剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
《殖民地》前集摘要
Previously on "Colony"
别跑
Freeze!
趴下 给我趴下
Get down! Down!
别
Come on!
老实点
Get down! Down!
-抓住他 抓住他的手
- Hold him down! - Get his arm! Get his arm!
-别反抗不要乱动 -不要动
- Drop it, now! - Stop moving!
-把手给我别动 -不要动
- Give me your hands! - Don't move!
《殖民地》
第一季 第五集
嘿 宝贝 才6点呢
Hey, baby. It's six in the morning.
-你在干吗睡不着 -睡不着
- What are you doing? - Couldn't sleep.
想起后边还有些用剩的油漆
Remembered we had some extra paint out back,
我就
and...
没什么色差 对吧
it matches close enough, right?
嗯
Yeah.
威尔 我知道你在家
Will, I know you're in there.
开门
Open up.
闻起来味道不错
This better be good, like I won the lottery good.
是的
You did.
两年以前就已经过期了的速溶咖啡
Instant coffee that expired two years ago.
凯蒂 早上好
Oh, good morning, Katie.
早晨 鲍尔
Morning, Beau.
私下谈谈
Can we talk in private?
好
Yeah. Uh... yeah.
我去洗个澡
I'll go take a shower.
什么事
What's up?
菲利斯死了 谋杀
Phyllis is dead. Homicide.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
-什么时候的事 -昨天晚上
- When did this happen? - Last night.
她在绿区的家中
She was shot in her home up in the GZ.
被枪决了
Close range.
他丈夫也同时遇害
Her husband was murdered too.
她丈夫中风卧床
Her husband was a stroke victim.
-你还好吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
我只是...真不敢相信
I just... I-I can't believe that this happened.
-尸体呢 -送去太平间了
- Where are the bodies? - They took them to the morgue.
菲利斯夫妇都是被枪决的
Both Phyllis and her husband were shot at close range.
好像只有一个凶手
Looks like a single assailant.
老手 干净利落
Yeah, a good one.
跟我来起居室
You guys are gonna want to see
凶手留下的
what's in the living room.
老天
Jesus.
这太糟糕了
This is very bad.
明白吗
You understand that, right?
明白
Yes, of course we do.
菲利斯可以直接和"主人们"对话
Phyllis had direct access to our Hosts.
能取得如此信任的人很少
There's only a few people in that category.
全过渡政♥府♥中
How does one of the most important people
最重要的人物之一
in the entire Transitional Authority
居然在家里被"杰罗尼莫"谋杀了
get killed by Geronimo right here?
就在我们的鼻子底下
Right under our noses?
杰罗尼莫也许就在绿区里
Because Geronimo's probably operating out of the GZ.
你是说杰罗尼莫就在这里
You think Geronimo's up here?
路易斯·奥特加 我们抓到的广播员
Luis Ortega, the announcer we caught,
就是从绿区连接外面的
was picking up his radio broadcasts
排污管里
from a drainage pipe that runs from the flats
拿到广播稿的
right up to here.
你跟菲利斯讲过
Phyllis new about this?
她说没有确凿证据不能碰绿区的人
She told me the GZ was fair game.
好吧
Okay.
如果你要四处调查的话 最好低调行事
But if you go sniffing around, you better be very discreet
不能无的放矢
and very clear about what you're doing.
这是当然
Yeah, of course.
找到"杰罗尼莫"
Find Geronimo.
你好 这是麦克马洪
Yeah, this is McMahon.
好 好 带去邮局办公室
Yeah, yeah, bring him to the post office.
他们刚在排污管那儿
They just caught one of Geronimo's guys
抓到一个杰罗尼莫的人
at the pipe.
辛德尔对这里的事很热心
Snyder always this involved?
才没有
No, never.
有事找菲利斯的时候才会过来
He'd come around once in a while to see Phyllis.
杰罗尼莫事件搞得他焦头烂额
This Geronimo thing's put a bee up his bonnet.
我来处理
I got this.
我是威尔·鲍曼 你叫什么
Hey, I'm Will Bowman.What's your name?
肖恩·米勒 我啥都没干
Shawn Miller. But I didn't do anything.
要知道 我爸可是
My dad's the head of Public Health and Hospitals.
-公共医疗卫♥生♥部♥门的老大
- You should know that.
-好大的官
- That's awesome.
当你坐上去"工厂"的巴士时
I look forward to meeting him when you all get
我和你♥爸♥会见面的
put on the bus to the Factory.
等等 你不能这么干
Wait, no, you can't do that.
你偷运抵抗者组织的传♥单♥ 海报
You were transporting Resistance
进绿区
up in the Green Zone.
没脑子啊
The hell you thinking?
多大了 小子
How old are you, kid?
18.
我有个儿子 差不多你这么大
I got a son just about your age.
所以给你个机会
So I'm gonna give you one chance to help yourself here.
就一个机会
One chance.
谁给你这些海报的
Who gave you the posters?
继续走 我们一起散散步
Keep walking. I'm just gonna walk with you.
谢谢你肯见我
Thank you for meeting me.
被人看见我们见面可不好
This isn't the best time for us to be seen together.
你说很紧急
You said it was urgent?
菲利斯死了
Phyllis is dead.
你已经知道了
You already knew.
谁杀的
Who killed her?
大家知道有些以前的精英人物为他们工作
We knew they had someone essential working for them.
你的任务是找出他们
You helped us figure out who.
这点你做得很好
You did good work.
我以为仅仅是收集情报
I thought we were just gathering intelligence.
对我们来说 她是个威胁
She was a threat. To all of us.
她的工作是除掉我们
Her job was to erase us.
我们呢 得尽力让这事不发生
Our job... was to not let that happen.
早上好
Good morning.
跟上 行动 行动
Come on. Move out! Move out!
各就各位 听我指挥行事
Get in position. We go on my mark.
怎么回事 喂 喂 等一下
What's happening? Hey! Hey, hold on.
你们不能就这样闯进来
You can't come up here.
上帝 你还好吧
Oh, my God! Are you okay?
上 上 上
Go! Go! Go!
-跟在你后面 - 已进入目标二队
- Right behind you! - We're in! We're in! Unit two!
开火 要爆♥炸♥啦
Weapons hot! Fire in the hole!
-上 -注意大门注意
- Go! - Warm up on the door. Warm up!
-跟上跟上 -行动行动
- Moving in! Moving in! - Okay, let's go! Let's move it!
进入目标建筑 已进入
I'm in! I'm in!
跟上我 左边 注意左边
Warm up on me! On the left! To the left!
-安全 -那边安全
- Clear! - That side clear.
全部安全
All clear!
这里没人
Nobody's here.
米奇 检查角落
Mikey, sweep port!
-10-3 归队 -快归队
- 10-3, around the back! - Move it around back!
这里什么都没有
C! Nothing here!
杰罗尼莫住这里
Geronimo's living here?
我不这么看
I don't think so.
废话
Yeah, no shit.
鲍尔
Beau...
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
-法♥西♥斯♥ -我没武器
- Fascists! - I'm unarmed.
我没武器 我
I'm unarmed! I'm...
伸开双臂
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表