剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
Got yourself nicely settled in here, haven't you?
-当然 -说到这个
- Absolutely. - Talking of which,
你不会真的要告诉我
are you really trying to tell me
你们这里没有其他房♥间了吧
you don't have any more rooms in this place?
至少还有个大房♥间用来存放记录吧
Or at least one big room where you're keeping your records?
真的没有别的房♥间了
I am really telling you that, yes.
我知道 这段时间我总是突然出现
I know it must drive you lot to distraction,
肯定让你非常心烦意乱
me suddenly popping up all the time.
不得不这样我也很厌烦
I hate having to do it this way.
但时间太紧了
But time is so short.
况且重要的不光是在纽伦堡进行的审判
And it's not just the trials in Nuremberg that are important.
虽然所有人都认为那最重要的
Everyone thinks that's all that matters,
但实际上我们要找到其他人
but it's all the other people we need to find...
我们得趁着他们还没销声匿迹 找到他们
we need to trace before their trails become invisible.
我明白 格里菲斯小姐 时间非常紧迫
I do realise, Miss Griffiths, that time is very short.
总之呢
Anyway...
我会让你大吃一惊
I'm going to surprise you.
我今晚就不对你说教了
I'm going to stop lecturing you tonight,
不那么严肃
be a little less serious,
因为我可以非常严肃 不管你信不信
because I can be like that, believe it or not.
虽然我已经严肃了这么长时间了
Although, it's been quite a while.
你也许不太会相信
It may not be very convincing.
你为什么要那样做呢
Why would you want to do that?
不那么严肃
Be less serious?
吸引你的注意
Get your attention.
我自然要试试不同的办法
Naturally. Try a different approach.
格里菲斯小姐 你已经引起我的注意了
Miss Griffiths, you have my attention.
实际上 我的全部注意力都放在你身上了
In fact, you have all of my attention.
而且我会向你证明
And I'm going to prove it to you.
在接下来的大约24个小时里
I will have something for you, something else,
我会给你一些东西 别的东西
in the next 24 hours or so
就是说我们合作
that will mean us working together.
合作
Working together?
-你和我 -是的
- You and me? - Yes.
-你感兴趣吗 -当然
- Are you interested? - Of course I am.
音乐沙龙
我正要大吃特吃 被你发现了
Ah, you're discovering me about to make a complete pig of myself,
弗格森先生
Mr Ferguson.
这家酒店的菜式突然多了不少
You know, the food has suddenly exploded in this hotel.
你肯定注意到了 当然也有些不对的地方
You must have noticed. A few mistakes, of course.
比方说烤玉米棒 但这些食物真叫人惊喜
Like serving corn on the cob, but these are a real surprise.
肯定是因奥式卷心菜而起
It must've been the Austrian cabbage that started it all.
或许吧
Well, maybe.
今晚你没和受监护人一起来
So, you've come without your ward tonight,
林赛-琼斯先生
Mr Lindsay-Jones?
是啊 我被这些新颖的食物吸引回来了
Yes, tempted back by the ingenious food.
而且我也希望能见到你
And I was hoping to see you.
你是来给我带话的 对吗
You've come with some kind of a message for me, have you?
-关于取得成果的 -我没什么话带给你
- About getting results? - I have no message, no.
但我有些私事想问你
But I do have something personal to ask you.
我们彼此并不认识 弗格森先生
We don't know each other, Mr Ferguson,
这我明白
I realise that.
是啊 我们当然不认识
No, we certainly don't.
但是 既然你并没有否认过你是T部门的一员
But, since you haven't denied being a member of T Force...
而且现在也没有否认
and are not denying it now,
我希望你安排我前往
I want you to arrange for me
恩菲尔德的军营
to go to the military camp in Enfield,
奥尔特灵厄姆公园
Altrincham Park.
我还以为去那地方对你这种人来说轻而易举呢
I would have thought, for somebody like you, that would be easy.
你认为我与情报部有着
You think I'm somehow connected
某种联♥系♥吗 弗格森先生
with the Secret Service, Mr Ferguson?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
恐怕我没有从事任何有趣或者神秘的工作
I'm afraid I don't have an exciting or mysterious job at all.
我只是一名外♥交♥部♥官员
I'm merely a foreign office official
还有几个月就要离职了
a few months away from leaving the service.
