剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
Forgive me.
不
No...
不 你没做错什么
No, there's nothing to forgive you for.
我搞得一团糟
I made such a mess of it.
我给搞砸了
I bungled it.
割断自己的喉咙 这办法可不好
Trying to cut one's own throat - not the best way.
很走运 的确不是好办法
Well, luckily, probably not.
但你是被逼的 他们威胁你
But you were driven to it. They threatened you.
不过别担心 我会处理好的
But don't worry - I will take care of it,
我要让他们永生难忘
in a way that they will not forget.
你怎么样 维克多 能听见我说话吗
How are you, Victor? Can you hear me?
停下 快停下
Stop it! Stop it!
发动机不该这样颤动的 停下
It should not be vibrating like that. Stop it!
抱歉 先生们 不该发生这样的事
I'm sorry, gentlemen. This should not be happening.
我会做些调整的
It'll just take a little adjustment.
我们需要重新调整里面的部件
We need to rebalance the components.
仅此而已 真的 我保证
That is all it will take. Really, I promise, I promise.
你不会再见到他们了
You won't be seeing them again.
他们被重新指派到德国的偏僻地区
They've been reassigned to some godforsaken place in Germany.
所以别担心他们 也别担心这个 弗格森
So, don't worry about them, worry about this, Ferguson -
发动机还没准备好
the engine's not ready.
-我看见了 长官 -道理很简单
- I saw that, sir. - It's very simple -
如果我们落后于美国人和俄♥国♥人
if we fall behind the Americans and the Russians,
如果我们不能和他们飞得一样快
if we can't fly as fast,
下场战争我们就输定了
we lose the next war.
维克多 我亲爱的孩子
Victor, my dear boy.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我带来这些花是因为我觉着
I brought these because I got it into my head
色彩丰富的东西应该是最好的
that something really colourful would be best.
我真正想要的
What I really want
是再给我一大块巧克力
is another huge bar of chocolate.
我真不敢相信当着所有人的面竟出了这样的事
I can't believe that just happened. In front of all of them.
我们会将它拆开 看看为什么会这样
We will take it apart and see why it's happening,
然后防止故障再次发生
and then stop it happening.
我们能办到的 丽塔
We are able to do this, Rita.
我们仍然能打败美国人
We're still going to beat the Americans.
是这样吗
Is that how you want it?
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
周围这么多的建筑都倒塌了 阳光太明亮
With so many buildings destroyed round here, the sun is so bright!
有时亮得刺眼 告诉我 他好些了吗
Too bright, sometimes. Now, tell me - is he better?
他弟弟好些了吗
Is the brother better?
现在还不好说 但好点了
It's hard to tell yet. A little, yes.
他们还继续看着他
And they're keeping a watch on him,
以防他再做出傻事吗
so he doesn't try to do it again?
我相信是的
I'm sure they are.
卡莱姆会照料好一切的 他一直如此
Callum is seeing to everything. He always does.
绝不能让那孩子一个人待着
That boy must not be left alone.
不会的
He won't be.
两个女人都来了
Ah, the two women together!
是的 你成功让我们认识了对方 维克多
Yes, you've managed to introduce us, Victor.
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
实际上是两样东西
Two things, actually.
用了不少配给券换的
It took a lot of coupons,
给你这条小一点的 巧克力
but here's another, rather smaller, bar of chocolate.
牛奶巧克力 终于是我喜欢的了
Some milk chocolate. At last!
不是说另一条不好 只是...
Not that the other one isn't nice, but...
我想你应该也对这个感兴趣
I thought this might interest you too.
挺傻的 但我还是给你带来了
It's rather silly, but I brought it anyway.
都是你找到的那些文件上爬着的虫子
It's all the beetles that crawled out of the files you found.
好极了
That's terrific.
天啊 还真多
Blimey, that's a lot!
你是对的 我对这个很有兴趣
You're right, it really appeals to me,
虽然它们都死了
even if they are all dead.
但他们可能会把这个收走
They'll probably take it away, though.
维克多 我决定要与门兹小姐摊牌了
And, Victor, I am determined to get a result with Fraulein Mentz,
就是那位我凭借文件而挖出来的人
who I found out about because of the files.
