剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
He didn't need to.
他的触角依然在这里 窃听着一切
He was still here, listening to everything.
他就存在于旅馆的某个地方
He's somewhere in the hotel.
今晚不在
Not tonight.
我保证 他今晚不在
I promise you, he isn't here tonight.
你去告诉你的领导
Now, you tell your boss
我希望明天早上8点
that I want to meet him in the lobby
在大厅里跟他见一面
at eight o'clock tomorrow morning.
你回来啦 亲爱的
There you are, darling.
你还没睡啊
You're still awake.
都已经快凌晨3点了 艾利克斯
It's nearly three o'clock, Alex.
我知道 我想着不如一边等着 一边看这些东西
I know. I thought I'd wade through these while I waited.
你们留在那里一直等到拍摄完毕 是吗
So you stayed for all the filming, did you?
并没有 我估计会一直拍到天亮吧
Not all of it, no. I think it goes on till dawn.
拍到天亮
Till dawn?
你还看到什么了 他们有拍别的戏份吗
What else did you see? Were they filming anything different?
没有 就是穿着盔甲的人跑来跑去的
No, just the men in armour running around.
我没看到剑战
I didn't see the sword fight.
真遗憾
That's a pity.
是林赛-琼斯先生还是卡莱送你回来的
Did Mr Lindsay-Jones or Callum bring you home?
不 我估计卡莱姆还在那里
No, Callum's still there, I think.
他喜欢跟电影有关的一切
He loves everything to do with the movies.
我乘出租车回来的
No, I took a taxi.
很令人震惊对吧 从白金汉郡一直乘到这里
Shocking, isn't it? All the way from Buckinghamshire.
是摄制组的人替我安排的
The film people arranged it for me.
他们可真好心
That was kind of them.
他们似乎对我很粗暴无礼啊
They seemed rather rude, to me.
没错 他们的确很好心
Yes, it was kind of them.
看到那么多人
It was so exciting seeing
像那样合作 令人很激动
all those people working together like that,
都集中精力完成同一件事
all concentrating on the same thing.
那让我更加坚定了要做出一番事业的决心
It's made me even more determined to do something myself.
别笑我 但我打算安排一场时尚展示
Don't laugh at this, but I'm thinking of arranging a fashion show
为我认识的那个设计师
for that designer that I've met,
展示她的衣服
to show off her clothes.
有何不可 亲爱的 我不会嘲笑你的
Why not, darling? I'm not going to laugh at that.
你看上去糟透了 你昨晚没睡觉吗
You look dreadful. Have you not been to sleep?
昨晚没怎么睡 巴林豪森夫人
Not much last night, no, Frau Bellinghausen.
你这样衣衫不整 胡须也不剃 就跑来见我
You've come to see me unshaven, looking a total mess?
你是怎么了 警♥察♥先生
What has happened to you, Mr Policeman?
一切都在我的掌控中
Nothing I can't handle.
或许你可以叫我卡莱姆了
Maybe you should start calling me Callum.
我觉得我们还没亲密到那种程度 不是吗
I hardly think we're at that stage, are we?
或者弗格森上尉
Or Captain Ferguson?
如果你穿着军装 我或许还能叫出口
If you were in uniform, that might be a little easier.
好吧 需要我做些什么
Right, so, what can I do for you?
你肯定也注意到了 我是独自一人住在这里
It will not have escaped your notice that I'm here on my own,
并且我从未出过这间套房♥
and I have not been out of this suite.
当然了 这是我自己选择的
That is my own choice, of course,
但或许你可以找个人来陪我喝喝茶
but maybe you could provide somebody for me to have tea with.
有兴趣来这里为我提供些乐趣的人
Somebody of interest who will come here and be entertaining,
只需要短期就行
for a short while.
所以你想找个伴陪你 巴林豪森夫人
So you want some company, frau Bellinghausen?
为你提供消遣的人
Someone to amuse you?
只需要几个小时就行 那甚至都可能太长了
For a couple of hours only, and that easily could be too long.
我都走了 事情很紧急
I do have to go - it's quite urgent -
我得下楼去打一场小仗
I have a little battle to fight downstairs.
是吗
Do you?
你会打赢这场仗吗
Are you going to win this battle?
弗格森
Ah, Ferguson.
我们已经有段时间没见过了 对吧
We haven't seen each other for a while, have we?
喝茶啊 真够文明的
Tea? How very civilised.
-但只供一个人喝的吗 -很快就谈完了
- But only for one? - This isn't going to take long.
我们需要原谅彼此
We need to forgive each other, you and I.
是吗
Do we?
-你抢走了我的德国人 -没错
- You took my German... - I did.
我不应该继续留在这旅馆里
And I shouldn't still be in the hotel.
我衷心建议
I heartily recommend
我们原谅彼此
that we really do forgive each other.
否则怎样
Or else what?
否则
"Or else"?
我说了否则吗 我能做什么呢
Did I say "Or else"? How could I do anything?
我无意伤害你 绝无此意
I have no means of hurting you, no means at all.
你掌控着这里的一切 甚至是食物
You have control of everything here, even the food.
因为那个喷气式发动机工程师取得了巨大进展
Because the jet engine man is coming up trumps,
并且他真的很喜欢你 对吧
and he really likes you, doesn't he?
带我去看你的房♥间
Show me your room.
我很乐意
I'd be delighted.
我很惊讶你这么长时间以来没猜到我在这里有间房♥
I'm surprised you didn't guess I've had a room here all along.
它充满好闻的气味
It has a lovely smell.
就是这里了 厨房♥的气味都会飘过来
Here we are. We get all the smell from the kitchens down here,
当然了 有的好闻 有的难闻
some better than others, of course.
没错 我们就是这样记录信息的
Ah, yes, that's just how we kept track of things.
我们需要听到你的情况
We just needed to have a listen in to you,
好确保你的安全
just so we knew you were safe.
并且只有露丝和我 没有其他人
It was just Ruth, and me, nobody else.
给你们一分钟时间滚出这家旅馆
Now you've got exactly one minute to get out of this hotel,
你们两个都滚 再也别回来
both of you, and don't you ever come back.
别把我赶出去 弗格森
Don't throw me out, Ferguson.
我们可以毁掉所有录音带 但别把我赶出去
We can destroy all the tapes, of course, but don't throw me out.
我可以帮助你
I can help you.
帮助我
Help me?
没错 你很快就会需要我的帮助
Yes, you will need my help very soon.
我们都知道情况正在变化当中
We both know things are changing,
变得险恶得多
becoming a lot more vicious.
很快重点就不再是我们的小诡计
It won't be our little deceptions any more,
我们的小计划
our home-made plans, yours and mine,
而是更残酷无情的东西
but something far more brutal.
你会需要我的
And you will need me.
听着 你们还有20秒时间
All right, you've got 20 seconds.
我就跟在你们后面
I'll be right behind you.
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表