剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
They needed us to say publicly
如果希♥特♥勒♥入侵捷克斯洛伐克
we would go to war with Germany
我们就对德宣战
if Hitler invaded Czechoslovakia.
只需要我们宣布出来
Just for us to say it -
他们就可以在德国公众面前以此为证
That's all they needed to justify their action to the German public,
然后发起行动
and then they would act.
所以这场战争本可避免
So the whole war could have been avoided.
-是这个意思吗 -我不知道
- Is that what you're saying? - I don't know.
我现在还不知道
I don't know, yet.
当柯特先生从走廊离开时
When Herr Kordt left the passage,
我看到了他 他去参加了一场重要的会议
which is where I saw him, he went into a very important meeting.
外♥交♥部♥有文件
There are files in the Foreign Office
详细记载了后来发生的事
that tell exactly what happened next,
记载了我们如何错过了一个绝佳的机会
how we missed an incredible opportunity.
以及应该对此负责的人
Who was responsible.
我想看到那些文件
I need to see those files,
因为我或许想把这个故事公之于众
because I feel this may be a story I want to tell the public.
你究竟为什么需要卡莱姆的帮助
Why on earth do you need Callum's help?
不管你相不相信
Because, believe it or not,
因为他这样的人
it's a lot easier for someone like him
要比其他人更容易拿到文件
to get access than anybody else.
当然了 那些文件是顶级机密
Of course, those files are top secret.
谁都不希望事实被揭露
No-one wants the facts to come out,
但T部门与军情十九处的工作具有极高优先权
but what T-Force and MI19 is doing is of such high priority,
他们想要什么都能拿到
they can ask for anything.
自然了 我总在康宁顿旅馆转悠
Of course, it's no coincidence
可不是什么巧合
that I was always hanging around the Connington.
我想认识T部门的人
I wanted to meet somebody from T-Force,
因为这样的人才能写信说
because that somebody can write a letter to say
他们正在处理这样那样的德国人
they are dealing with such-and-such a German,
必要的话这部分可以虚构
who can be fictitious if necessary,
而这位德国人声称非常了解此事
and this German claims definite inside knowledge of this story
而你想要核对事实
and you just want to check the facts,
-证实他的可信程度 -他们不会相信的
- to establish his reliability... - They won't fall for that!
不 不 可能会的
No, no, no, they might.
唯一的问题自然就是
The only real problem is, of course,
如果我真的向公众揭露了此事
if I ever did reveal it to the public,
泄露源就会追查到你头上
and the leak was traced back to you...
那我可能会入狱
Then I might go to jail.
而我肯定不会让你冒这种险
And I certainly wouldn't want you to take that risk.
你知道的 我喜欢错失良机的故事
I like stories of missed opportunities, as you know,
尤其是至关重要的良机
especially crucial ones.
哈罗德真是个可笑的老手 对吧
Funny old bird, isn't he, Harold?
我们能相信他吗 还真不确定
Do we trust him? I'm not sure, really.
我能感觉到你刚才开始担忧了
I could feel you getting worried in there,
突然想极力保护我
suddenly all protective!
别担心 我才不会因为他给了你
Don't worry, I'm not about to do something stupid,
一份几周的工作 就做出蠢事来
just because he's given you a job for a few weeks.
是啊 我还希望能多做一段时间呢
Yes, I was hoping it would be for longer, too.
你还能再找到一份工作的
We'll find you something else.
不管怎样 我觉得我现在能做更多事了
I feel like I could do something more now,
卡莱 更多
Cal, anyway. A lot more...
我向你保证会再为你找一份工作的
I promise you, I'll find you another job.
好了 总之
Right, well, anyway,
我觉得我们该...
I think this is where we...
该道别了吗 你没开玩笑吧
We say goodbye? Are you serious?
所以我不能靠近你的宝贝旅馆一步吗
So, I'm not allowed to get any closer to your precious hotel, am I?
是的 维克多 我告诉过你了
No, Victor, I told you,
现在你最好不要出现在旅馆里 好吗
it's not a good idea for you to be at the hotel at the moment, OK?
不 不好 一点都不好
No, it's not OK. It is not remotely OK.
你就是很喜欢这样 对吧 在这个地方为所欲为
You just love it, don't you? Having the run of the place?
你似乎有点喜欢过头了 卡莱
You seem to be enjoying it far too much, Cal.
这样可能不太好
That might not be good.
