剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
当然没写下来 都在我脑里
It's not written down, of course. It's in here.
但那是我之后要解决的问题
And that is what I'm going to unlock.
我不知道你是谁 但你有权势
I don't know who you are, but you have influence.
这么说她也吓到你了 是不是
So she scares you too, does she?
在接下来的24个小时里我会给你一些东西
I will have something for you in the next 24 hours
就是说我们合作
that would mean us working together.
我知道你深深明白大臣们的无能
I know you understand the cost of ministerial incompetence
和官员们的欺骗所付出的代价
and official deceit,
但是我确实知道一些鲜为人知的事情
but I know some things very few other people do
我们本可以在战争开始前就赢下战争
how we could have won the war before it had even started.
卡莱 我很嫉妒你能在那个旅馆工作
I'm so envious of you being in that hotel, Cal.
我真想自己也能在那里
What I really want to do is come and be there too.
从我认识你的那一刻起 你就一直在骗我
You've done nothing but lie to me ever since I met you.
我女儿不见了 洛特消失了
My daughter has gone! Lotte has vanished!
他们说有个疯子出现在旅馆里
They say this madman was in the hotel
他带走了我的女儿
and he has taken my daughter!
那家伙就是你弟弟
That man was your brother!
我会把她找回来
I will get her back.
你知道出什么事了吗
Do you know what's going on?
发生了什么
What's happened?
怎么回事
What's going on?
不好意思
Excuse me!
我得告诉你们我知道的事情
I must tell you what I know.
请等一下
Just a moment.
我当时在给她讲故事 然后她就消失了
I was reading a story and she disappeared.
就那么消失了
She just vanished.
事情就是这样
That is what happened.
拜托 我得告诉你们我知道的事情
Please! I must tell you what I know.
与敌为伴
第一季第三集
我当时在给她讲故事 然后她就消失了
I was reading her a story and she just vanished...
我们亲自行动更靠谱 快来
We'll do better on our own. Come.
那个矮个子的人是怎么回事
So what happened with the little man?
他在跟洛特干什么
I mean, what was he doing with Lotte?
他在给她讲故事
He was telling her a story.
我就在隔壁房♥间
I was right in the room next door,
我能听见他在给她读书
I could hear him reading to her,
-他的声音 -不 根本不是那么回事
- his voice... - No, that's not all he was doing.
天啊
Oh, Christ!
什么
What?
我们可不希望他们搅合进来
We don't want them having anything to do with this.
怎么会有人找他们来
Why did somebody call them?
因为他们认为你很重要 这就是原因
Because they think you're important, that's why.
那是什么 那是什么
What's that? What's that?
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
你得想想你弟弟会在哪
You should think where your brother might be,
他喜欢去哪
where he likes to visit,
他在城里最爱去的地方
what are his favourite places in the city...
太多了 他经常闲逛
There's a lot of those. He likes to roam around a lot.
他闲逛的时候都做什么
What does he do when he roams?
他收集东西 捡东西
He collects things. He picks things up,
从人行道上捡 从废墟里捡
off the pavement, off bombsites,
捡一切他注意到的东西
anything that catches his eye.
他的房♥间 他房♥间里有什么
His room, what's he got in his room?
-我们该去那吗 -不 警♥察♥肯定已经去了
- Should we go there? - No, the police have been there already.
他不在
There is no trace of him.
当然不在 但是也许我们看看他的收集品
No, no! Of course, but maybe, if we look at what he's collected,
-能得到点启发 -有许多彩色玻璃
- that might tell us something. - There's a lot of stained glass.
那我们应该去教堂 他有喜欢的教堂吗
Then we need a church. Does he have a favourite church?
有人看见一个年轻人和一个小女孩吗
Has anyone seen a man with a young girl?
一个小孩 有人认识维克多吗
With a child? Does anyone here know Victor?
我认识维克多
I know Victor.
他经常来这儿
He is often here.
有时他还睡这儿
Sometimes, he sleeps here.
但是今晚没看见他
Not seen him tonight, though.
所以这是其中一个教堂
So, this is one of his churches.
那我们就尽量每个教堂都去找一遍
Then we have to do every church we can!
洛特
So, Lotte,
如果方向没错 我们就快到乡村了
if we manage this right, we really will reach the countryside.
