剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
愿大家享受这盛宴
The height of luxury, I hope.
我为此花了好几周的肉量配给
I used weeks of meat rationing for this.
太棒了 丰盛至极
Fabulous, what a treat.
美味极了 不像其他地方那些烤糊的
Splendid. And unlike everywhere else, it's not overcooked.
英式做法
Ah, the English way...
我们尽可能让它尝起来像韧皮革
let's make it taste as close to old leather as we possibly can.
肉可能不够吃
Yes, there may not be enough meat to go around
因为我们有人是后来加进宾客单的
because some of us were added to the guest list.
还有很多肉 维克多 别担心
There's plenty, Victor, don't worry.
不过我还有些罐头
I've got some tins here, though,
如果我们需要的话
as you can see, if we need some more.
-需要可以随时说 -我们会的
- Feel free to ask when you fancy some. - We will.
我能问个愚蠢的问题吗
Can I ask a stupid question?
当然可以
Of course.
你要怎样让他们交出克莱诺
How are you going to get them to hand Kleinow over?
假如我们能找到他的话 就不会太难
It shouldn't be too difficult, providing we can find him.
是吗 难道他们会说 "务必带走他"
It won't? Are they just going to say, "Take him, by all means.
"他任凭你处置" 这有可能吗
"He's all yours." That's what's going to happen?
他们会把他关在一个偏僻的地方
They'll be keeping him in a room somewhere out of the way.
没人想到我们会突然出现
No-one is expecting us to show up.
所以我直接走进去
So I just walk in
说我有紧急的话要私下跟他聊
and say I want an urgent word with him in private.
-你不相信吗 -不
- You don't believe me? - No.
维克多 我听说你在整理哈罗德的图书馆
So, Victor, I hear you've been sorting out Harold's library?
对 我觉得就快整理好了
Yes, I think I've been knocking it into some sort of shape.
维克多给这座旅馆带来了活力
Victor's brought a sudden energy into the house.
-活力是会传播的 -这是件好事 对吧
- It's highly contagious. - Which is a very good thing, isn't it?
当然
Absolutely.
战争时期 我们充满活力地
I think we were all running around
东奔西跑
with so much energy during the war,
然后我们试着像关水龙头一样关掉它
then we tried to turn it off like a tap,
当然行不通
which doesn't work, of course,
因为肾上腺素还在释放 总在流失
because the adrenaline is still there, ticking away all the time.
是该做些什么了
It's best to do something about it.
-比如说呢 -首先要重回青春
- Like what, for example? - Like getting younger, for a start.
我是认真的 我们过早地承认自己变老了
I'm serious. I think we settle for being old far too quickly.
我年轻时想方设法穿得像父亲一样
I tried to dress like my father as soon as I could,
真可笑
which was ridiculous...
18岁 带着圆礼帽
at 18, in a bowler.
现在去大街上
You go out into the street,
看到年轻女孩们穿得也很老气
you see young women dressing like their mothers again
就像什么都没发生过
as if nothing had happened.
我们该试着变得年轻
I think we should plan to get younger
而不是假装已经丧失活力
and not pretend that this energy has all gone away.
-说的对 -当然
- So true. - Of course,
总要在战争中做点什么 才能拥有那种活力
one has to have done something in the war to have that energy.
他造喷气式飞机 我在军队里
He built jet planes, I was in the army.
你做什么
What did you do?
我在华盛顿 在大使♥馆♥工作
I was in Washington, stationed at our embassy.
你们俩呢 肯定也在外♥交♥部♥
What about you two? Foreign Office as well, no doubt.
我也是 维克多 我肯定我们都很努力工作
As was I, Victor. I'm sure we all worked hard.
我说错话了 是吗
I've said the wrong thing, haven't I?
没人觉得冒犯 没事的
Nobody's offended. It's absolutely fine.
不 我肯定是说错话了
No, I've said the wrong thing
因为所有人都不许说谁干了什么
because nobody is allowed to talk about who did what,
不许说我们真正看到的做过的事
about what some of us really saw, really did.
这是不对的
It's such bad form.
抱歉我看起来这样
And I'm sorry I look like this,
我的晚礼服穿得不对 是不是
I must have just mislaid my dinner jacket, mustn't I?
我意识到可能这些罐头看起来很可笑
And I realise that these tins maybe look a bit ridiculous.
正如你们所见 我很久没做这类事了
You see, I haven't done this sort of thing recently
很久没有这么近距离和人接触
and so seeing your faces so clearly,
尤其是你们的脸 这对我来说很难
especially your faces, has been difficult.
我来这儿真是个大错
It was a big mistake, me coming here.
我真的 真的很抱歉
I'm so very... So very sorry.
维克多
Victor...
维克多有自己独特的处事方式
Victor has his own approach to things.
需要些时间来习惯
It takes a bit of getting used to.
没事的 维克多
It's all right, Victor.
-别难过 -我没有难过
- Don't be upset. - I'm not upset.
-你在哭 -不是那种难过
- You're crying. - I'm not upset in that way,
不是你想的那种
not in the way you think.
你不知道我是怎么想的
You don't know what I think.
没人在意你是不是穿了晚礼服
Nobody cares about whether you're wearing a dinner jacket,
没人在意
they really don't.
带那些罐头来是个好主意 真的
And the tins were a good idea, they were.
我保证
I promise.
毕竟又加了几位客人
After all, there were more guests.
我觉得好难
I find it so difficult.
我发现就算最简单的事也好难
I find even the easiest things so difficult.
无论我怎么尝试 就是做不好
I can't get them right however hard I try.
当我和别人在一起时 我就有这种感觉
I can feel it happening when I'm with people
然后我就开始做不该做的事
and I start to do things I shouldn't,
就好像我阻止不了自己 我讨厌这种感觉
like I'm not able to stop myself, and I hate it.
我讨厌无能为力
I hate not being able to.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
离港
等等 我好像看到他了
Wait, I think I see him.
抱歉 谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
借过
Coming through.
你说过会很简单
You said it would be simple.
我错了
I was wrong.
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表