剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
That way, you might have gotten rid of me.
我本可以说我撒谎是不得已
I could say I had to lie about it.
说那是政♥府♥机密
It's officially secret.
或者说告诉别人是违法的
It's illegal to tell people about it.
但我不会那样说
But I'm not saying that.
真的吗 那你的说辞是什么
Really? So what are you saying?
我会说 我要带你去看看
I'm saying that I'll take you up there.
真是间气派的办公室
It's quite an operation you've got here.
是啊
It is, yes.
我不会把你介绍给他们的
I'm not going to introduce you to everybody,
因为这不是正式参观
as this is an informal visit.
我们去吃午饭吧 吃个特别早的午饭
Could we all go to lunch, take a particularly early lunch?
天啊 大家一般会抢着去吃饭的
Well, blimey, that normally causes a stampede.
走吧 吃午饭去
Now, come on, lunch. Please.
这回换我给你看些东西了
I've got some pictures to show you now.
为什么把我带到这来
Why have you brought me here?
因为我知道
Because I know
你是不会让我看这些档案的 对吗
you're not going to let me look in all these files, are you?
-是没打算让你看 -那这是干什么呢
- You're quite right, I'm not. - So why do it, then?
这对你有什么好处呢
I can't see any advantage to you.
我承认 这个收藏令人厌恶
Rather an ugly collection, I admit.
这五个德国人都掌握着重要信息
These five Germans all have vital information -
一些是关于苏联情报的工作
some about the workings of Soviet intelligence,
一些则是有关军备和技术的最新研究
some about the latest development in armaments and technology.
显然我没法把所有的细节都给你
I can't give you all the details, obviously,
我来这之前他们就已经收集到了这些档案
and this happened before I was even here.
但这些人被人偷偷带走了
But they've all been spirited away.
他们被带到安全屋
They've been taken to safe houses,
还有了新的身份 这是为什么呢
been given new identities, and why?
因为他们都掌握着
Because they all have knowledge
对这个国家的国防至关重要的知识
that is crucial for the defence of this country,
而且他们没有一个人 没有一个
and none of them, none of them...
在你的名单上
are on your wanted list.
你肯定是故意选择了这些档案
You made sure you chose the right file.
抱歉 先生 真对不起
Oh, I'm sorry, sir, I beg your pardon!
我们以为现在要打扫这个房♥间
We thought we'd clean this room now.
我们看见大家都去吃午饭了
We saw everyone leaving for lunch,
以为现在可以来打扫
we thought it was a good moment.
好了 我们出去吧
Right, well, let's get out of this place, shall we?
怎么了 你以为有人跟踪我们吗
What's the matter? Are you expecting somebody to be following us?
也许吧
Well, maybe.
清洁工看见我在那个房♥间里很吃惊
I mean, the cleaners looked shocked to see me in that room.
她们是我们的秘密清洁工 有通行证
They're our secret cleaners, with security passes.
几乎没人知道旅馆的那个楼层
Very few people know about that floor in the hotel.
你肯定非常喜欢 所有的那些秘密
You must really like that, the secrecy of it all.
当然 没人能看档案里写了什么
Of course, nobody gets to see what's in those files.
这么说你为了我违反了《官方保密法》
So you broke the Official Secrets Act for me?
究竟是为什么呢
Why, exactly?
为了摆脱你
To get rid of you.
你刚才还说 如果我没对你说谎
Well, you just said if I hadn't lied to you,
你就不会再来了
you would have gone away,
所以我觉得那是个不错的机会
so I think there's a very good chance of that working, don't you?
也可能会适得其反
Or of course it could have exactly the opposite effect.
现在是午饭时间
You know, it's lunchtime,
午饭的时候我喜欢吃些甜的
and I fancy something rather sweet for lunch.
吃些糖分多的食物
Something with a lot of sugar in it.
既然我还没能摆脱你
And since I've not been able to get rid of you yet,
或许你愿意和我一起
maybe you'd like to join me.
午饭吃些甜的东西
Something sweet for lunch?
根本不可能 到处都弄不到糖
That's crazy. You can't get sugar anywhere,
尤其是这里
especially not round here.
这绝对是开战后我吃的第一个太妃糖苹果
This is definitely my first toffee apple since before the war.
我不知道在这吃这种东西是否明智
I'm not sure eating them here was such a brilliant idea.
会让人嫉妒的
Making people jealous.