我可以告诉你 我没有喜欢过头
I'm not enjoying it too much, I can assure you!
我们现在需要
We're having to sort through
整理办公室里所有的文件
all the files in the office at the moment,
因为大多数都要丢掉了
because we're about to throw most of them out.
纯粹是无聊的苦差事
It's pure drudgery.
那我能帮上忙吗 我很擅长做苦差事
Oh, well, then, can I help? I'm brilliant at pure drudgery!
你知道我会很擅长的
You know I'd be good at it.
不行 维克多 那些都是机密
No, Victor, you can't. It's all classified.
当然了 国♥家♥机♥密♥
Ah, yes of course. Official Secrets.
我可以保密啊
I can keep a secret!
你确定你应该把这些都丢掉吗
Are you sure you should be throwing all this stuff away, then?
晚安 维克多
Good night, Victor.
卡莱姆 卡莱姆 卡莱姆
Callum! Callum, Callum!
-你一定猜不到发生了什么 -什么
- You'll never guess what's happened! - What?
我得到那个角色了
I've got the part!
我好长时间都没收到消息 本以为没戏了
I didn't hear for days and days. I thought it had gone,
但我得到那个角色了
but I've got the part!
干杯
Cheers!
-你不能快点吗 洛特 -我要和你比赛
- Couldn't you go faster, Lotte? - I'll race you!
进来
Enter!
你想要见我
You wanted to see me?
是的 你迟到了
I did. You're late.
-今天是周日 -但你还是迟到了
- Well, it is Sunday. - You're still late.
如果你是除了女仆之外
If you're the only one dealing with me,
唯一一个与我来往的人 那你就要准时
apart from the maids, of course, then you have to be on time.
我尽量吧 从现在起
Well, I'll do my best... from now on.
很好
Good.
毕竟 警♥察♥总是很准时的
After all, policemen are always on time.
那天我要求把音乐停下来
Now, I asked the other day for the music to be stopped,
你无视我的话 听之任之
and you ignored me, and did nothing about it.
不 不 不是这样的
No, no, no, that is not the case.
我确实让音乐停了下来 只不过用了更久...
I did have it stopped, it just took a little longer than you...
拜托 我们互相理解是很重要的
Please. It's important that we understand each other,
所以我就把话说明了
so I will say this very simply -
别对我撒谎
don't lie to me.
我没有
I wasn't.
我有你想要的东西 而我认为
I have something you want, and you are, I think,
你现在也想要查明我此刻是否真的有这东西
trying to find out if I really do have it, at this moment.
在这里 秘密配方
Here. The secret formula.
如果我们双方都想达到目的
If we're going to get anywhere together,
你必须对我完全诚实
you have to be absolutely truthful with me.
从始至终
Always.
好吧
Right.
那你也可以做到吗
And does that apply to you, too?
再看吧
That remains to be seen.
是 没有 听着很有趣
Yes. No, it sounds wonderful.
不 不 我觉得他会的
No, no, I think he would.
亲爱的 我不知道你在打电♥话♥
Ah, darling, I didn't know you were on the telephone.
如果比较私密 我先回避了
I'll leave you alone, if it's private.
不用 我就要挂电♥话♥了
No, I was just saying goodbye.
不 我会问他的 我会尽力一试的
Yes, no, I'll ask him. Well, I'll try.
没有 他现在在这儿 我会告诉他的
No, he's here now. I'll tell him.
好的 再见 再见
All right. Goodbye. Bye.
-是卡莱姆 -是吗
- That was Callum. - Oh, yes?
我答应他会问你
I promised him that I would ask you.
他想知道我们愿不愿意去参加个活动
He wants to know if we'd like to come to something.
是一个特别不寻常的邀请
It's a most unusual invitation -
一个他认识的女演员参演了电影里的一个小角色
an actress that he knows has a small part in a film,
他们要在湖边拍夜场戏
and they're filming the scene at night by a lake,
我们可以去看看
and we can go and watch.
-他还安排了一顿野餐 -夜间野餐吗
- And he's arranged a picnic. - A picnic at night?
夜间野餐 是的
A picnic at night, yes.
那肯定会特别冷吧
That will be rather cold, won't it?
我猜在场的人会特别多
And there'll be a lot of standing around, I suspect,
人声嘈杂
and people shouting.
去吧 求你了
Please come.
保证你们把每个麻袋都装满
Make sure you fill each sack to the top.
我们还有麻袋吗
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表