剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
至少一遍 过来 洛特
At least! Come, Lotte.
进展如何
How did that go?
不太好
Not well.
她是真不想和我说话 甚至都不看我
She wouldn't talk to me or even look at me, really.
不过还是要感谢你把她弄到这儿来
Thank you for getting her here, though.
不必一直感谢我
There's no need to keep thanking me.
把她囚禁在这里 你不会有任何收获
You won't get anything out of her locked up in this place,
她不会同意像这样就交出证据
she's not going to agree to give evidence like this.
你必须要了解她
You have to get to know her.
-带她出去玩一晚 -带她出去
- Take her for a night out. - Take her out?!
是的 请她喝酒
Yes, for a drink,
在城里玩一晚
a night on the town.
这个主意真荒唐
That's a ridiculous idea!
一定会是个彻头彻尾的灾难
It'd be a total disaster.
你必须冒这个险
You have to take a chance.
我不就是这么干的吗
Is this what I do or not?
要是我把她弄丢了呢 要是她逃跑了呢
What if I lost her? What if she ran away?
带她去旅馆 给她买♥♥几件新衣服
Bring her to the hotel. And buy her some new clothes.
我给你带了杯喝的
I brought you a drink.
谢谢 感觉内疚了 对吗
Thanks. Feeling guilty, are you?
什么事让我内疚
About what?
一直像这样看守着我
Keeping me guarded like this.
因为我找到迪特的档案而惩罚我
Punishing me for finding the file about Dieter.
我不是在惩罚你 维克多
I'm not punishing you, Victor,
而且看样子你整理得相当好
and it seems like it's going rather well.
由于现在旅馆归你管 我实际上是在为你工作
I'm working for you, really, since you're running the hotel now.
顺便说一下 我已经把你
By the way, I've given the files
从垃圾里拉回来的文件给格里菲斯小姐了
that you pulled out of the rubbish back to Miss Griffiths.
结果证明它们确实相当有用
Turns out they're proving rather useful.
看起来你的付出终于得到回报了
Seems what you did paid off, after all.
晚上好 凯西
Good evening, Kathy.
你期待今晚的活动吗
You're looking forward to this?
不怎么期待
Not exactly.
带她出去感觉会很奇怪
It feels very strange, taking her out.
我想也是
I thought it might.
所以茱莉娅会在这好心地帮你一把
So, Julia here is kindly going to lend a hand.
你好 这里实在太冷了 对吧
Hello. It's bloody freezing, isn't it?!
我不该穿这件衣服出来的
I shouldn't be wearing this.
一如既往
As always!
我觉得你们两个人一起去会更轻松些
I thought it might be easier with the two of you,
总比你一个人去好
not just you alone.
但你不跟着去吗 哪怕刚开始露个面
But, you see, you're not going to be here? Even in the beginning?
不 我去不了 我有约了
No, I can't. I have an engagement.
别担心 我已经把情况对茱莉娅说得很清楚了
Don't worry, Julia here's been thoroughly briefed.
再说 没有我 你们会相处得更融洽
Besides, you'll get on much better without me.
好吧 谢谢你来帮忙
Well, thank you for being here.
天晓得会发生些什么
God knows what's going to happen...!
没错 我们只能勇敢去面对了
Yes, well, we'll just plunge in.
我不确定还有其它好办法
I'm not sure there's a good way of doing this.
卡莱姆好像觉得我对招待纳粹有一套
Callum seems to think I have a talent for entertaining Nazis.
她来了
Here she is.
欢迎来到康宁顿旅馆 门兹小姐
Welcome to the Connington Hotel, Fraulein Mentz,
现在 大家在这都会玩得很开心
where, nowadays, everybody has a good time.
他们已经把暖气开到最大了
They've got the heating on full blast
但还是完全没用
and it's making no difference at all!
我很高兴你同意来吃饭
I'm so glad you agreed to this meal.
我当然会同意的
Of course, I'd agree.
我必须为我之前大发脾气向你道歉
I must apologise for my extraordinary outburst.
你成功地让我彻底大吃一惊
You managed to take me completely by surprise.
不不 该道歉的是我
No, no, no. I'm sorry,
只是那是我最喜欢的工作方式
it's just my favourite way of working,
不过似乎总能有成果
always seems to get me results.
那么
So...
那文件还是很有用的 是吧
It was really useful, was it, the document?
它会引起轰动的
It's dynamite.
