剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
You're here because you like my brother?
我看不是
I don't think so.
我知道关于你哥的很多事
I know a lot about your brother.
事实上 包括所有能了解到的事
Everything there is to know, in fact.
不管你怎么说他 他是个爱国者
And whatever else you say about him, he is a patriot.
这就是我为什么喜欢他 也是来这儿的原因
That is why I like him, and that is why I am here.
你得给我解释一下
You will have to explain that to me.
维克多 你拿走了一些不属于你的文件
You've taken some files that don't belong to you, Victor,
现在在格里菲斯小姐那儿
which Miss Griffiths now has.
你还从精神病房♥逃走了
You have also escaped from the psychiatric ward,
让你在那里是为了你自己的安全
where you were being held for your own safety.
是的
Yes.
是的 我很意外他们还没来找我
Yes, I am surprised that they haven't come to look for me yet.
-除非你 - 不
- Unless you... - No.
不是 我不管这事
No, that's not my business.
事实上 我要给你个机会自己考虑一下
In fact, I want to give you the chance to consider
我要说的话
what I have to say all on your own.
维克多 你在四处吹嘘你要告诉全世界
Victor, you have gone round boasting you will tell the world
那些现在帮助我们的前纳粹都怎么样了
about what's happening to the ex-Nazis who are helping us,
我们如何给他们新的身份
how we're giving them new identities.
维克多 你不能再这么做了
You mustn't do that, Victor, any more,
永远不能
ever again.
这会让我们的日子都更不好过
It will make all our lives more difficult.
我要不要告诉你 这话到底是什么意思
But shall I tell you what it really means?
这会毁了你哥
It will destroy your brother,
毁了他的事业 他的前途
his career, his prospects,
甚至威胁到他的性命
even endanger his life,
就因为他没能控制住你
for failing to control you.
如果这事发生了
And if that happens...
就只能怪一个人
There will be only one person to blame.
-我不能 -怎么了
- I couldn't...? - Yes?
我不能再多呆一会了吗
I couldn't stay a little longer?
当然 不是过夜
Not for the night, of course,
只是多在这儿坐一会
but just sit here, for a moment longer?
当然可以
Of course.
图利太太 你真是好心陪我走到公交车站
It is so kind of you to walk me to the bus stop, Mrs Tooley.
我会想你的狗的
I'm going to miss your dog, you know.
我保证我会回到医院
I'm going back to the hospital, I promise.
我只要上了公交车就没问题了
And once I'm on the bus, I'll be OK.
弗格森先生
Mr Ferguson!
弗格森先生 你在这干吗 你哥不在这
What are doing here, Mr Ferguson? Your brother's not here.
而且我不知道他去哪儿了
And no, I don't know where he's gone.
先生们 早上好
Morning, gentlemen!
你们开车送的那些人 谁给小费最小气
Tell me, who's the worst tipper amongst all the people you drive?
蓝的那个
The blue one! Yeah.
说得对啊
That's about right, yeah.
回来
Come back here!
我们需要一间双人房♥住一晚
We'd like a double room for one night, please.
他们好像讨厌我们
They seem to hate us!
他们感觉到了危险
They sense danger
还有爱
and love.
你签了真名
You signed your real name.
我必须这么做 基地可能会有人打电♥话♥找我
I had to. I might get called by somebody from the base.
不行 你在这儿不能接任何电♥话♥
No, you're not taking any calls here.
一个也不行
None at all.
你挑了一家离基地这么近的旅馆已经很糟糕了
It's bad enough that you've chosen a hotel so close to the base.
卡莱 你得暂时放下一下你的工作
You've got to let your work go for a moment, Cal.
你就像你的那些机器
You're like one of your machines,
那些发动机 永远不会
those engines, that can never be...
不会停下来吗
That can't be stopped? Mm.
我是弗格森上尉的弟弟
I'm Captain Ferguson's brother.
我要见他 我现在就要见他
I need to see him. I need to see him now!
我们今天没见过他 他不在这
We haven't see him today. He's not here.
那就叫迪特·科勒先生来 是非常紧急的事
Well, then, get Mr Dieter Koehler. It's extremely urgent.
