm a collaborator, Katie.
我究竟做了些什么啊
What the hell am I doing?
至少你保护了自己的家庭
You are protecting our family.
威尔
Hey, Will?
威尔 说话啊
Will, come in.
威尔
Will?
什么事
Yeah?
大约十分钟前我们拿下了嫌犯的据点
Yeah, suspect broke about ten minutes ago.
阿尔塔谢亚汽车旅馆附近
Meet us where La Cienega runs into the Wall.
10/4
10/4
要走了
I'm sorry.
今天大概要很晚才能回来
Looks like it's gonna be another late one.
注意安全
Be safe.
你好
Yeah?
我老公知道了
My husband found out where his friend
你朋友藏(炸♥弹♥)零件的位置
has been keeping those, uh,
就是你们想要的那些零件
those parts that you wanted,
他正赶往那里 正在路上
and he's headed over there right now.
你有地址吗
You have an address?
阿尔塔谢亚汽车旅馆
Where La Cienega meets the Wall.
你知道这个地方吧
Does that mean anything to you?
知道
Yeah.
脱衣服
Strip.
全身脱♥光♥
Get your clothes off now!
有些什么情况
What do you got?
嫌犯是从这个秘密接头点
Our suspect was getting his instructions
取得指示的
from this dead drop.
这些是什么人
Who are those guys?
军士认为这是他们的据点 来抓人的
Uh, the sergeant here thinks they rolled up the cell.
你觉得像吗
Does it seem likely to you
炸检查点的那帮人没这么蠢
that the guys that hit the gateway
不可能在秘密接头点附近
would be dumb enough to be hanging out
再搞个据点的
right next to their own dead drop?
见鬼 当然不可能
Hell, no.
这就对了
This is it.
这里视野开阔
Clear line of sight on the drop,
很多出口 做秘密接头点的绝佳位置
and lots of exits.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
真见鬼
Oh, damn it.
我知道某些人不想他们被抓后招供
You know, I get that somebody didn't want
但问题是
these people to talk, but how the hell did they...
他们怎么知道我们要突袭这里
Know we're coming?
只有一个解释 有内鬼
'Cause we have a leak.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表