剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
我核查过他在德国的档案
I checked his German records
前情提要
没有证据证明他犯过战争罪
and there is no evidence of war crimes.
那个德国人要结婚了 这样不对
The German's getting married, it's not right.
你在四处吹嘘你要告诉全世界
You've gone around boasting you will tell the world about
那些现在帮助我们的前纳粹都怎么样了
what's happening to the ex-Nazis who are helping us.
你不能再这么做了 维克多
You mustn't do that, Victor.
这会毁了你哥
It will destroy your brother,
甚至威胁到他的性命
even endanger his life.
我找到些证据
I found some evidence.
真正的证据 你必须看看
The real evidence. Now, you must read it.
有人攻击他吗
Did somebody attack him?
发生了什么 卡莱姆
What happened, Callum?
八份不同证人的口供
Eight different witness statements.
都指出了你
All identifying you.
他把我的遭遇怪在情报部头上
He blames the Secret Service for me being like this
可能会因此采取某些行动
and may try to take certain actions because of that.
所以这整个计划 你只是想拿到文件
So this whole plan, you just wanted to get hold of the file.
以隐藏我曾经的行为 没错
To cover up my tracks, yes.
就别担心了 哈罗德
Well, don't worry yourself so much, Harold.
还有我呢 我可以做点什么
That still leaves me. I can do something.
就是你了
You're it!
与敌为伴
第一季第七集 大结局
你们没意识到这场婚礼
You didn't realise this wedding
其实是一场阅兵 对不对
was in fact a military parade, did you?
这很可笑 不是吗
It's ridiculous, isn't it?
而且这显然只是个开始
And this is only the start of it, apparently!
确实很可笑
It is ridiculous.
我看看明天前能做点什么来改善一下
I'm going to see what I can do to change things by tomorrow,
但是我不抱希望
but I'm not hopeful.
所有这些都是你上司安排的
Your boss arranged all this.
当然了
Well, of course.
他们把婚礼当成契机
They're using the wedding as a chance
为自己宣传造势
for some good propaganda for them
以表明我们仍全力以赴
to say that we're still very much
使突破音障成为可能
in the race to break the sound barrier.
他们想让迪特小有名气
They want to make Dieter a bit famous.
我只能说
Well, all I can say is,
哪怕苏联人可能都
even the Soviets might be a little shy
羞于做这样的事
about doing something like this!
我原以为这就会是场小型婚礼
I thought this was supposed to be a small wedding.
所有这些让安娜怎么应付得了
How is Anna going to manage all of this?
你怎么了 卡莱姆
What's the matter with you, Callum?
我一点事也没有
I'm absolutely fine.
肯定是因为在哈罗德那里
It must have been all the speeches
听了那么多演讲
I had to listen to at Harold's do.
那你的演讲呢
And what about YOUR speech?
你不是要当伴郎吗
You're a sort of best man, aren't you?
还是会由基地的其他人来当
Or is somebody from the base doing it?
没有 我是这里最适合当伴郎的人
No, no, I'm the nearest thing there is to a best man.
我想我的表现会震惊四座的
I think my contribution may surprise everyone.
你能下床了
So you've got out of bed.
没错 这是允许的 我没被锁在床上
Yes, that is allowed. I'm not chained to it, you know.
我正在为审问进行彩排
Anyway, I've been rehearsing for my interrogation,
到那时我就能让他们看到我有多正常了
when I have to show them how normal I am.
这么说你真是在好转了 对吗 维克多
So you're really on the mend, are you, Victor?
是的 那你呢
I am. And what about you?
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你清楚得很
You know perfectly well.
你会安分守己的 对吧
You're going to behave yourself, are you?
什么 在婚礼上吗 我当然会
What, at the wedding? Of course I am!
这么说不会有什么阴谋
So there are no schemes?
也没在暗中策划什么
No hatching of plots?
我会成为最佳客人的
I shall be the perfect guest...
你可以走了 我们不需要你了 谢谢
You can go. We don't need you. Thank you.
你确定吗 格里菲斯小姐
Are you sure, Miss Griffiths?
