剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
他可能对我们十分重要
He could be very important to us.
前情提要
他研究喷气式飞机... 非常杰出
He's a jet-plane man... Brilliant, apparently.
你带着这个德国人 给他好吃好喝
I want you to take this German and get him wining and dining,
让他改变心意
and completely turn him around.
这才是真正的办公室
This is our real operation.
我们有条件监听好几个房♥间
We have the capacity to listen to several rooms
那里面住着我们感兴趣的人
where we've parked people we're interested in.
这个旅馆的确挺有意思
That's the funny thing about this hotel.
我听说军队在利用这里 你是军队的人吗
I hear the Army is using it. Is that you?
你可能把战争期间犯下罪行
Maybe bringing people over here
需要受到审判的人带到了这里
who did things during the war that they need to answer for.
你有你的任务 格里菲斯小姐 我理解
You have your job to do, Miss Griffiths, I understand.
但我们的工作关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥
But our job concerns matters of national security.
你是T部门的 对吗
You're from T Force, aren't you?
拜托 这点你总可以告诉我吧 不是吗
Oh, come on, surely you can tell me that. Can't you?
-你去看医生了吗 维克多 -是的 我去了
- Did you see the doctor, Victor? - Yes, I did indeed.
他给你开了治疗头痛的药 对吧
And he gave you something for your headaches, did he?
现在我的大脑一片空白
Oh, gloriously empty up here.
让你非走不可的重要工作
What is this really serious work
究竟是什么
you're doing that means you can't stay?
你不会想失去他们的 我保证
You don't want to lose them, I promise you.
你真的不希望发现自己已经失去他们了
You really don't want to find you've lost them.
我不会为英国政♥府♥效力
I will not work for the British government.
是你啊 小家伙
Oh, it is you. My little one.
很高兴再见到你
How nice to meet you again.
*我也想装乖 但是宝贝 我不适合*
*I tried to be good. But, baby, it's not for me.*
*我也想装乖 但是宝贝 我不适合*
*Well, I tried to be good. But, baby, it's not for me.*
*不用伪装 我就是你要的那种人*
*No use pretending I'm who you want me to be.*
*我微笑甜蜜 但我不是你的玫瑰情人*
*Got a sweet smile but I ain't your honey rose.*
*我微笑甜蜜 但我不是你的玫瑰情人*
*I said I got a sweet smile but I ain't your honey rose.*
*你必须接受我的一切*
*You gotta take me from my head down to my toes.*
与敌为伴
第一季第二集
*如同喇叭般大声喊出来*
*Shout it out loud, loud as the trumpet blows.*
*我的叫声盖过喇叭声*
*I shout it out loud, louder than the trumpet blows.*
*我要演奏乐曲 跳舞到天明*
*I want to play the music and dance to the break of day.*
你想吃巧克力吗
Do you want some chocolates?
比利时来的
They are from Belgium.
别停呀 拜托
Don't stop now! Come on!
再来一曲吧 还有返场吧
There must be another number! There must be an encore.
还想来一曲 是吗
Oh, you want another number, do you?
宝贝 你明天可能无事可做
Well, honey, you may not have anything to do tomorrow,
但我可不行 大家晚安
but I do. So, goodnight, everyone.
这么说地下舞厅真的重开了
So the basement ballroom is well and truly reopened.
太精彩了 尽管那个歌♥手有点凶
It was marvellous. Even if she was a little fierce, that singer.
甚至有点吓人 说实话
Rather terrifying, in fact.
她是挺吓人的
She is frightening, yes.
好一辆漂亮的老式劳斯莱斯
What a beautiful old Rolls!
是啊 很古老 但还能开
Yes, it's ancient, but it works.
这座椅...
And the seats...
气味很棒
smell truly fantastic.
你试试看
See what you think.
确实
They do.
顺便说一句 我明天一定要带那个女孩去逛街
I must take that little girl shopping, by the way.
不 用不着那么麻烦你
Oh, no, no, you really don't need to bother.
用得着
Oh, yes, I do.
她不能每晚都穿那条裙子
She can't wear that dress every evening.
晚安 老朋友
Goodnight, my old friend.
今晚谢谢你
And thanks for this evening.
你瞧
Just you watch,
从现在起你摆脱不了我们了
you're not going to be able to get rid of us from now on.
弗格森先生
Ah, Mr Ferguson.
