剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
all these worries about if the Russians get the bomb,
我们该不该主动出击
and whether we should strike at them first.
看到她举办的音乐与诗歌♥之夜那么成功
I'm so pleased her evenings of music and poetry
我很开心
have proved such a success.
那是你提议的 艾利克斯
It was your idea, Alex.
让她在旅馆多找点事做
For her to do more at the hotel.
的确 但是是你给了她鼓励
It was, but you've encouraged her.
我不胜感激
And for that I'm grateful.
该你上场了吧
Looks like you're in.
他上场了啊
So he's off!
说起原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Talking of bombs going off,
我的派对定下日子了
I've been given a date for my party.
我在外♥交♥部♥的晚宴
My dinner at the FO.
终于定下了 太好了
Oh, at last. That's terrific.
我刚刚才想到
It's only just occurred to me -
不知道为什么以前没想到过
I don't know why I didn't think of it before -
但艾利克斯 他没有卷入其中吧
but Alex - he's not involved, is he?
不 他没有
No. No, not Alex.
不过这里有些人和这件事密切相关
But there are people here who were very involved.
我就知道他很厉害
I knew he'd be good!
那个德国人要结婚了
The German is getting married.
那个德国人要结婚了 那个德国人要结婚了
The German is getting married. The German is getting married.
怎么了 维克多 别把自己搞得那么激动啊
What is it, Victor? Don't you start working yourself up.
那个德国人要结婚了 这样不对
The German is getting married. It's not right.
他要结婚这事不对 这样不对
It's not right that he's getting married. It's not right.
那个德国人要结婚了
The German is getting married.
就该这么打 朗巴德
That's the way, Lombard!
外♥交♥部♥对内政部
干得好 艾利克斯
Good show, Alex.
真了不起 我看他能得100分
It's amazing. I think he's going to score 100 runs.
希望他不是为了向我们证明什么
I hope he's not trying to prove something to us,
他知道我不会玩板球
because he knows I can't play cricket.
所以真有你不会的事
So there IS something you can't do!
艾利克斯周六出发 回华盛顿待几周
Alex is going back to Washington for a few weeks on Saturday.
是吗
He is?
他击球的样子
You know, he is definitely
说明他肯定对我们的事有所察觉
batting as if he knows something about us.
他不知情 如果他知道了我能看出来
He doesn't know. I'd be able to tell if he did.
好球
Good shot.
我们也许可以一起出游
I thought maybe we could go away somewhere.
-作为最后一次的... -最后 为什么是最后
- As a last sort of... - Last? Why last?
因为如果我们再不停止 他就会发现
Because if we don't stop, he will find out,
我不想要那样 绝对不要
and I don't want that, not at all.
不要跟我争辩 卡莱姆
Don't argue with me, Callum.
很快 你和我都要开启新生活
Very soon, you and I will have to start new lives,
和现在的截然不同
very different to this.
我们不能再拖下去了
We can't keep putting it off.
维克多 就寝时间早过了
Now, Victor, it is way past bedtime.
-是时候... -那个德国人要结婚了
- Time for you... - The German is getting married.
维克多
Victor!
不是吧
Really!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该那样做
I shouldn't have done that.
真的很抱歉
I am so very sorry.
你把那混♥蛋♥的照片挂起来了
You've got a picture up of the bastard, I see.
弗格森上尉 没错
Captain Ferguson! Yes, I have.
我喜欢掌握我所有目标的照片
I like to have photographs of all my targets.
你的酒伴怎么样了
So how is your drinking companion?
那个拷问者
The torturer?
她还是什么都不肯说
She's still very quiet.
有时我好像有了进展 但其实并没有
Sometimes, it seems I'm making progress, but I'm not really.
可能是因为我一想起她做过的事
Maybe it's because I can't stop myself
就没办法控制我自己
thinking about what she's done.
快没时间了 审判快要到了
Time is running out. The trial is very soon.
有没有考虑过邀请她去你家吃饭
Have you thought about taking her home for a meal?
还真没想过 很意外吧
No, I haven't thought about that, surprisingly!
这不是个好主意 烹饪不是我的强项
It's not a good idea. Cooking is not my strong suit.