是啊 不论有多少孩子盯着我们
Yes, well, however many children gawp at us,
我都不会觉得愧疚
I am not going to feel guilty.
很难让你感到愧疚 是吗
It's difficult to make you feel guilty, isn't it?
我正等着你这么说呢
I was waiting for you to say something like that.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
但给我看那些档案 给我买♥♥太妃糖苹果
but showing me that file and buying me a toffee apple,
也不会让我改变想法
it's hardly going to change what I think.
-什么想法 -真令人惊讶
- Which is? - That it's extraordinary
仅仅在一年前 人们还在犯罪
that only a year ago, crimes were being committed,
在集中营里杀死不计其数的人
people were being murdered on an unimaginable scale in camps,
可不知怎么 现在看来那些问题都不重要了
and yet somehow it seems that that's just a side issue...
几乎人人都这么想
for nearly everybody.
重要程度远远不如打败俄♥国♥人
Not remotely as serious as beating the Russians,
或者赶超美国人
or getting ahead of the Americans.
那些才是现在被人看重的事情
Those are the only things that count now.
太叫人惊讶了 是不是
That's shocking, isn't it?
这样说的话 的确很叫人惊讶
Oh, put like that, yeah, it is shocking, of course.
怎么说才不叫人吃惊呢
How else could you put it so it doesn't sound shocking?
有些人或许会说
Some people might say
如果不把国♥家♥安♥全♥当做首要问题
that if we don't make national security our first priority,
接下来发生的事或许比在集中营里发生的
what happens next may be even more horrific
更为恐怖
than what happened in those camps.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
眼下苏联是实实在在的威胁
The Soviet Union is a real threat right at this moment,
比人们意识到的更严重
far more than people realise,
根据我个人的经验 我知道
and I know from my own personal experience
如果我们没有做好准备 那将有多么可怕
how terrible it is if we're not ready for that.
所以其他事都不重要了
So nothing else matters?
准备下一次战争 永远是第一位的
That will always take precedence, being ready for the next war?
是阻止下一次战争
Stopping the next war.
食物来的正是时候
Ah, the food is exactly on time.
很好
That's good.
尤其是你马上就要让我挨饿了
Especially as you're going to start starving me soon.
战时 我在贝克街的特别行动处总部工作
During the war, I worked at SOE headquarters in Baker Street.
我看到了很多特工到海峡那边之后
I saw what happened to many of our agents
遇到了什么样的事情
after they got across the Channel.
他们遭人背叛
They were betrayed...
遭到严刑拷打 然后被处决
brutally tortured, and then executed.
我的老上司 维拉·阿特金斯
My old boss, Vera Atkins...
现在正往返奔波于欧洲
is at this moment crisscrossing Europe
找出罪魁祸首
trying to find those responsible
将他们绳之以法
and bring them to justice.
我正是受到这件事的影响
It's what's had such an effect on me,
所以才这么努力
and made me so committed
要抓住犯有战争罪的人
to catching people who are guilty of war crimes.
后来 我得知其中的一些人
And then, of course, finding out that some of these people
就在这里 在我们眼皮子底下
are right here, under our nose,
被你们照顾着
being looked after by you.
-真的很难 -但你现在还并不能确定
- It's...really hard. - But you don't know that yet,
我们手上有真正犯过罪的人
that we have anybody really bad.
实际上 现在旅馆里只剩下一个德国人
In fact, right now, there's only one German left in the hotel,
我的科学家 没有别人了
my scientist. Nobody else.
我不知道我能不能相信 弗格森上尉
I'm not sure I believe that, Captain Ferguson.
总之 见到了你们真正的办公室
Anyway, having just seen your real office,
知道了你们的办公室有多大规模
and how big your operation is in the hotel,
我已经明白 你其实不可能帮助我
I've realised you are in fact in no position to help me,
弗格森先生
Mr Ferguson.
我不懂
I don't follow.
因为他们不会允许你帮我的
Because they won't let you.
要是你想帮我 他们会干掉你
They'll finish you off if you try to help me.
干掉我 怎么干掉
Finish me off? How?
那取决于你给他们惹了多大♥麻♥烦
Well, that depends how much you inconvenience them.
如果你的所作所为带来了巨大的麻烦
If what you did proved a major nuisance,
你很有可能就会消失了
you'll be disappeared, most probably.
谁都别想动我一根手指头 凯西
Nobody's going to lay a finger on me, Kathy,
这点我可以向你保证
I can assure you of that.
尤其是现在
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表