剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
Mr Ringwood.
能否帮我找辆出租车
If you could get me a taxi, please,
最好十分钟后就能出发
to leave in ten minutes, precisely.
我们要穿过废墟
We're just going across the bombsite,
我答应要让她吃最后一个太妃苹果...
I promised her one last helping of toffee...
然后我还有一件事要处理
and then I have one more errand.
当然可以 先生 我去做
Of course, sir. I'll do that for you.
顺便恭喜 先生 恭喜二位
And congratulations, sir, to you both.
我今天像不像一个完美的英国绅士
Don't I look the perfect English gentleman today?
我想和小朋友玩
I want to play with some friends.
她已经求了我好几天了 说要吃太妃苹果
Since days, she's begging me for the toffee apples
现在又说她想去那边玩
and now she wants to go over there.
-不要太久 -我不会太久的 亲爱的
- Don't be long. - I won't be long, darling.
我保证
I promise.
卡莱
Cal!
卡莱
Cal!
卡莱
Cal!
卡莱
Cal!
你拿枪做什么
What are you doing with that?
你不应该在这 你来这干什么 维克多
You shouldn't be here. What are you doing here, Victor?!
照顾你
Looking after you.
不 你不是的 不 你做不到
No, you're not. No, you're not going to.
你休想
You're not going to.
你不应该在这 维克多
You shouldn't be here, Victor!
我来了 林赛-琼斯先生
Here I am, Mr Lindsay-Jones.
我收到了你的信息
I got your message.
请进 请进
Come in, come in.
我就放在这了
I have it just here.
这是我跟你说过的另一本童话书
This is the other book of fairy tales I told you about.
我想也应该给你
And I thought I should give it to you, too.
它们是一套的 你一定要收下
They belong together. You must have it.
你真是太好心太慷慨了
This is extremely kind and far too generous.
不不 一点表示 只是一点小心意
No, no, it's a gesture, just a small gesture.
但作为回报我得让你帮我个忙
But I need to ask a favour of you in return
既然你在这里
now that you are here.
戈顿太太和我的女佣碰巧都出去了
Mrs Gorton and my maid both happen to be out,
我得喂下鸡
and I need to feed the chickens.
你介意跟我到花♥园♥
Would you mind coming into the garden
帮我扶下门吗
to help me hold the gate?
-不然它们可能跑出来 -当然可以
- Otherwise they might escape! - Of course.
请你也进来吧 那样会更好
Please, come in too, it's better that way.
如果我哪天把这些鸡都处理掉
My neighbours will be very pleased
我的邻居们定会非常高兴
when I finally get rid of these.
我打算很快就处理掉了
Which I mean to do pretty soon.
不过我先带你看看我在这里放了什么
But let me show you what I keep here.
一些秘密的外♥交♥部♥文件
Some secret Foreign Office documents
让它们在上面下蛋
for them to lay their eggs on.
真是一个好用处
What a good use for them!
还有这个...
And this...
我用来打老鼠
I use it to shoot rats.
所以是上膛的
So it's loaded?
是的
Yes.
我想不出其它的用途
I can't think of anything else to do.
我也不知道还有什么其它用途
I have no idea what else there is.
只是因为我在乎他
It's because I care for him.
我爱卡莱姆 像自己的儿子一样
I love Callum, like a son.
我知道这是个很愚蠢的念头
A stupid thing to think, I know.
美国空军突破音障
你来了 维克多
There you are, Victor.
你迟到了
You're late.
是的 我总是迟到
Yes, I'm always late.
如你所见 我是最后一个离开的
And I'm the last one to leave, as you can see.
我收到了这封信 是哈罗德写的
I've received this letter, from Harold.
所以他还活着
So he's alive?
所有报道和每个人都说他彻底消失了
All the press and everyone said him vanishing completely
说他一定是自杀了
like that must mean he'd killed himself.
信上说了他在哪吗
Does it say where he is?
没详细到我们能找到他的地步
Not so we can find him, no.
信里大多是写给我的
Most of the letter is to me,
但是这里有段话 他说
but there is this passage which he says,
"请把这个让男孩们看" 所以当然
"Please show this to the boys," So, of course.
我在法国的某个地方
'I'm somewhere in France.
我认为不写太详细会更好
'I think it is better I'm not too exact...
而我会在离我很远的地方寄这封信
'and I will post this many miles away from where I am.
我尝试着像维克多一样
'I'm trying to be like Victor,
整理我现在所在的图书馆
'and sort this library I'm sitting in out.
负责图书馆的那位和善的先生
'The nice gentleman that is in charge
也允许我这样尝试
'is allowing me to have a go.
战后所有的书都乱糟糟
'All the books are in chaos after the war,
顺序完全错了
'in completely the wrong order,
但我做的远不如维克多那么好
'but I'm not nearly as good at it as Victor is.
也许他们会发现我在这
'Maybe they will find me here,
那样我就再也见不到你们中任何一个了
'and I will never get to see either of you again.
事实上 我觉得某个情报部的人
'In fact, I'm expecting one of those Secret Service men
随时都会找上门来
'to come through the door at any time.
如果你们还没告诉露西 我也会很感激
'I would also appreciate it, if you didn't tell Lucy yet.
很快我会想好合适的说辞 亲自告诉她发生了什么
'Soon I will find the words to tell her myself 'about what happened.
我只是希望你们知道
'I just wanted you to know
我的所为也是无奈之举
'what I did was a desperate act
当然了 也是含有诸多弊端的行为
'and, of course, a very imperfect act.
留下一连串的混乱和悲痛
'leaving such a trail of mess and grief,
失去父亲的小女孩 所有的一切
'a little girl without a father, and all the rest.
但是这是我唯一能做的
'But it was the only thing I could do.
这是一种出于爱的行为
'It was an act of love.'
他不应该为发生的事自责
He was so wrong to blame himself for what happened,
他认为在战争爆发前本应该做的
what he thought he should have done before the war.
怎么能都是他的错
How could it all be his fault?
他是个好人
A good man.
我非常想念他
I miss him terribly.
是啊
Yes...
我收到了卡莱姆的邀请
I got an invitation from Callum.
旅馆的最后一天
Last day of the hotel.
我们要下楼看看舞厅
We're going down to look at the ballroom.
毕竟是旅馆的最后一天
Since it's the last day of the hotel,
在它被拆毁之前再看看它
see it before it gets knocked down.
我想提一个突破性的建议
And I thought I might suggest something revolutionary,
就是你跟我们一起下楼
that you come down with us.
看谁来了
Look who's here!
我不会错过这个的 我给你带了点东西
Well, I wasn't going to miss this! I brought you something.
一张克莱诺的照片
It's a picture of Kleinow...
刚刚被判决
Having just been sentenced
余生都要在监狱里度过了
to spend the rest of his life in jail.
谢谢你 我会把它放在壁炉台上
Thank you. I'll put it on my mantelpiece.
你要到楼下去 不是吗
You're going to come downstairs, aren't you?
去喝点东西
Have some drinks.
没什么吃的 但是卡莱姆要演奏他的新曲子
There's no food, but Callum is going to play his new piece.
还不赖 我已经听过了
It's not bad. I've heard it already.
等等 还不赖 新曲子
Wait, not bad? The new piece?
仅此而已吗
Is that all?
不
No.
我很爱
I love it.
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表