你们好 先生们 我需要几张加油券
Hello, gentlemen. I need some petrol coupons
我会付很多钱
and will pay handsomely for them.
那么 谁能幸运地拿到这笔钱呢
So who's going to be the lucky one, then?
女人不许进来 亲爱的
Women aren't allowed in here, love!
穿成那样出来可不合适 亲爱的
It's not a good idea to go out dressed like that, love!
我们的房♥子塌了
Our house just collapsed.
整个天花板都掉下来了
The whole ceiling came down.
砰的一声 就这样
Bang! Just like that.
所以我们必须离开了
So, we must be on our travels.
谁能帮我们一下
Who's going to help us?
-有新发现吗 有任何新发现吗 -没有 暂时没有
- Any news? Any news at all? - No, no, not yet.
-你去哪了 先生 -我们去了教堂
- Where have you been, sir? - We've been in church.
赶紧把他们弄出旅馆
Just get them out of the hotel!
-摆脱他们 -我不知道怎么做
- Just get rid of them! - I don't know how to do that.
好吧 至少让他们离我远点
OK, well, keep them away from me, at least.
他们怎么来了
Oh, what are they doing here?
没找到 没有
Nothing. No.
我们就是来看看能否帮忙 显然我们帮不上忙
We came to see if we could help. Of course we can't help.
我是说 你肯定已经想到一切能想的地方了
I mean, you will have thought of absolutely everything.
-但是我们想来 -你们不必这么麻烦的
- But we wanted to be here. - You really didn't need to do that.
派对已经圆♥满♥结束了 我们必须来
Well, the party was well and truly over. We had to come.
这里差不多了 是吧洛特
This is more like it, isn't it, Lotte?
乡村 清新空气
Countryside, bit of clean air.
好美啊
It's so beautiful.
就跟伦敦大轰炸时候一样
It's like the Blitz all over again.
所有人都紧靠在一起 以防彼此需要
Everybody's staying close in case they're needed.
很抱歉这么久 先生
Sorry it took so long, sir.
他们会找到你女儿的 先生 我确信
They will find your daughter, sir, I'm sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他正在尽力
He's doing everything he can.
不用了谢谢 现在天亮了 我们的机会大了些
No, thank you. Now it's light, we stand a much better chance.
我已经让电台发通告了 头条公告
I managed to get it on the radio, on the first bulletins.
不论我弟弟在哪 他都无处藏身
My brother stand out a mile wherever he goes.
何况还拖着个小女孩
And with a little girl in tow...
为什么大家都这么担心你弟弟
Why is everybody so worried about your brother?
很简单
Well, that's simple.
他们认为他疯了
They think he's mad.
好了 我们到了 洛特
OK. Here we are, Lotte,
加油站
去后座躺下
so get on the back seat and just lie down,
装成睡着的样子 别说话
as if you were asleep. Don't say anything.
请加满 我只有这么多加油票
Fill her up, please. As much as I can get for these.
你加油的时候不应该抽烟
You know, you shouldn't be smoking while you're doing that.
你在教育我吗 是吗
Are you telling me what to do, are you?
不乐意的话把你女儿抱出去
Get your daughter out the car if you don't like it.
这行我刚干了六周
I've only been doing this six weeks.
你以为这个
Do you think this,
这个我想干一辈子吗
this is what I want to do with the rest of my life?
你们走得很匆忙 是吗
Leave somewhere suddenly, did you?
先生 有人看到他们了 先生
Sir! There's been a sighting of them, sir,
在苏塞克斯一个加油站
at a petrol station in Sussex.
-有人看见他们了吗 -是的
- They've seen them? - Yes.
附近有个军事基地
There's an army base very close by.
他们正在派兵追捕
They are sending out a patrol now.
不不 不能那么做
No, no, no! That is not the right move at all!
他们得派当地警♥察♥ 好吗
They must use the local police, all right?
赶快给我电♥话♥联♥系♥指挥官
Get me the commanding officer on the phone now!
如果他们遇上了 那些人会开枪的
If they go in, they're going to start shooting.
有人跟踪我们吗 洛特
Is there anyone following us, Lotte?
走吧
Let's go.
快走
Come on!
好了洛特 你跟我在一起不安全 好吗
OK, Lotte, you are not safe with me, OK?
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表