剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
军队以为什么都归他们管 是不是
The army thinks they run everything, don't they?
前情提要
只不过你甚至算不上正规的军队
Except you are not really even the proper army.
你们密谋转移一位已经向俄♥国♥泄露机密的
You conspired to remove a German counter-intelligence officer
德国反间谍活动的高级军官
who was about to reveal information about the Russians.
这种事绝对不能再发生
This can never ever happen again.
我们互相理解是很重要的
It's important that we understand each other,
所以别对我撒谎
so don't lie to me
我有你想要的东西
I have something you want
而我认为 你现在也想要查明
and you are, I think, trying to find out
我此刻是否真的有这东西
if I really do have it. Here.
我不想爱上你
I don't want to fall in love with you.
我要尽我所能去避免
I have to do everything I can not to.
避免爱上你
Not to love you.
我哥哥正在他的办公室扔那些文件
My brother is throwing out all those files in his office,
我觉得你也许想要
and I thought you might want them.
我想我们可以一起去夺走它们
I thought we could go along and grab them.
1938年夏天 一位衣着十分得体的德国外交官
In the summer of '38, a very neatly dressed German diplomat
来外♥交♥部♥访问
came to visit the Foreign Office.
他带来了德国♥军♥方的消息
He's carrying a message from the German military.
他们准备发起一场针对希♥特♥勒♥的军事政♥变♥
They would launch a military coup against Hitler,
但他们希望我们做出一项保证
but they just wanted one guarantee.
他们希望我们公开宣布
They needed us to say, publicly,
如果希♥特♥勒♥入侵捷克斯洛伐克
we would go to war with Germany
我们就对德宣战
if Hitler invaded Czechoslovakia.
所以这场战争本可避免
So the whole war could've been avoided.
与敌为伴
第一季第五集
维克多 你还在这儿呢
Victor? You're still here?!
是啊 很抱歉我这么投入 我被这些迷住了
Yes. I'm sorry, I just got so involved, I got lost in these.
我脑子里千思万绪在翻滚
And all sorts of thoughts have been tumbling about.
-我的亲身经历... -当然
- My own experiences... - Of course.
我也不知道为什么 这些可都跟德国人有关
I don't know why, because this is all about the Germans.
但有时
But, sometimes,
记忆会涌上来
things come rushing back.
是的 会这样的
Yes, they must.
我明白 我知道你在战时
I understand. I do realise you went through
经历了许多 而且...
a great deal in the war and...
不 我们没必要聊这个 我去看一下...
No, no, we don't need to talk about it. I'm just...checking...
这可真说不好
Can't really tell?!
我把这儿弄得这么乱
I've made such a terrible mess here,
但还好这间屋子
but the good news is this room
本来就不太整洁
wasn't at all tidy in the first place!
希望你别介意我这么说
I hope you don't mind me saying that?
不 你也许是对的
No, you're probably right,
我很少待在家里
I spend so little time here.
你要是允许的话
With your permission,
我要带些文件回家
I'm going to take some of these files home -
挺多的 其实
quite a lot, in fact -
因为放在我家他们一定找不到
because they'll never ever find them in my room.
这里现在一片繁忙啊
It's so busy here now.
当然归功于我们
All due to us, of course!
现在 我们有惊喜给你 卡莱姆
And now, we have a surprise for you, Callum.
禁区
我们要把这里重新开放
We're opening all of this up again.
战争一结束这里就被关闭了
They shut it as soon as the war ended.
天啊 我爱这地方
God, I love this place!
在这里我可以躲开所有同事
I can escape from all my colleagues here,
还有那些被派来监视我的人
and from anybody sent to watch me.
我们两个都躲到了这里
We both escape here!
我们就在这里测试引擎
We're going to test the engine right here.
是的 测试通过以后
Yes, and after the test has gone well,
我们要把所有高级要员都聚到这里
we're going to get all the senior people here.
什么 所有高级要员都要来这里
What, all the top brass coming here!
想法惊人
That's a marvellous idea!
你得给我留个最好的座位
You can book me the best seats in the house!
-看上去太棒了 -谢谢
- This all looks tremendous. - Thank you.
能说几句吗
Can I have a word?
那天晚上的事 全都搞定了
About the other night, everything's been taken care of.
-很彻底 -很彻底吗
- Completely. - Completely?