那就是我唯一想做的 去参观营地
That's all I want. To visit the camp.
你愿意安排一下吗
Will you arrange it?
-明天行吗 -你为什么想去那
- Tomorrow? - Well, why do you want to go there?
必须要安排在晚上
It needs to be in the evening.
请帮我安排一下
Please do this for me.
你想去营地的什么地方
Right, so where in the camp do you want to go?
继续往前开
Please, just drive for the moment.
前往那座房♥子 谢谢
Now up to the house, please.
现在我们要等着 弗格森先生
Now we wait, Mr Ferguson.
等到天黑我们再进去
Until it's dark, before we go in.
真是个好主意
Well, that could just be a good idea.
这些废墟被用来进行作战训练
These ruins are used for combat training.
逐房♥进行实弹战斗
House-to-house fighting with live ammunition,
我觉得他们晚上可能不会训练
I'm not sure they do it in the dark,
所以我们遭受枪击的可能性就会小一些
so there might less chance of us getting shot.
你不必跟我一起来的
You don't have to come with me, you know.
你不会以前在这里住过吧 林赛-琼斯先生
You didn't live here, by any chance, Mr Lindsay-Jones?
不 不 当然没有
No, no, absolutely not.
要进去吗
Shall we go in?
如果你觉得里面不安全 真的不用跟进来
You really don't need to come in if you don't feel it's safe,
但是我肯定要进去的 除非你拦着我
but I'm going to go in, unless you stop me, of course.
你好
Hello!
有人在吗
Is anybody there?
如果我们把声音闹得足够大
If we make enough noise,
他们应该会知道我们在这
they ought to know that we're here
这样他们就不会拿我们当靶子了
and they won't use us for target practice.
你可以尽管吵闹 弗格森先生
You can make as much noise as you like, Mr Ferguson.
反正你唤醒大楼是不会有任何危险的
There's no danger of you waking the building.
不 我没在这住过
No, I didn't live here.
我确实来过几次
I did come here a few times.
我妻子认识这家人
My wife knew the family.
亨利·马卡姆先生
Sir Henry Markham.
上次我来这
Last time I was here,
是在战争爆发的三周前
it was just three weeks before the outbreak of the war.
这里举♥行♥了一场十分盛大的舞会...
There was the most enormous ball...
作为这家女儿初登社交界的派对
Coming-out party for the daughter of the family.
那真是精彩非凡的场面
It was really the most extraordinary occasion.
一切都是如此富丽堂皇
Everything was so lavish.
花♥园♥里所有的喷泉都被点亮
The fountains were all lit up in the garden.
这些墙上挂满了鲜花与各种装饰
There were flowers and decorations all along these walls,
国王和王后也来了
the King and Queen were here.
实际上 开车来到这里需要两个小时
In fact, it took two hours to get along the drive
因为一路上的车太多了
because there were so many cars.
而我妻子...
And my wife...
伊莎贝尔...
..Isabel...
我妻子...
My wife...
她那晚穿着一身特别迷人的礼服
She was wearing a particularly fetching dress that night.
不到一年后 她就去世了
She died less than a year later
是第一波德国空袭的遇难者之一
on one of the first bombing raids of the Blitz.
当时我不在她身边
I wasn't with her.
我在外♥交♥部♥工作到很晚
I was working late at the Foreign Office.
虽然她并非是死在了这里 但是...
It wasn't here that she died, but...
不知为什么 只要我想起她...
..for some reason, whenever I think of her...
我就会看到她那一晚的样子
I see her as she was that night.
很抱歉我把来这里说成很紧迫的样子
Well, I'm sorry I made it sound so urgent about coming here,
但是我害怕万一你离开了旅馆
but I didn't want to lose contact with you
我会找不到你
in case you left the hotel.
我去调查过你 弗格森先生
You see, I've looked into who you are, Mr Ferguson,
我查了关于你的一些事
I've checked a few things about you.
我就觉得你会去查的
Ah, I thought you had.
我知道战前你曾替弗兰克·惠尔特工作
I know you worked for Mr Frank Whittle before the war,
帮助他设计和改进喷气式发动机
on his invention and development of the jet engine,
你亲眼目睹了
and you saw it first-hand,
他所遭遇的障碍和冷漠
the terrible obstacles and indifference that he encountered
以及因此导致的结果
and what that led to.
我知道你深深明白
I know you understand the cost
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表