剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
夏洛特要你今天处理业务函件
Charlotte wants you to manage the correspondence today.
什么
What?
你要我去干拆信封的事情
You put me back on envelope duty?
布雷特会安排你的工作
Brett will set you up.
夏洛特 我不懂
Charlotte, I don't understand.
你不必懂
No, apparently you don't.
我可以随意处置你的工作
You serve at my pleasure.
我给的一切
Whatever I've been kind enough to give you,
随时可以拿回来
I can take back just as quickly.
比如你儿子的医疗保险
Like the medical care we're providing for your son.
我没做过冒犯你的事情
I would never to anything to jeopardize my position with you.
不 你做过
Well, you did.
麦迪 你怎么来了
Maddie, what are you doing here?
你老婆刚威胁要炒掉我
Your wife just threatened to fire me
并收回给我儿子的胰岛素
and take away my son's insulin.
她为什么要这么干
Why would she do that?
我拒绝了你求欢 回头你就搞我
I refused to fuck you so you fuck me instead?
-是不是这样 -我什么都没说过
- That about right? - I said nothing.
我就知道
I know all of this,
对你们这些人来说 这只是场游戏
it's just a big game to you people,
但这份工作对我 我儿子 至关重要
but this job, my son, that is my life.
知不知道你老婆私下在干什么
Do you have any idea what your wife is involved in?
这些底细 我都清楚
Because I do, and I promise you,
对你的政♥治♥前途的影响 不用我说了
it will not improve your position
你最好现在给我个交待
in the Political Wing, so I suggest you fix this.
夏洛特的鲁莽
Look, Charlotte's reckless.
过去总能激起我的热情
That used to turn me on, but I am tired of trying to
但她总是不愿意接受世道已经改变的事实
convince her that we live in a totally different world now.
我也不想再开解她了 不如顺其自然
You know, sometimes I wonder what would happen if
让她为自己的所做所为
fate took its course, you know, maybe I'd be
付出代价
better off if she were forced to face the consequences of her actions.
我需要一个精明
I need a partner who's smart,
行动力强 谨慎小心
capable, and discreet.
能够信任的伙伴
Someone I can trust.
-找到些什么 -别问了
- Find anything? - No. Stop asking.
你以前在私营公♥司♥管理些什么数据
What kind of databases did you manage in the private sector?
社交
Relationships.
犯罪纪录之类的
Criminal profiling, that sort of thing?
网络交友之类的
More like the online dating sort of thing.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你做过网络红娘
You were a matchmaker?
我管理着一千七百万人的资料
I oversaw 17 million people who were looking for
这些人在宇宙中苦苦寻觅
that one other person in the entire universe
能懂自己心声的另一半
who might understand them.
这份工作让我对人类社会
It taught me everything I need to know
有了深刻的了解
about the human condition.
-这能解释很多东西 -哈
- Well, that explains a lot. - Oh, ha ha ha.
-找到点线索 -什么
- Yo, got something. - What?
真实有效的物证
How about real, live physical evidence?
-凯蒂 -威尔
- Katie? - Will?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
-真的没什么好说了 -我知道
- I'm kinda talked out, love. - Yeah, I know.
但我要问的很重要
But this is important.
在酒吧用枪指着你头的那人
The guy that had a gun on you in the Yonk?
我们查到他以前去过扬克酒吧
We just found out he's been in there before.
什么
What?
我们在前门上找到的一组新鲜指纹
We pulled a set of fresh prints off the front door.
跟某些在吧台留下的旧指纹完全吻合
It matched a bunch of older ones on the bar
厕所也有
and in the bathroom.
我确信
There's a decent chance
有很大的机率你见过他的脸
that you've at least seen his face.
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
记不太清了
I don't know.
仔细想想
Think hard.
他曾当过政♥府♥的
He was an ex-government hit man.
雇佣杀手
He sold out to a military contractor.
现在他是个冷血的杀人魔
Now he's a stone-cold killer.
