剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
If the Redhats are guarding the station,
就是说他们准备用它做点事
it means they're using it for something.
现在最好搞清
What's better is we figured out the time
他们的换防时间
their shift changes.
这样我们就能在他们换人的时候展开进攻
So we can hit them while they're changing personnel.
好
Okay.
这些情报 究竟从哪里来的
How did you guys get this intel?
-这是私人秘密 -不行
- That's proprietary. - No.
告诉我们 否则协作告吹
This is either a partnership or it isn't.
而且我们之间
And if it is, then it's full disclosure
所有的秘密得全部公开
in both directions, and if it's not,
不答应 我们马上离开
then this isn't for us.
那是什么
Okay, what's that?
这是个市值数十亿美元
It was going to be the subject
的研究项目
of a billion-dollar market valuation.
微型无人航♥空♥器
It's a micro-U.A.V.
航♥空♥电子技术
Avionics,
硬件 软件
hardware, software.
仅有两个原型机存世
That's one of two working prototypes.
另一个几个月前
Another just like it flew into Homeland Security HQ
飞进了国土安♥全♥局♥
a few months ago.
停落在高层变节者的办公桌上
It landed in the office of a high-ranking collaborator.
这里 我 我用软件编辑了录音文件
Here, I, uh, I edited the files down.
政♥府♥确认"亥伯龙"的来访
Confirmation on "Hyperion's" arrival from the Authority.
紫色地铁线路在两
...The purple line from downtown in two...
宵禁期间抵达
...He's arriving during curfew...
几个星期前 原型机电池耗尽
Battery died a couple of weeks ago,
之前还收集了
but they picked up a bunch of other intel
不少有用的信息
that back this up.
谁是"亥伯龙"
Who's "Hyperion"?
很明显 是个大人物
Apparently, he's a big F-ing deal.
总之 计划就是
All right, the plan, therefore,
在麦克阿瑟公园站
would be to hit the metro and abduct him
袭击地铁绑♥架♥人♥质♥
at the MacArthur Park station.
从现在的守卫配置来看
Judging by security presence, it looks like
威尔希尔和佛蒙特州应该是终点
Wilshire and Vermont is the final destination.
但我们想在地铁到达前发动
But we want to hit the train further upstream,
这里有个隧♥道♥在麦克阿瑟公园站前面一点
here in the tunnel before it enters MacArthur Park station.
我们从这个井盖口进入隧♥道♥
We come in through this egress hatch,
埋好炸♥弹♥ 之后在转角处等待
plant the charge and wait around the corner.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥后 他们应该是一片混乱
After the charge goes, they'll be scrambling.
我们趁机绑♥架♥VIP
We can grab the V.I.P.
把他带出隧♥道♥
and bring him out through the tunnels.
押回这间屋子做下一步处置
And then bring him back here for safekeeping.
打扰 你们要炸一辆地铁
Sorry, we're blowing up a train?
不 只是让它脱轨
No, we're just gonna nudge it off the tracks.
剩下的事 牛顿第一力学定律会处理的
Newton's first law does the rest.
那后边
Back there.
直接进去 谢谢
Just straight through. Thanks.
这件放办公室
That one goes into the office.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
谁能想到 住着两居室的人
You don't find a Gauguin in a two-bedroom apartment
居然收藏高更的名作 对吧
every day, do you?
你的消息来源真不可思议 麦迪
This was an unbelievable source, Maddie.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for bringing it to me.
放那边去
Put that one down there.
那幅高更 我不会记入账册的
I'll make sure the Gauguin doesn't get logged in.
十分感激
I appreciate that.
放那边
Yeah. Yeah, right there.
当前工作繁忙
With all the new work ahead,
我需要个行政助理
I'm going to be needing an assistant curator.
举枪对齐射击线
Bring a weapon to your eye,
不要把眼睛往枪上凑
not your eye to the weapon.
