剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
那我也许很快就能离开了
then I might be free to go soon.
那太好了
Well, that's tremendous.
前提是他们不会因为我偷了劳斯莱斯而把我关起来
Well, if they don't lock me up for stealing the Rolls.
你怎么样
And how are you?
你让那个穿着绿色外套的女孩
Have you got the girl in the green coat
同意提供证据了吗
to agree to give evidence yet?
那个绿衣服的拷问者
The green Torturer?
没 还没有
No, not yet.
我已经试过我能想到的所有方法
I've tried everything I can think of,
还有卡莱姆建议的所有方法
and everything Callum suggested as well.
带她去你在这世上最喜欢的地方
Well, take her to your favourite place in the world.
或者至少你在伦敦最喜欢的地方
Or in London, at any rate.
你的特别之地
Your special place.
-我没有最喜欢的地方 -你应该有
- I don't have a favourite place. - Well, you ought to.
我最喜欢的是个被轰炸了的教堂 圣米尔德教堂
Mine's a bombed church called St Mildred's.
我会考虑一下
I'll think about it.
你要比卡莱姆更大胆才行 凯西
Be even bolder than Callum, Kathy.
在让敌人放松自在这方面 他是个天才
He is a genius, of course, at making the enemy feel at home,
但他不是很擅长照顾自己
but he's not nearly so good at looking after himself.
他自以为时刻状态都很好 但其实并不是
He thinks he's in control all the time, but he isn't.
我真的很担心他
I'm really quite worried about him.
你最不需要担心的人就是卡莱姆
The last person that needs worrying about is Callum!
你弟弟说得对 我们低估了鸡
Your brother's right, we underestimate chickens.
当它们选择临阵脱逃的时候
They can be quite formidable,
是十分强大而可怕的
when they choose to chicken out of something.
这样表述有失公平
That's an unfair expression.
对它们来说不公平
Unfair on them.
我确信是这样
I'm sure it is.
我非常抱歉 卡莱姆
I am so very sorry, Callum.
你可以再做一次
You can do it again.
不必非要在你的告别宴会上
It doesn't have to be at your farewell party.
我们可以选个容易些的时机
We could find an easier moment.
你没看那份文件 对吧
You didn't read this document, did you?
你从外♥交♥部♥借来的那个
The one you "borrowed" from the Foreign Office.
那个重要会议的备忘
The memo of that crucial meeting.
我的确没看
I didn't read it, no.
我只是扫了一眼
I just glanced at it.
那你忽略了最重要的事情
Then you missed the most vital thing, then, didn't you?
我本想把这个放在小屋的鸡蛋下面
I was going use it to put it under their eggs in the hut there,
但在我这样做之前 看一眼顶上的内容
but before I do, take a look at the top.
写着谁出席了那次会议
Where it says who was present at that meeting.
西奥多·柯特 哈利法克斯勋爵
贺瑞斯先生 威尔逊 爱德华
哈罗德
林赛
琼斯
林赛·琼斯
建议
不采取任何行动
是我告诉他们不要采取任何行动
It was me that told them not to do anything.
是我的建议
It was my advice
导致我们没有支持反希♥特♥勒♥的政♥变♥
that meant we didn't back the coup against Hitler.
当然不只是我
Not just me, of course,
但我的确是那个知道外国人在想什么的人
but I was, "the man who knew what foreigners were thinking".
我发挥的作用最大
My contribution was crucial.
所以这整个计划...
So this whole plan...?
你只是想拿到文件
You just wanted to get hold of the file...
以隐藏我曾经的行为 没错
To cover up my tracks, yes.
那样人们就不会知道我一生中最大的错误
So people wouldn't know about the biggest mistake of my life.
是我建议
That it was my advice
这些好意的德国高♥官♥
that these senior, well-intentioned Germans
并非是言出必行的人
were not serious people.
后人将永远不会知道这是我♥干♥的
Posterity would never know it was me.
那就是我最初的目的 卡莱姆 隐藏事实
That was my initial idea, Callum, to bury the truth.
我知道了
I see.
然而在过去的几个月里 我逐渐了解你
Then... over the last few months, as I got to know you well,
你鼓励我 你让我更大胆
you encouraged me, you made me bolder.
我决定要将整件事情公布于众
I decided I was going to make the whole thing public.
包括我在其中的影响
My contribution,
外♥交♥部♥没能抓住机会这一重大失败
the dramatic failure of the Foreign Office to seize the chance,
把整件事都都说出来
the whole story.
我真的有这个打算
I really meant to.
只是我不够勇敢
I just wasn't brave enough.
尤其是在那一刻看见了露西
And seeing Lucy there especially.
我以为她去探望朋友了
I thought she was away visiting friends.
我没想到她会来
I didn't expect her to come.
还有那么多人看着我
And all those faces looking at me.
我很害怕
I was afraid.
我不愿意去想你会怎么看我 卡莱姆
I hate to think what you must feel about me, Callum.
就别担心了 哈罗德
Don't worry yourself so much, Harold.
还有我呢
That still leaves me.
我可以做点什么
I can do something.
我们回来了 朋友 而且提前了两天
Ah, we're back staying here, my friend, and two days early!
不过明天有个彩排
But there's the rehearsal tomorrow,
当然了 我们也想确保
and, of course, we wanted to make sure
仪式能够按时进行
to be on time for the ceremony.
再看看这个旅馆
And to see the hotel again.
是的 她已经慢慢爱上这地方了
Yes, she's grown to love it here.
我保证她这次可以在外面被炸毁的地方玩
I promised she could play outside for once, on the bombsite.
而与此同时 我得继续工作
Meanwhile, I'm continuing to work
直到最后一分钟
right up to the last minute.
先生们
Gentlemen.
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表