剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
神神叨叨的
Completely bonkers?
孩子们看起来喜欢她
The kids seem to love her.
是啊
They do.
什么声音
What's that noise?
是隔离墙 就在我们的正上方
It's the wall,up above us.
快来
Come on.
西语
- ?Quién es ese tipo? Mi amigo.
西语
- ?Estás loca? ?Quién más iba a traer?
布拉姆 这是我表哥佩德罗
Bram, this is my cousin Pedro.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我掉下来了 就这样
I fell is what happened.
狗屁梯子湿漏漏的
Stupid-ass ladder was wet.
老天
Oh, my God.
西语
Mi pie.
那一头有什么
What's out there?
外面的世界
The rest of the world.
洛杉矶分区 有什么能帮到你
L.A. block.How can I help you?
她还在里面
She's still in there?
兄弟 每次上"罗乐德斯"找资料
Man, she disappears for hours
她总是会花上好几个小时
when she's on the Rolodex.
什么"罗乐德斯"
The Rolodex?
我们的数据中心
Our database.
贾斯汀.阿尔伯特.金姆
Justin Albert Kim--
他在科罗拉多的新兵训练营呆了三个星期
he lasted three weeks in boot camp in Coronado
后因腿部受伤退出
before he broke his leg and medical-ed out.
有价值的地点我都做了标记
I've been able to flag several locations of interest.
也许没什么好查的
This might be nothing,
但我们还是得跟着线索走
but we need to follow the string
直到它断掉
until it's cut.
哦.
Oh.
他喜欢游泳,
He liked swimming
漂移赛车 老式电视游戏
and drift racing and old-school video games.
这些资料从那里来的
Where does all this come from?
宇宙中最大的谜题不是我们从哪里来
Well, the great mystery of the universe, Will,
而是我们要往何处去 威尔
isn't where we come from, but where we're going.
我要你去这些地方调查
I need you to go to these locations
看能不能顺着他留下的线索找到幕后主使
to see if you can follow him upstream into the cell.
你们两个去社区活动中心
You two hit the community center.
我带国土安♥全♥部♥突破组
I'll take a Homeland breach team
去汽车配件店
and go to the auto-parts place.
保持通讯畅通
Keep in touch by radio.
看到没 都说了能者多劳吧
See? Good work leads to more work.
罗乐德斯上的数据 是最新的
The data on the Rolodex-- is it new?
不 是以前的数据
No, it's from before.
谁的技术 "鸟星人"的
Who's tech is it, the RAPs?
呃 我没概念
Uh, I don't know.
你见过鸟星人
You ever seen one?
辛德尔见过 他自己说的
Snyder has, or so he says.
那你说菲利斯见过没有
You think Phyllis has ever seen one?
何止见过 保不定她就是鸟星人
Seen one? She might be one.
兄弟...
Man...
太他妈想念体育运动了
I miss sports so much,
水上芭蕾我最爱看了
I could watch reruns of synchronized swimming.
我们来对了地方
We're in the right place.
啊 你看这个
Huh.Look at this--
隔音用的
sound proofing.
隔什么音
For what?
实弹射击训练
Shooting drills.
这是匕♥首♥2-1 遭遇敌方射击
This is Dagger 2-1! We're under hostile fire!
急需国土部QRT支援
We need Homeland QRT on this location now!
你在做什么 威尔
What are you doing? Will!
龟儿子的
Son of a bitch.
你还好 没事
Are you all right? Fine.
哥三十年来毫发无伤
I survived 30 years on the job
只因我从不做这种像子弹一样冲锋的蠢事
'cause I didn't run at bullets!
多谢提醒 有什么发现
Good note.what do you got?
你看
Look at this.
是啊 桃木柄的
Yeah.Ain't that a peach?
总算到家了
Finally,we're home.
你遛去外面有多久了
How long have you been going there?
六个月
Six months.
分发的配给刚好糊口
Our rations weren't enough to get by.
爸爸去世了 我妈--她又不能工作
My dad's gone, and my mom-- well, she can't work,
我和表哥就开始
so my cousin and I started liberating stuff
从外面搜刮东西
from the other side.
外面那些人呢
What about all the people?
没人 都是空的
There are no people. It's--it's totally empty.
半数的武器库存
Half our armament...
就这样没了
gone.
我是说 以当局的反暴♥动♥能力水平
I mean, I thought it would take a year
这些武器足够一年的消耗了
for the counterinsurgency to get to this level.
我们得干掉他
We need to shut him down.
从来没有这样深入过敌人内部
We've never had anyone this deep inside before.
就这样放弃掉
And you just want to cut that off?
好吧
All right...
告诉凯蒂 如果她不能多搞些
tell Katie the math here is simple.
有价值的情报弥补这些损失的话
Her intel needs to outweigh
就别怪我们不客气了
the damage that her husband is doing to us.
老天 你吓到我了
Jesus, you scared me.
我还有很多事
I got a million things to do before--
有些话你得听听
I need you to hear this.
威尔今天带队袭击了我们的武器库
Will's team hit our armory,
搜走了我们半数的武器
took half our weapons.
有没有
Was there...
有交火吗 有
Shooting? Yes.
不过没有伤亡
No casualties.
他们怎么找到的
How did they find it?
我不知道.
I don't know.
整个支部的人都在那里
But if Will had gotten there a few hours earlier,
就在这事发生的几个小时前
he would've walked in on the whole cell.
听我说
Listen to me.
威尔对我们来说 可以是有益的
Will can be one of two things to us--
也可以是有害的
an asset or a hazard.
你跟我们一条心 他就是有益的
With you on board, he's an asset,
反之的话
but if you're not...
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no--
别装做很吃惊 凯蒂
Don't act surprised, Katie.
威尔知道他那份工作的危险性
Will put himself in danger the moment he signed up
你也明白的
for that job, same as you.
我也不想说这些话
I never wanted it to get here.
除非你能榨取更多有价值情报
But if you can't provide more actionable intel,
或者威尔对自己工作睁一只眼闭一只眼
then Will needs to get a lot worse at his job.
大家一起来 干杯
How's everybody doing? Cheers!
啤酒 这有 这里有
Beer? Here it is. Here it is.
这杯本店请 你付啤酒钱就行了
This one's on the house. You can pay for the beer.
预备 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
呦 呦 是吗
Oh, oh, really?
还要一杯吗 是的
You want another one? Yep.
给你倒的 拿去
Here you go.That's for you.
多喝点 尽兴 多喝点
One more of those--you got it. One more of those.
太谢谢了
Thank you very much.
干杯
Cheers!
啊哈 我来吧
Uh-huh,I'll get at this.
多谢 各位 多喝几杯
Thanks, guys. I'm gonna need you to re-tap that--
嘿
Hey.
你总算来了
Well, you made it after all.
11个月了 总算不用一个人喝闷酒了
You think I'd miss the opportunity
你以为这样的机会我会错过
to drink publicly for the first time in 11 months?
都有些什么酒 啊 先来杯啤酒啊
What'll you have? Oh, give me a brew.
好嘞
All right.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表