天啊 床在响 他们都会听见的
God, it makes a noise! They'll all be listening.
会引来很多人的
There'll be a queue in the passage!
声音太大了
It's so noisy!
叫我哥哥来 我有事告诉他
I need my brother. I've got something to tell him.
我并不知道他在哪
I don't have an address for where he is.
你肯定有办法联♥系♥到他
Well, you must be able to contact him in some way.
万一有要紧事呢 你肯定能
In case there's an emergency. You must!
我只有个电♥话♥号♥码
I have just a telephone number.
弗格森先生 你的电♥话♥
Mr Ferguson, a telephone call.
你不打算接吗
You're not going to answer that?
卡莱姆
Callum!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
快接电♥话♥
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
-喂 -卡莱 卡莱 你终于接了
- Hello? - Cal! Cal, there you are.
我有事和你说
I need to say something to you.
维克多 什么事 你在哪
Victor, what is it? Where are you?
你在医院吗
Are you at the hospital?
不 那地方没法待 有个烦人的护士
No, I couldn't stay, there was this nurse,
我还犯了点错
and I did something wrong.
总之 我♥干♥了很糟的事情 不好的事情
Anyway, I've done worse things. Bad things.
我知道我不该说我对你的工作做了什么
I know I shouldn't have said what I did about your work,
所以你必须原谅我
so you must forgive me.
维克多 怎么回事 你在哪
Victor, what is this? Where are you?
我找到些证据 真正的证据 你必须看看
I found some evidence. The real evidence now. You must read it.
我说的关于迪特的事都是真的
It was all true, about Dieter, what I said!
我就知道是真的 但反正现在也不重要了
And I knew it was, but anyway, that doesn't matter now...
维克多 你必须告诉我你在什么地方
Victor, you must tell me exactly where you are.
好吗 我去找你
All right? I'll come and find you.
不 不 他们来看我
No, no, no. They came to see me.
不 他们会不高兴的
No, they wouldn't like that.
卡莱 我知道我做了错事 好吗
Cal, I know that I have done the wrong thing, OK?
我也不值得 我真的不...
And I am not worth it. I'm really not....
我不值得让你毁掉一切
I'm not worth destroying everything for you.
谁去看你了
Who came to see you?
如果他们威胁你 我就宰了他们
If they've threatened you, I will kill them.
我会宰了他们 你在哪
I will fucking kill them. Now, where are you?!
这有个池塘 小鲁廷
Somewhere with a pond. Little Rooting,
要不就是大鲁廷 不大点鲁廷 我...
or Great Rooting, Tiny Rooting, I...
我偷了一辆蓝色劳斯莱斯 卡莱
I stole a blue Rolls, Cal.
如果你要偷车
If you're going to steal a car,
就偷辆好的 你说呢
it's the car to steal, don't you think?
真是辆不错的车
It's a great car! Erm...
我得挂了 卡莱 有人看着呢
I have to go now, Cal, there are people watching.
不 维克多 你别走 你待在那
No, no, no, no, no, Victor, you don't move, you stay there.
不管你干什么 都别走
Whatever you do, all right, you don't move.
我这就去接你
I'm coming to get you.
你还是别来了 卡莱 你用不着过来
Better you don't, Cal. I don't need you to come.
好 我马上就去接你
All right, I AM coming to get you.
你必须待在那里不许走
You have to stay exactly where you are.
维克多 维克多
Victor? Victor?
维克多
Victor!
-我和你一起去 卡莱 -待在那
- I'll come with you, Cal. - Just stay there!
维克多
Victor!
维克多
Victor!
维克多 我的天 不要
Victor! Oh, God, no, please.
不 维克多 求你了
No, Victor! Please, no!
听得到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
听得见吗 维克多
Can you hear me? Victor!
来吧 进去 很好 维克多 就这样
Come on, in you go. That's it, Victor, that's it.
就是这样
That's it.
我来了
I'm here.
他怎么样
How is he?
-他怎么样了 -我还在等结果
- How is he now? - I'm waiting to hear.
有人攻击他吗 发生了什么 卡莱姆
Did somebody attack him? What happened, Callum?
我想我完全清楚发生了什么
I think I know exactly what happened.
原谅我
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表