剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
他们要把你关进监狱
They are going to lock you up now
而我却毫无办法救你
and I'm not going to be able to do a single thing about it.
我或许能帮到你弟弟
I may be able to help you with your brother.
你愿意和瑞秋一起吃午饭吗
Will you have lunch with Rachel?
她想要和别人交流她的想法
She needs to talk to someone about her ideas.
如果你的所作所为带来了巨大的麻烦
If what you did proved a major nuisance,
你很有可能就会消失了
you'd be disappeared, most probably.
没人会动我一根手指头 这点我可以保证
Nobody's going to lay a finger on me. I can assure you of that.
还有其他来自情报部的人
Are there other people from the secret service
在这家旅馆执行任务吗
operating in this hotel?
你该去602房♥间看看
You should have a look at Room 602.
那么说来 你在里面安排了什么人
Who have you got in there, anyway?
实际上确实是个风云人物
Quite a catch, in fact.
他是个德国反间谍活动的高级军官
He's a senior German counter-intelligence officer.
我们会伪造他的死亡 就在这家旅馆里
We're going to fake his death right here in the hotel.
霍斯特·科莱诺 他在你的名单上吗
Horst Kleinow? Is he on your list?
他当然在
He most certainly is.
好吧 他现在就住在这家旅馆
Yeah, well, he's staying here at the hotel.
与敌为伴
第一季第四集
我们或许该想想办法...
We might just try something...
做什么都好过站在这 眼睁睁看着他们走
Anything's better than standing here, watching them go.
科莱诺先生
Herr Kleinow?
我有个紧急消息要告诉你 伊曼纽尔先生来了
I have an urgent message for you. Mr Emmanuel is here.
-他一定要和你谈谈 -伊曼纽尔先生来了
- He must speak with you. - Mr Emmanuel is here?
他们要带你去的地方 跟你想的不一样
They're not taking you where you think you're going.
果然是你
Of course it is you.
出发
我们需要你去伦敦一趟
We need you to come to London.
当然了
I'm sure you do.
我们可以和气地请你去
We can do this reasonably,
也可以采取其他方式
or we could do this another way.
或者我们根本不去 失陪了
Or we don't do it at all. You must excuse me...
给我 跪下
Get down, on your knees.
别担心 我们是警♥察♥
Don't worry. We're the police.
凯西 你开车
Kathy, you drive.
棒极了 不是吗 他们都没出现
Amazing, isn't it? No sign of them!
千万别高估他们的效率
Never overestimate their efficiency.
不出五英里 你们就会被拦下
You're not going to get five miles.
在那之前我们早就到了
Oh, we'll be stopping well before then.
开快点 凯西 我们走吧
Come on, Kathy, let's go!
希望你不是要逃走
I hope you're not running away
因为我问你打仗时做过什么
cos I asked you what you did in the war?
你肯定用自己的方法尽了一份力
I'm sure, in your own way, you did your bit.
-感谢你们的到来 -不客气
- Well, thank you for coming. - Yes.
希望很快会再见面
See you again very soon.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you. Good night.
你感觉好点了吗 维克多
Are you feeling a little better, Victor?
是的 你说卡莱姆到底在哪
Yes, I am. Where on earth do you think Callum is?
你在这啊 维克多
Ah, there you are, Victor!
是啊 在送客
Yes, just seeing people off.
没看到你的朋友们
No sign of your friends.
现在还没
Not yet.
你认为他们没找到我
You think they've driven straight past
就径直开过了这里 一路开到伦敦
and all the way to London without me,
不会转头回来吗 走着瞧吧
and not turned back? We'll see.
他们会来吗
Are they coming?
会的
They are.
之前到旅馆的那些警♥察♥
The police who came to the hotel
现在要来这里抓你
are now coming here to collect you.
他们有针对你的逮捕令
They have a warrant for your arrest.
你的茶要加糖吗
Would you like some sugar in your tea?
早上你就会被带到法官面前
You'll be taken before a magistrate in the morning.
你将被关押候审
You'll be remanded in custody.
然后会安排送你回德国
Arrangements will then be made to take you back to Germany.
到德国后 你将接受审讯
And when you're there, you will stand trial.
那是不可能的 我们心里都明白 不是吗
That's not going to happen. We all know that, don't we?
你们自称什么 战争罪部门吗
What do you call yourself? A War Crimes Division?
差不多吧
Something like that.
这并不容易 是吧
It's not easy, is it?