文件上都写得很清楚 那些人拒绝了良机
Everything is there. The people that turned down the chance,
或者至少 在1938年
or, at least, the very real possibility
就摆脱希♥特♥勒♥的极大可能性
of getting rid of Hitler in 1938.
如果那次军事政♥变♥真的发生了
If that military coup had actually happened...
那就可能不会有这场战争了
There might not have been a war.
没错
Exactly.
他们的名字都在上面
They're all named
那些参加这次关键会议的人
those that were present at that crucial meeting
还有他们获得的证据
and the evidence they were given.
文件绝对确认了
It absolutely confirms that these German generals
这些准备发动政♥变♥的德国将军
who were going to launch the coup
唯一想要的就是我们的声明
the only thing they wanted was for us to announce
如果希♥特♥勒♥入侵捷克斯洛伐克我们就对德宣战
that we'd definitely go to war if Hitler invaded Czechoslovakia,
他们只需要这个来催动那次政♥变♥
that's all they required to trigger the coup.
因为他们感到德国民众
Because they felt the German people
在当时并不想发动战争
had no appetite for war at that moment -
因此 他们就可以师出有名了
and, therefore, they could justify their action.
所以 你打算把这些公之于众吗
So, are you going to make this all public?
是的 但具体该怎么做
Yes, but how I do it
需要考虑周全
needs very careful thought.
我觉得最佳时机
The best chance I have, I think,
是在外♥交♥部♥为我举办的晚宴上
is at a Foreign Office dinner they're giving in my honour,
如果我在看似即兴的演讲中 突然透露这一信息
if I can reveal it suddenly, in a seemingly spontaneous way in my speech,
那么这些信息就可能
then the information could have come from
来自于很多人了 不是吗
any number of people, couldn't it?
没错
Yes!
而且我还有一个信任的记者朋友
And I have a journalist friend I trust,
我可以确保他当晚在场听到这些信息
who I will make sure is there that night to hear it.
我很乐意让那些该为此负责的人丢脸
I love the idea of shaming those responsible,
让他们坐立不安
putting a bomb under them,
绝不能让这些有罪之人逃脱惩罚
not letting the guilty men get away with it!
你会引起轰动的 哈罗德
You could cause a sensation, Harold.
即使是一个小轰动也是好的
A sensation would be good, even a small one.
我敢肯定我之前还从没造成过轰动呢
I'm pretty sure I've never caused one before.
你喜欢看电影吗 门兹小姐
Do you like the movies Fraulein Mentz?
还行
A little.
当然 我已经很久没去看过电影了
I haven't been to one in a long time, of course.
那我们应该找个机会一起去看
Well, we should try and do something about that.
我演电影了
I'm in the movies!
勉强算吧 我刚参演了我的第一部电影
Well after a fashion, I've just did my first one.
我有专属的化妆室 墙很薄
I had my own dressing room. Very thin walls.
隔壁女演员做的任何事我都能听到
I could hear everything the actress did next door,
包括几乎在每次午餐休息的时间
including having sex very loudly
非常大声地做♥爱♥
during nearly every lunch break!
让我特别嫉妒
Made me quite jealous.
很糟糕 是吧 但我敢承认
Awful, isn't it? But I admit it!
在战争期间 我有很多情人
During the war, I had so many lovers.
当然 现在就没那么容易了
Much harder now, of course.
好了 弗格森先生 你无权待在这里
Come on, Mr Ferguson, you've no business in there.
太棒了 不是吗
Marvellous, aren't they?
谢天谢地海鲜不是限♥量♥供给的
Thank God seafood isn't rationed!
当然 你今晚有充分的理由大吃特吃
And, of course, you have every excuse to gorge yourself tonight.
那个计划
The plan.
不过你要知道 我绝不会做任何
But, you know, I would never do anything
会使你身陷险境的事
that would endanger you in any way.
当然 我知道
Of course, I know that.
我希望这是显而易见的
I hope it's obvious.
我已经非常喜欢你和你弟弟
I've grown very fond of you and your brother.
你们都有这么强的能量
You both have such energy -
-当然 还有愤怒 -其实更应该是狂怒
- and anger, too, of course. - Well, rage more like!
希望不是狂怒 那会使人陷入极大的麻烦中
Hopefully not rage. That could get one into serious trouble.
卡莱姆 其实我这人很奇怪的一点
You know the strange thing about me, Callum,
我还从没有对其他任何人说过
and I would never say this to anyone else
因为这可能会被人错误地解读
because it can be misinterpreted,
但我非常懂得如何去爱
but I have a great capacity for love,
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表