剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
整个旅馆都会知道我们的事
Now, the whole hotel will know about us,
还要我们这个专属的约会房♥间
and our private withdrawing room.
不 不会的
No, they won't.
还有 我说什么这里的人就信什么
And besides, everybody here believes exactly what I tell them.
并非如此
That's not true.
首先 我就不信
Well, I don't for a start.
至少有几周的时间
For a few weeks, at least...
我们能得到想要的一切
we can have everything we want.
能吗
Can we?
今天午饭时间艾利克斯匆忙赶回来
Alex came rushing back from work at lunchtime today.
他第一次这样
It's the first time he's done that.
但我认为他还不知道
I don't think he knows, though.
你觉得呢
Do you think he does?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
可笑的是他一直鼓励我多在这里找事做
The funny thing is he keeps encouraging me to do more here.
那你必须得照办了
Well, then, you must.
我打赌
I bet...
我们会被人打断
we get interrupted.
这回没人在偷听了吧
Nobody's listening this time?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
维克多
Victor?
维克多
Victor?!
维克多
Victor!
别慌 我还在这儿呢
Don't panic! I'm still here.
你还没怎么开始
You haven't made much of a start.
你现在可以走了
Look, you can go now.
你真的要每天把我关在这里吗
Are you really going to keep me caged up in here every day?
你不是被关起来了
You're not caged.
如果有一天早上我没出现呢
What if I don't turn up one morning?
你会出现的 因为你知道这是个好主意
Well, you will, because you know this is a good idea.
维克多 这样一切都行得通了
This way everything can work, Victor,
包括我查明迪特的事
including me finding out about Dieter
我还能及时告诉你
and I can keep you informed.
最好是
You bet you will.
对了 你要帮哈罗德那个有趣的家伙
Are you going to help that funny chap Harold
找到他说的机密文件吗
find his secret file, by the way?
碰巧是的
I am, as it happens.
我已经想到要怎么做了
And I've worked out how to do it.
告诉我
Tell me.
我要提迪特的名字 显而易见
I'm going to use Dieter's name, it's obvious,
他的名字能给我一切权限
it gives me access to everything.
我才不会浪费时间写什么破信
I'm not going to waste time writing some stupid letter,
我就直奔外♥交♥部♥
I'm just going to go straight to the Foreign Office...
-不行 -就这样 我就说迪特告诉我
- No! No! - Yes, I'm going to say Dieter told me
他在战前第一次来到英国
he first came to England before the war
为了商讨合作开♥发♥商用喷气飞机的事
to discuss cooperating on a commercial jetliner.
由于政♥治♥分歧
And because of the political ramifications,
在外♥交♥部♥进行了一次相关的会议
there was a meeting at the Foreign Office about it...
不不 卡莱姆 别这么做
No, no, don't! Don't do it, Callum!
当然 这次会议和哈罗德感兴趣的那次
And, of course, it happened the same week
是在同一周召开的
as the meeting Harold is interested in,
但我不清楚具体是哪天
but I can't be sure of the exact day.
所以我会说我要看那一周所有的文件
So I'm going to say I need to see all the files for that week.
不不不 这太疯狂了
No, no, no... It is madness.
他们会立即追查到你头上的
OK. They will trace it straight back to you!
一个T部门的人打听飞机的事 有什么问题
What? A man from T-Force asking about aeroplanes,
他们对这事一点儿都不感兴趣
they couldn't be less interested in that.
你以为你现在万事都能全身而退
You think you can get away with absolutely anything
是不是
at the moment, don't you?
我觉得我肯定能让迪特完成他的工作
I think I can make Dieter finish his work, certainly.
我还能帮哈罗德
And I can help Harold expose the bastards
揭发那些错失良机的混♥蛋♥
that missed such a golden chance,
当然 我还能保证你不用坐牢
and, of course, I can keep you out of jail.
我觉得我可以做到
I think I can do that, yes.
我在那边的线人说
My contact over there
他拒绝和任何人说话
says he's refusing to speak to anyone at all.
但至少他还在监狱里关着
But at least he's still in prison.