圣·莫尼卡关口炸♥弹♥案背后的
He took out the cell responsible for
那组抵抗组织 就是他杀的
the Santa Monica Gateway bombing,
仅仅是让他们不再开口
just so they wouldn't talk.
菲利斯夫妇的暗♥杀♥ 也是他的杰作
Executed Phyllis and her husband in their own home.
我俩在酒吧 也差点死于他的枪下
And he almost killed me and you in the Yonk.
看看这张脸
Look at his face.
你回想起的任何线索都会极有帮助
Anything you can remember could help.
想起来了 我应该见过他
I think I may have seen him.
他来过酒吧
He used to come into the bar.
总是只呆几分钟 喜欢黑麦啤酒
Talked a few times. He liked rye.
他 我记得他住在她母亲留下的房♥子里
He, um... I think he lived at his mother's house
位于汉考克公园
in Hancock Park.
他说过好像正在修整房♥子
He said he used to like working on the place.
有用吗
Does that help?
非常有用
Yeah, yeah, I think it does.
谢谢
Thanks.
找到了
Found it.
我交叉对比了这些身份资料
I cross-indexed all the I.D.S
发现了一组信♥用♥卡♥支付收据
with credit card payments made
用于支付洛杉矶某个家庭装♥修♥材料店的
to home improvement stores in LA.
这事发生在入侵前几个月
A few months before the Arrival,
店家送了一大堆建筑材料
Home Depot delivered a bunch of building supplies
到汉考克公园的某个地址
to that address in Hancock Park.
-谁住在那里 -哈里特 布鲁萨尔
- Who lived in the house? - Harriet Broussard.
入侵期间她死了
She died during the Arrival.
但她有个儿子曾经参过军
She had a son who enlisted in the Marines.
侦察队的
Force Recon.
没有他儿子退伍后的任何信息
And then, he dropped off the map.
-名字 -埃里克·布鲁萨尔
- Name? - Eric Broussard.
好极了 找到他了
Nice. We got him.
收到你的消息
Hey. I got your message.
你知不知道 圣·莫尼卡关口♥爆♥♥炸♥案的
Did you know Broussard killed the cell responsible
那帮人 是布鲁萨尔杀的
for the Gateway bombing?
是的
Yes.
当时不是说要帮他们藏身吗
I thought we were gonna help them hide.
奎尔认为风险太大
Quayle decided they were too much of a risk.
奎尔现在对我的看法也是这样
Is that what Quayle decided about me?
我是个大风险
That I'm too much of a risk?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
布鲁萨尔带我去格里菲斯公园
Broussard took me up to Griffith Park.
很明显不是为了看风景
Wasn't for the view.
-你多心了 -拜托
- You're being paranoid. - Please.
我或许缺乏经验 但没那么天真
I am inexperienced. I am not naive.
奎尔是个实用主义者
Quayle is a pragmatist.
-你知道 -不
- You knew? - No.
但我觉得你的直觉是对的
But I can't argue with your instincts.
我加入组织是因为我笃信这项事业
I came to them because I believe in this cause...
现在他们竟这样对我
And they're just gonna throw me away.
布鲁萨尔没有同意
Broussard didn't go through with it.
你还活得好好的
You're still standing here.
你的话并没有让我好受些
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
这项事业需要各式各样的人 凯蒂
A cause needs all sorts of people, Katie.
需要像布鲁萨尔那样的士兵冲锋陷阵
It need soldiers like Broussard who can pull the trigger,
也需要像你这样的人
and it needs people like you.
为什么 我又能干什么
Why? What purpose do I serve?
除了在我丈夫身上套取情报
Other than spying on my husband?
布鲁萨尔需要你时刻提醒他战斗的目的
Broussard needs you to remind him why he's fighting.
不至于越过底线
To keep him away from the edge.
他非常信任你 真是不可思议
He really does trust you, Katie, which is incredible,
要知道 他几乎不相信任何人
because that man doesn't trust anybody.
我明白了
I know.
快点
Come on.
见鬼
Damn it.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表