旅馆又活过来了 是吧
The hotel came back to life, didn't it?
-是啊 -不会只有今晚这样吧
- It did. - Do you think it's for one night only?
不知道 谁知道呢
I've no idea. Who knows?
确实 谁知道呢
Quite right. Who knows?
我们快让弗格森先生回去忙吧
We must let Mr Ferguson get back to his duties.
不论他在忙什么
Whatever they might be.
失陪 就一会儿
Excuse me. Just a moment.
一小会儿
One moment.
先生们 今晚真的非常有趣
Gentlemen, that was a tremendously interesting evening.
除此之外我想不到其他办法
I can't think of anything else but this.
如果成功了 我们就能再次见面
If it works, we may be able to see each other again.
我会去看你
I will visit you.
打扰一下 打扰一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我需要帮助 我的房♥间在这层
I need your help. My room is on this floor,
但是号♥码乱掉了
but the numbers go in the wrong order.
我带你去 帮我看看
I will show you. Please help me.
看见没
You see?
谢谢大家
Thank you, everybody, yeah?
科勒先生...
So, Mr Koehler...
我是来道晚安的
I just came to say goodnight.
很高兴你今晚很愉快
I'm glad to see you had such a good evening.
你整晚都待在那 还不止呢
You stayed for all of it. And more.
确实是愉快的夜晚
It was a good evening.
简直精彩极了
Perhaps even tremendous.
但是不会改变什么
But it makes no difference to anything.
一晚上能改变什么呢
One night? How could it?
与几晚无关 我只有一个愿望
It doesn't matter how many nights, I have only one desire -
就是回家
to go home,
我每次见到你
and every time I see you,
都会跟你讲一遍
this is what I will tell you.
我不会按你们的计划行事
I will not cooperate with the plans you have for me,
不论你做什么 不论发生什么
whatever you do, whatever happens.
说得很清楚
Well, that's pretty clear.
你这么早就来了 先生
You are here already, sir.
不论我来多早 你都能比我更早
However early I am, you manage to beat me.
那是因为
That's because I've got
我有个非常重要的任务交给你 瑞伍德
a very important assignment for you, Ringwood.
太好了 先生
That's good, sir.
我要你在早饭的时候拖住他们
I want you to keep them at breakfast
时间越长越好
for as long as possible this morning.
我要搜他房♥间
I'm going to search his room.
你已经搜过了 先生
You've done his room, sir.
你把那里翻了个底朝天
You tore the place to pieces.
是的 但我没搜过他们的行李
Yes, but I didn't go through their things.
我知道他随身带着工作资料 一定是这样
I know he's brought some work with him, he must have.
要是我我就带着
I know I would have done.
这些人里有多少被你们监控 瑞伍德先生
How many of these are you spying on, Mr Ringwood?
偷听他们卧室里的谈话
Listening to their conversations in their bedrooms.
只有你 科勒先生 你对我们很特别
It's only you, Mr Koehler. You're very special to us.
而且我们再也没有监控你们
And we're not spying on you, not any more.
这次你们可以尝尝真正的英式早餐
Now, a chance to have a real English breakfast.
我们把所有人的定量供给簿凑在一起
We've all collected our ration books together
才能让你们每人能吃到一个鸡蛋和一片培根
so you can have an egg each and a slice of bacon.
这不是你的房♥间吧 对吗
That's not your room, is it?
不是 你也不住这层吧 对吗
No, it isn't. This isn't your floor, is it?
但是你不知道
Oh, but you don't know that.
你不知道我住哪层
You don't know which is my real floor
-也不知道我住哪个房♥间 -是啊 确实
- or where my room is. - No, I don't. This is true.
你也没有努力去找 是吗
And you haven't tried very hard to find out, have you?
你继续吧 我不打扰了
Well, don't let me keep you.
不论你在做什么
Whatever you're doing,
估计你时间不太多
you probably don't have a lot of time to do it.
我们只吃一些烤面包 谢谢
We'll just have some toast, please.
只要烤面包
Just toast?
不 你们得吃鸡蛋 我们都安排好了
No. You must have the eggs. We've arranged it.
我们只吃烤面包 别的什么都不要 谢谢
We will have the toast and nothing else, please.
真不知道你们怎么把咖啡煮成这样的
I don't know how you manage to make coffee taste like this.
是啊 很糟
Yes, quite.
这是唯一没被战争改变的东西
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表