很好 只有爆头或射中要害才有用
Good. It's headshot or bust.
防弹服会吸收伤害
Their body armor will absorb anything else.
敌人离得够近 记住射击柔软目标
If you get in close, remember the soft targets...
手臂 脖子 喉咙和大腿
under the arm, neck and throat, and the thigh.
好
Okay.
听起来很简单
Seems simple enough.
并不是
It's not.
这不像你上次瞬间暴发
This isn't about being able to make
保护你丈夫那样
a split-second decision to defend your husband's life.
而是要冷静走到某个陌生人面前
It's about being able to walk up to a complete stranger
开枪杀死他
and kill him.
这也是你得把感情埋藏在心底的原因
That's why you have to put your emotions aside.
不要再就这事
I don't want another lecture on compartmentalization
对我进行说教
right now.
很久以前
A long time ago,
我做了个决定 这个决定让我
I made decisions that meant
从此以后只能孤独终生
I was gonna go through life alone...
在做这个决定的关键时刻
but I didn't have anybody standing at the threshold
并没有人在旁边提醒我
to warn me.
但你有
You do,
我要告诉你的是
and I'm telling you...
你将踏上的这条路 会永远地改变你
the road you're heading down is going to change you.
而且没有回头路可走
There's no coming back from it.
我懂
I know.
不要卖♥♥酒给那家伙
That guy's money's no good here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你什么时候来的
When did you get here?
还记得我们住在胡德堡那段时光吗
Remember back when we lived
房♥子像灰泥盒子似的
in that stucco box at Fort Hood?
那时我们经常谈论住进山区 弄几块田地
How we talked about getting a ranch up in the mountains,
亲近大自然 远离城市的渲嚣
leaving the grid, living out in nature?
打猎 钓鱼
Hunting, fishing.
你还说给我买♥♥匹马呢
I think I remember you promising me my own horse.
你想过这些事吗
You ever think about that anymore?
-山区 -嗯
- The mountains? - Hm.
我觉得每个城市人
Yeah, I think everybody in this city
都有逃离的幻想
fantasizes about escaping now.
你会真的去做吗
Would you really do it?
我是说一家人都去山区
If it meant we could be together again?
孩子们 你 我
All the kids, you and me?
怎么回事 威尔
What's going on, Will?
我真想知道如果让你远离
I just really want to know if you'd leave
现在的一切 事情会不会
all of this behind if it meant we could get back
回到原来的样子呢
to the way things were.
当然 为此我愿意付出任何代价
Of course I would. I'd do anything for that.
假如斯奈德说的是真的
If what Snyder said is true,
那这真是出逃的好地方
this is a better exit plan
比硬闯拉尔萨看守的隔离墙好多了
than going back through the Wall with Lagarza.
"鸟星人"怎么没发现这隧♥道♥
Why didn't the RAPs find this tunnel?
他们也不是完美无缺的
Because they ain't perfect.
上帝
Jesus.
我们在墙下面
We're under the damn Wall.
有没有想过要感谢上帝把我送到你身边
You ever take a moment and thank God that you know me?
鉴于无数次你试图
Given how many times you've tried to send me
送我去见上帝 不
to meet him, no.
我还没活够呢
I haven't gotten around to it.
注意脚下 长官
Watch your step, sir.
艾伦 这是做什么
Alan? What's this all about?
-诺兰 一向可好 -很好
- Hey, Nolan, how you doing? - Uh, all right.
-画廊就在里面 -是的
- Gallery's in here, right? - Yeah.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我真的敬佩你妻子的工作 不过
I truly admire the work your wife is doing, by the way.
展品正越来越多
The collection is really growing.
先搜私人办公室
Hit the private office first.
每件艺术品都给我找出来
I want to see all the art they've been keeping in there.
长官
Sir.
你说这是怎么一回事
You want to tell me what the hell's going on?
这个世界 忠诚和信任太难能可贵了
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表