她在意的不是你的烹饪水平
She's not going to be thinking about your cooking.
反正只是个提议
Well, anyway, it's just a thought.
你没事吧 你怎么戴着手套
Are you OK? Why are you wearing gloves?
因为他们除了睡衣 不让我们穿别的
Because they won't let us wear anything with our pyjamas,
除非我们说觉得冷
unless we say we're cold.
当然 我现在热得很
Of course, I'm boiling now!
但我知道他们把衣服藏在哪里
I know where they keep the clothes hidden, though.
维克多 那个德国人今晚要举♥行♥派对
Victor, the German is having his party this evening
庆祝他和安娜订婚
to celebrate his engagement to Anna,
-我必须出席 -不行
- and I am going to have to go. - No.
我要你知道...
So I want you to know...
这样是不对的 卡莱姆 他就这么过上新生活
It's not right, Callum, that he should have a lovely new life.
我要你知道
I want you to know
我已经叫人在德国核查过他的记录
that I've now had his records checked in Germany,
没有证据证明他犯过战争罪
and there is no evidence of war crimes.
他们没认真查 你也没认真查
Well, they haven't looked. You haven't looked.
你不要再担心这件事了 维克多
You must stop worrying about this, Victor.
我"借"来一个
I "borrowed" one of the cakes
他们为今晚派对准备的蛋糕
they've made for the party this evening.
现在吃蛋糕不算太早吧
It's not too early for cake today, is it?
看看这蛋糕 我当然能破例一次
Well, looking at that, I think I can certainly make an exception.
让我们尝尝皇家空军蛋糕吧
Now, let's see what an RAF cake tastes like.
林赛-琼斯先生 你为什么帮那个警♥察♥
Tell me, Mr Lindsay-Jones, why are you helping the policeman?
因为我喜欢他
Because I like him.
也因为他帮了我一个大忙
And because he did me a very big favour.
我明白了
Yes. I see.
因为战争
Because of the war,
我们都得隐瞒真正的原因 不是吗
we all have to conceal our real reasons, don't we?
以防万一
Just in case.
确实如此
That's very true.
反正我是这样
True of me, anyway.
凯特 快来
Kate, quickly!
快找帮手来
Fetch help!
医生专用停车位
格里菲斯小姐 我和司机就在外面车里
I'll be right outside in the car, Miss Griffiths, with the driver,
我一直都在 以防万一
all the time, in case you need me.
贝拉 一直在等我呢
Been waiting for me, Bella?
走运的是图利太太的备用钥匙还在原处
It's lucky Mrs Tooley keeps the spare key in the same place.
你一直在打量我
You look at me all the time.
那种小心的样子
Those little looks.
我有吗
Do I?
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果我也这么看你呢
What if I did that to you?
你说得对 原谅我
You're quite right. Forgive me.
饭不错 我们就吃饭吧
The food is good. Let's just eat the food.
亲爱的 你♥爸♥爸让我们都很意外
Your dad has surprised us all, honey.
我觉得这好极了
And I think it's wonderful.
大家都聚在一起
Everybody coming together.
本来就应该这样
That's the way it should be.
明天我们就出发吗
Tomorrow, we'll go?
是的
Yes, we will.
政♥府♥ 先生 最好进来
Government? Best come in, sir.
-谢谢 -我帮你拿帽子
- Thank you. - May I take your hat?
不 不用了 谢谢
No, no, that's quite all right, thank you.
我以为弗格森先生
I thought Mr Ferguson was
应该在医院里 但现在他就在这儿
meant to be in hospital, but now he's here.
没人给我打过电♥话♥
Nobody called me.
维克多
Victor?
我是杰弗里·索特 你哥的同事
I'm Geoffrey Salter. I'm a colleague of your brother's.
索特先生
Mr Salter.
是啊 他不喜欢你
Ah, yes, he doesn't like you.
我相信那是真的
I'm sure that's true.
但意外的是 我很喜欢你哥
On the other hand, I am surprisingly fond of your brother.
这就是我来这儿的原因
And that is why I'm here.
你来这儿是因为你喜欢我哥吗
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表