是的 很彻底
Yes, completely.
来啊你们俩 怎么能缺了你俩呢
Come on, you two. Why shouldn't you be part of it?
看来我总算把你哄回来了
So, I managed to coax you back!
我不太需要人哄
I didn't need much coaxing.
一场时装展示 我可不会错过
A fashion show - I wasn't going to miss that.
回家真好
It's so wonderful to be home.
见到你也真好 亲爱的
And it's wonderful to see you, my dear.
你在做什么 还是机密不能说吗
What are you working on, or is it secret?
是机密 但我还没开始写
It is secret, but I haven't written it yet.
是用来帮我查明真♥相♥的东西
It's to help me find out something,
但我不想让任何人惹上麻烦
but I don't want to get anybody into trouble.
他们不会要现在开始表演吧 确定吗
They can't hold the show now, surely?!
我的手指会冻在钢琴上 但我们会尽力的
My fingers may freeze to the piano, but we'll do our best.
我知道你们很冷
I realise how cold you all are.
暖气偏偏挑今天坏掉
Today of all days, the heating has decided to break down,
但我们会修好的 我保证
but we're going to fix it, I promise you.
我们可不会被什么倒霉锅炉给打败
We're not going to let some bloody boiler defeat us!
当然现在 我要把这个脱掉
Now, of course, I'm going to take this off.
表演结束前我都不会再穿上
I won't be putting it back on again until after the show.
不 请别这样 小姐
No, please don't, miss.
希望你别介意我这样说
I hope you don't mind me saying this,
但是让我们都能看见你很重要
but it's important that we can all see you.
能帮我们挺过去
It'll help us get through it.
你来了
There you are!
我给你带了点东西
I've brought something for you.
这是我们说过的那封信的副本
It's a version of the letter we talked about.
看看你有什么想法
See what you think.
-别寄出去 -当然不会 谢谢你
- Don't send it. - Of course not, thank you.
哈罗德 你对时装展示没什么兴趣吧
Harold, you're not so interested in fashion
我能占用你一会儿吗
I couldn't steal you for a moment could I?
我想给你介绍一位...
I just want to introduce you to someone -
做香水的夫人 一个有秘密的女人
it's the perfume lady, the one with the secret.
我们来了 巴林豪森夫人
Here we are, Frau Bellinghausen,
我给你找来了茶伴
I've a tea companion for you.
真的吗 有人不介意错过表演吗
Have you indeed? Somebody who doesn't mind missing the show?
我还是更喜欢来这儿
Oh, I'd much rather be here.
在下哈罗德·林赛-琼斯
Harold Lindsay-Jones.
你是弗格森上尉的朋友吗
You're a friend of Captain Ferguson?
是的 他们是兄弟俩
I am. There are two brothers,
某种程度上来说都是人中龙凤
both exceptional people in a way.
跟卡莱姆做生意一定非常有趣吧
Callum must be a very exciting person to do business with?
我要跟他做生意吗
Am I doing business with him?
我相信您会的 是的
I believe you are about to, yes.
我希望你不要太聪明 林赛-琼斯先生
I hope you're not too clever, Mr Lindsay-Jones,
否则做不了我的茶伴
for me to have tea with.
外面更冷 亲爱的
It's even colder out here, honey.
快进来
Go back inside.
要疯了 冻死了
This is crazy, it's freezing.
我得亲自去把暖气修好
I'm going to get the heating working myself.
楼下真的正在举办时装展示吗
So, are they really having a fashion show down there?
现在办这个太奇怪了吧
How strange that seems at the moment.
是啊
Yes!
不过多一点色彩 多一点乐趣
But a bit of colour, a bit of fun -
是大家都迫切需要的
how much people need that.
这个城市的遭遇一定让你伤透了心
It must break your heart what has happened to this city.
过了那么久 再次看到她
Seeing it after such a time?
我都不忍♥心看了
I can't bear to look at it.
满目疮痍 那些被摧毁的建筑
The devastation, the horrible wrecked buildings.
你我肯定都记得一战前她的样貌
We both, I'm sure, remember how it was before the first war.
是的 她那时是如此美丽
Oh, yes, how beautiful it was.
从来没人相信我
Nobody ever believes me
伦敦曾经美得让人窒息
when I say London was truly beautiful.
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表