我相当确定 请你彻底离开公园
I'm perfectly sure. Can you leave the park completely, please?
她不会真的走了吧
She's not really leaving?
没错 她真走了
Yes, she is.
你说这里没有为你工作的人了
You say there's nobody working for you here
但是我感觉有些人在盯着我看
but I feel these people...some of them are looking at me.
你觉得是因为太妃苹果吗
You think it's the toffee apple?
因为它太特别了吗
Because it's so special?
这我们能解决
We can solve that.
但也许根本不是这个原因
But maybe that isn't that at all.
你觉得他们知道你做过的事吗
Do you think they know what you did?
他们有人看你
Some of them are looking at you
是因为他们知道你过去的所作所为吗
because they know all the things you did?
你是这样想的吧
Is that what you're wondering?
我完全没那样想
I'm not thinking anything like that.
这些人对我俩都一无所知
These people know nothing about either of us.
当然了 他们怎么可能知道
Of course not, how could they?
为什么带我来这儿
Why did you bring me here?
你不想让人盯着你看
You didn't want people staring at you.
你带我来这里 好对我说
You brought me here so you could say to me,
"这是你们干的 你们的空军干的"
"You did this, your Air Force."
不 不是这个原因
No, that's not the reason.
我带你来这里因为这里很静谧
I brought you here because it's peaceful.
我们本可以去一座没被毁的教堂
We could have gone to a church which wasn't ruined...
一座完好的
A normal church.
你会去完好的教堂做什么 比尔吉特
What would you have done in a normal church, Birgit?
点蜡烛吗
Light candles?
要求与神对话吗
Ask to speak to God?
会是次有趣的对话 是吗
Be an interesting conversation, wouldn't it?
你真以为上帝想理你吗 比尔吉特
Do you really think he wants to hear from you, Birgit?
你怎么还不走
Why don't you go?
走啊 这里没人会阻止你
Go on - there's nothing to stop you.
这不是和你闹着玩
It's not a trick.
当然了 也许俄♥国♥人
Of course, maybe the Russians
不出今日就会抓到你
will pick you up by the end of the day,
也许会更快
or maybe it'll be sooner.
我们也许还会在办公室赌你什么时候被抓到
Perhaps we'll take bets on it back at the office.
你折磨过我的朋友
You tortured friends of mine,
当然你也见证了他们被杀
and of course you saw them die.
我对你之后会如何不感兴趣
I have no interest in what happens to you now,
毫无兴趣
none at all.
你有过机会 可是没有抓住
You had your chance and you didn't take it.
你假装会考虑在审判时提供证据
You pretended to think about giving evidence at the trial,
假装在考虑
to consider it,
但是你根本不会那样做 对吗
but you were never going to do it, were you?
所以你现在只能靠自己了 比尔吉特
So now you are on your own, Birgit,
你该走了
and you should go.
我劝你不管什么原因都要抓住这个机会
I advise you to take this opportunity for all sorts of reasons
但因为我很乐于想象
but especially because I will enjoy thinking about
俄♥国♥人抓到你后会怎样处置你
what the Russians will do to you when they get you.
你肯定能去一个
Surely there must be somewhere you can go
让他们找不到的地方吧
where they won't find you?
何不试试呢
Why don't you put it to the test?
无论如何你现在都必须走了
You're going to have to go, anyway.
我真想知道你能跑多远
I wonder how far you'll get.
别走
Don't go.
我们觉得这是个绝佳的地方
We thought this would be a good place.
迪特不可能误打误撞到这里来
No chance of Dieter coming in here by mistake
看到你的礼服
and seeing the dress.
是的 因为那可
Yes, because that would
意味着要倒一辈子霉 对吗
mean a whole life of bad luck, wouldn't it?
看着还不错吧
Doesn't it look good?
挺好看的 是不是
It does look good, doesn't it?
当然了 安娜 看上去美极了
Of course, Anna, it looks amazing!
你看上去就像准备参加年度婚礼的电影明星
You look like a film star preparing for the wedding of the year.
你好 陌生人
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表