你爱上卡莱姆了吗
So, are you in love with Callum?
他也爱上你了吗
And is he in love with you?
维克多
Victor!
抱歉 我先回去工作了
Excuse me. I have to get back to work.
别走 拜托了
Oh, no, don't go, please!
不了 路很远 我得走了
No, no, it's a long journey. I ought to go.
但我很快会再来看你
But I'll be back again, very soon.
她离开是因为我问了一个非常合理的问题
She's run away just because I asked a perfectly sensible question.
你迫使她离开了
You made her run away.
所以你不打算回答我吗
So aren't you going to give me an answer?
你为什么要问呢
Why do you even ask?
因为我了解我哥哥
Because I know my brother.
这里不适合说这些 维克多
This is not the place, Victor.
你这回答真令人失望 我以为我们是朋友
That's a very disappointing reply. I thought we were friends.
我们的确是朋友
We are friends.
不管你们是否相爱
Well, whether you are or you aren't in love with each other,
你都要答应我你会看好他
you must promise me that you'll keep a close eye on him.
他把我的遭遇怪在情报部头上
He blames the Secret Service for me being like this,
可能会因此采取某些行动
and he may try to take certain actions because of that.
什么样的行动
What kind of actions?
你要记住战争对他的伤害和对我的一样多
You must remember the war messed him up just as much as it did me.
-或许还更多 -谁受伤害了
- Maybe more. - Who's messed up?
当然是我了 一直都是我
Me, of course. It's always me!
他对你说什么了
So, what was he saying to you?
他说战争对你的伤害与对他的一样多
That you're as much scarred by the war as he is.
-真是胡说 -是吗
- Well, that's rubbish. - Is it?
你从未对我说过这事
You've never talked to me about it.
比如诺曼底的战争 你经历的一切
About the fighting in Normandy, everything that you went through.
所以呢 谁会说起战争呢 谁都不会
So? Who talks about the war? Nobody does.
反正不会对没经历过战争的人说
Not to people that weren't there, anyway.
记住 维克多在接受药物治疗
Remember, Victor is full of medication.
他说的所有话都不能完全当真
Not everything he says is to be taken literally.
你弟弟都想要自杀了
Your brother has tried to take his own life,
但一切都没事吗
but everything is fine?
你完全冷静放松吗 卡莱姆
You're totally calm and relaxed, are you, Callum?
你是想告诉我这些吗
Is that what you're telling me?
我很久以来都是这么冷静的 毫无疑问
I'm as calm as I have been for a long time, without a doubt.
某人也需要如此
Somebody has to be.
别相信维克多的话
Don't believe Victor.
既然我们只能在一起几周了
And as these are our last weeks together...
以后你再也不用担心我了 对吧
Well, then, you won't have to worry about me any more, will you?
请您跟我来 这边 女士们
Would you like to follow me? This way, ladies.
很抱歉我迟到了这么久
I'm sorry I'm so very late.
不用担心 我知道你很忙
Don't worry, you're very busy, I know,
忙着准备好发动机
getting the engine ready.
-是啊 -我自作主张先点餐了
- Yeah. - I took the liberty of ordering.
我们可以看看这里的冰淇淋有没有好吃点
I thought we could see if the ice cream has improved here.
好极了 还有什么比来伦敦
Excellent. What better way to take time off work
和你一起吃冰淇淋更好的休假方式呢
than to have a day in London, and eat an ice cream with you?
是啊
Yes.
你们的冰淇淋 先生 还有一些新鲜水果
Your ice cream, sir. And there's a little fresh fruit.
这是附加的
It's an extra on the side.
有人喜欢把它们和香草冰淇淋混在一起吃
Some people like to mix it in with their vanilla ices.
不额外收费
There's no additional charge.
真是好主意 你们怎么想到的
What a good idea! How did you think of that?
我先吃了
May I?
我想你会知道这就是那份文件
I think you'll find that this is the file.
又是一份维克多找到的文件
Another of Victor's files?
八份不同证人的口供
Eight different witness statements.
都指出了你
All identifying you.
你要告诉我
You're going to tell me that
他们都认错人了吗
they're all a case of mistaken identity, are you?
不
No.
我不会那么说
I'm not saying that.
的确死了些人
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表