而且对此并不怎么高兴
And not looking that happy about it.
是的 但除非我们能找到证人在审判时作证
Yes, but unless we can get some witnesses to give evidence at his trial,
否则他很可能会脱身
he may well get off.
当然了 大多数证人都已经死了
And, of course, most of the witnesses are dead.
这是礼物吗 卡莱姆
Is this a present, Callum?
某种程度上说 是的
In a way, yes.
女士香水 送这个可能有些罕见
Feminine scent. A little unusual for a gift, perhaps,
但也很有心
but very kind!
我喜欢维克多整理的图书室
I like Victor's library.
尤其是那个彩色玻璃
Especially the stained glass!
他在整理东西方面绝对很有天赋
He has definitely a gift for organisation.
你弟弟是一个天才
Your brother is a talent.
但愿他能找到施展天赋并使自己快乐的方式
If only he could find a way to use it that makes him happy.
我知道
I know.
我想向你提出一个交易条件 哈罗德
I would like to propose a deal to you, Harold.
交易 听起来很诱人
A deal? That sounds intriguing.
我会帮你找到顶级机密文件
I will get your top-secret file for you.
怎么找 用我建议的写信的方式吗
How? With the letter I suggested?
要是那样的话 我们还得想个办法来保护你
We still need to find a way to protect you in that case.
不用担心 我想我知道该怎么做
Don't worry, I think I know how to do it.
-但你必须先来与我商量 -当然
- But you must discuss it with me, first. - Of course.
作为我拿到文件的交换
And in exchange for me getting it,
你得去陪陪那位香水女士
I need you to spend time with the perfume lady.
我还真没想到
I wasn't expecting that!
分散她的注意力 别让她闲着
Distract her, keep her occupied.
要是真有可能
And if, by any chance,
你成功从她那里问出了这该死的香水的配方
you manage to get the formula out of her for this bloody scent.
那倒是会为我省不少事
That would save me an awful lot of work.
开始卸货
Start unloading!
哪位是格里菲斯小姐
Which one of you is Miss Griffiths?
我是
That's me.
我觉得该把这些交给你 卡莱姆
真是个惊喜
That certainly is a surprise.
天啊
Good Lord!
弗格森上尉安排我们在这间办公室
Captain Ferguson has arranged for us to stay in this office
继续办公几个月
for a few more months.
他为什么要这么做
Why has he done that?
我提前发过电报
I sent a telegram.
弗格森上尉 来自T部门
Captain Ferguson, T-Force.
我应该已经预约成功了
I believe I'm expected.
我请求查看1938年某一周的一些文件
I've requested to see some files from a particular week in 1938.
这对于我们热爱飞机的人来说可是很紧急的事
It's a rather urgent matter for those of us who love aeroplanes.
卡莱姆送了我这瓶香水
Callum gave me this bottle of perfume...
原来有一瓶送给了你
Oh, one of them was for you, was it?
非常好闻
It is a delightful smell.
没错 你想知道里面有什么成分
It is. Do you want to know what's in it?
是如何调出来的吗
How it's made?
如果你能告诉我 真是太好了
I would be fascinated to hear.
我想也是
I'm certain you would!
你不如猜一猜
Why don't you try to guess.
或许有橙子
Orange possibly?
桃子
Peach?
不 不 不
No, no, no!
没有桃子和橙子
No peach or orange.
我来给你点小提示
Let me give you a little help.
比如古龙水 除了其他成分之外
Eau de cologne, for instance, contains, amongst other things,
还含有黄柠 柑橘 青柠
lemon, tangerine, lime,
葡萄柚 薰衣草
grapefruit, lavender,
迷迭香 茉莉 还有烟草
rosemary, jasmine, and tobacco.
但那里面没有这几样
None of those are in there.
弗格森上尉让你来替他做事真是可悲
You know, it's sad Captain Ferguson sent you to do his work for him.
高度机密
主题 对印度地毯进口商实施定额进行讨论
显然 我们得一直在桌子上放几个果酱罐
We will have to keep jam jars on our desks at all times clearly.
你觉得我们现在为什么会收到这些
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表