只有战胜国能定义战争罪
The victors being the only ones deciding what is a crime.
这个体制不太完美吧
It's not the best system, maybe.
我们现在立场相同 发生过的事已经...
We are on the same side now. What happened has...
已经过去了吗 你是这么想的吗
Has gone? Is that what you think?
发生过的事当然让我们很难合作
What happened makes co-operation difficult, of course,
可是事态发展如此之快
but things change so quickly.
战争结束后总是会这样
They always do when the fighting stops.
你从没想过会和某些人坐在一起
People you'd never, ever think you'd sit down with,
现在竟然经常见到
you find yourself seeing so much of.
我以前从没想过自己会如此喜欢这种美式音乐
I never thought I'd like this American music so much,
现在却喜欢上了
but now I do.
过来 小鸡 过来
Come on, chickens, come on, chickens, come on!
她不该熬夜熬到这么晚 不过有何不可呢
She shouldn't be up so late, but why not?
我给她找到合适的学校后 她就没这么自♥由♥了
Her last days of freedom before I find her a proper school.
但他们让我一直工作 我都没时间去找
Except they're making me work so hard I have no time to look.
也许我们能一起帮忙找 我有时间啊
Maybe we could all help find one? I have the time!
去吧 抓住它 抱起来
Go on, grab it, pick it up!
她很开心能再次见到她的朋友 不是吗
She is so pleased to see her friend again, isn't she?
你要知道 洛特
The thing about chickens, Lotte,
鸡比你想的勇敢得多
is they're much braver than you think.
它们在野外会捕杀蛇 还有老鼠和蜥蜴
They kill snakes in the wild, and mice and lizards.
千万别小看不起眼的鸡
One must never underestimate the humble chicken!
你绝对想不到 维克多的知识面那么广
Victor knows far more about things then you would ever suspect.
跟他哥哥一样
Just like his brother...
没错 卡莱姆很出色 不是吗
Yes, Callum is a most remarkable fellow, isn't he?
懂音乐 又懂机器和引擎的
With his music, and all his technical knowledge
那些技术知识
about machines and engines and nuts and bolts.
还从事秘密工作
And all his hush hush work too.
在我看来 他真的非常出色
I would call him a truly remarkable chap.
你说得对 他的确非常出色
You're right. He is a truly remarkable chap.
今晚一定发生了不寻常的事情
Something extraordinary must have happened tonight.
所以他才没来吗
For him not to be here?
你们的警♥察♥终于还是来了
Your police have come after all.
是啊 你跟着他 和他一起上车
Right, you go with him. Ride in the car with him.
好的 好主意
Yes, I think that's a very good idea.
我真心希望你不会因为这事惹上麻烦
I really hope nothing happens to you because of this.
不会的 别担心我 永远都不需要
No, don't worry about me, please. Never worry about me.
希望他的长官通情达理
I hope his superiors are understanding,
不会给他太严厉的处罚
and what they do to him is not TOO severe.
你好 陌生人 你有点心神不宁啊
Hello, stranger. You're very jumpy!
是有点
I am jumpy, yes.
-你看起来很漂亮 -谢谢
- You look terrific! - Thank you.
我要去参加电影的试镜
I'm going for an audition, for a film.
只是个小角色 不过还是挺抢眼的
It's only a tiny part, but rather a showy one all the same.
试镜都是折磨 为我祈祷好吗
Auditions are torture, of course. Pray for me, won't you?
我会的 我今天也会很难熬
I will. I'm going to have a hell of a day, too.
他们很快会把我召到总部
I'm about to be summoned to headquarters.
所以你最近在忙些什么
So what have you been up to?
-你做了什么 卡莱姆 -你还是不知道比较好
- What have you done, Callum? - Best you don't know.
是跟那个神经质的德国人有关吧
Been doing something about that spooky German, have you?
不管是什么事 你都放聪明点 好吗
Well, whatever it is, just be smart, won't you?
可以的话 最好带上援军吧
And take reinforcements, if you can.
换作是我 我会的
I would if I could!
如果你把我们两个都害死了
There is no point in me
去参加这个会议还有什么意义
coming to this meeting if you kill us both!
那也算是种解决办法
That's one way out, though!
你真觉得我能帮上忙吗
You really think I can be of help?
当然 能帮大忙
Yes, a great help,
只要我说什么你都同意就行
just as long as you agree with everything I say.
弗格森 让我们说清楚
So, Ferguson, let us be clear -
你参与密谋移交
you have conspired in the removal of
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表