剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
是啊
Yes.
这里并非只有阳光
Not the only thing
会让人想起里维埃拉海滩
that reminds one of the Riviera round here, sir.
这里是个古怪的老建筑
It's a funny old mausoleum this place,
但也有它的独到好处
but it does have its compensations.
让我找找钥匙
Now, if I can find the right key,
这就是你的卧室 246号♥房♥间
this is your bedroom, 246.
你的办公室就在对面
Your office is directly across the way here, sir.
只不过这当然不是真正的办公室
Except of course it is not your office, really, sir.
你得给我解释一下 瑞伍德
You're going to have to explain that one to me, Ringwood.
禁止进入 天花板危险
瞧 这才是真正的办公室
So, you see, this is our real operation.
另一间办公室只是装装样子
The other office is just for show for anybody
糊弄那些来打扰的人
who's pestering us.
我们会给他们看那间
We let them look at that one.
打扰你们的是什么人
Who are these people that are pestering you?
战争罪调查组的人在四处打探
Somebody from the War Crimes Unit just poking around,
但希望我们已经摆脱他们了 上帝保佑
but hopefully we've got rid of them, fingers crossed.
他们还有更重要的事要去做 而非纠缠我们 先生
They've got rather different priorities to us, haven't they, sir?
这是秘密楼层
It's our secret floor.
我敢说 旅馆里没人知道这层
I think I can safely say nobody in the hotel knows about it,
除了两三个必须知道的人
except for the two or three that have to know, of course,
当然 还有清洁工们
and the cleaners too, naturally.
但他们非常可靠
But they are completely reliable.
我们有条件监听好几个房♥间
And we have the capacity to listen to several rooms
那里面住着我们感兴趣的人
we've parked people we're interested in.
我们可以监控他们跟谁交谈 谈了些什么
We can monitor who they're talking to, what they're saying,
-在想些什么 -我们在恩菲尔德的特伦特公园
- what they're thinking. - Yes, we did a lot of that at Enfield,
经常那么做 针对一个被俘的德国♥军♥官
at Trent Park. A captured German officer.
老办法总是最管用的 是吧
The old methods are usually the best, aren't they, sir?
你这儿文件堆成山了
You've got a hell of a lot of files.
他们丢给我们好多材料
They dumped a lot of stuff on us,
大量来自德国的采访
a load of interviews from Germany.
-有人读过吗 -问得好
- Well, has anybody read them? - Good question.
这就不太清楚了 长官
Not quite sure about that, sir.
这是你要对付的人 长官
Here are your people, sir,
如果你想听听的话
if you want to have a listen.
他很重要 对吗 长官
He's very important, is he, sir?
是的 他是个做喷气式飞机的
Yes. He's a jet-plane man.
谁得到了最好的喷射发动机 瑞伍德
Whoever gets the best jet engine, Ringwood,
谁就等于赢得了未来
wins whatever's going to happen next.
所以 我们必须确保他为我们设计
So, we have to make sure he designs it for us.
不是为美国人或俄♥国♥人
Not the Americans or the Russians,
而是为我们
but us.
-有什么事吗 -你好
- Yes. - Ah, hello.
我是卡莱姆·弗格森 这位是瑞伍德先生
I'm Callum Ferguson, this is Mr Ringwood.
我们可以进去坐一会儿吗
Could we come in for a moment?
你就是我们的看守人了 对吗
So, you are our jailers, are you?
出于我们双方的利益考虑 我不希望变成那种情况
Well, I hope that's not going to happen, for both of our sakes.
这里还不错吧
It's not too bad in here, is it?
至少挺干净的
Ah, well, at least it's clean.
没有潮臭味
No smell of damp.
没有戳出床垫的弹簧
No springs sticking up through the mattress.
起码第一感觉没有
Not on a first feel anyway.
我们又见面了啊
And hello again.
告诉我 你想过要吃根香肠吗
Tell me, did you manage to eat one of those sausages?
你具体有什么想和我说的吗
Was there something particular you wanted to say to me?
巧了 还真有
Yes, as it happens.
我希望今晚能与你们共进晚餐
I was hoping you both might have dinner with me tonight.
-不 我觉得不行 -不行吗
- No, I don't think so. - No?
不行 别的不说 我们没衣服穿
No. Apart from everything, we have nothing to wear.
我确定在这个老地方
I'm sure they don't all dress
他们可不会全都盛装赴宴
for dinner at this old place,
对吗 瑞伍德
do they, Ringwood?
是的 并非所有人都会
Not all of them, no.
我女儿只有一件可以换的连衣裙
My daughter has only one change of dress.
她要怎么过
How is she expected to manage?
我们不能允许这事发生 对吗
Well, we can't have that, can we?
瑞伍德先生很快就会去给你买♥♥衣服
Now, Mr Ringwood will go shopping for you very soon.
对吧
Won't he?
-长官 -她又来了
- Sir. - She's here again.
从战争罪调查组来的该死女人
Bloody woman from the War Crimes Unit.
布里加迪尔·维恩莱特
Brigadier Wainwright.
-记得我吗 -当然记得 格里菲斯小姐
- Remember me? - I certainly do, Miss Griffiths.
我给你发过相当多的电报 所以我想...
I've sent you rather a lot of messages, so I thought...
你要抓住机会和我聊几句
You would try and snatch a quick word with me.
-没错 -上车吧 格里菲斯小姐
- Exactly. - Well, jump in, Miss Griffiths.
这是进行简短谈话的绝佳时机
This is perfect timing for a very quick word.
我约了人在军营见面
I've got an appointment down at the camp
不过我已经稍微有点迟到了
which I'm a trifle late for.
我看到你们在烧文件
I see you're getting rid of some paperwork.
没什么 不过是做做家务 收拾一下
Oh, that's nothing. It's just a little housekeeping.
就烧掉几份餐厅账单而已
A few bills from the canteen.
我总是尝试自己开车 格里菲斯小姐
I always try and drive myself, Miss Griffiths,
那样就算出了什么事 我也只能怪自己了
then I've only got myself to blame for anything that happens.
我们给过你一些名字
We sent you some names.
一些名字 很多名字
Some names. A lot of names.
你们真给过吗
Did you, indeed?
我们到了
Here we are.
抱歉 但现在有个会正等着我呢
I'm sorry, but I have a meeting waiting for me now.
你务必再给我发一次名单 格里菲斯小姐
You must send me your list again, Miss Griffiths.
恐怕我不记得收到过了 很高兴跟你见面
I'm afraid I don't recall getting it. Been a pleasure.
长官
Sir.
我知道你在应对各式各样
I know you're dealing with all sorts of people
你所感兴趣的人 不只是科学家和工程师
who are of interest to you - not just scientists and engineers,
还有对俄♥国♥人了若指掌的德国间谍
but German agents who know a lot about the Russians
你需要他们的合作
and you need their co-operation.
我清楚这事的 长官
I do realise that, sir.
我很高兴听你这么说 格里菲斯小姐
I'm glad to hear that, Miss Griffiths.
战争罪调查组内没有人
Nobody in the War Crimes Unit
想妨碍你的计划 长官
wants to get in the way of that, sir,
或是有意刁难
or make things more difficult.
但你可能把
But you may be bringing people over here
战争期间犯下罪行
who did things during the war
需要受到审判的人带到了这里
that they need to answer for,
就是名单上的那些人
who are on the list.
你有你的任务 格里菲斯小姐 我理解
You have your job to do, Miss Griffiths, I understand.
很好 谢谢你 长官
Good. Thank you, sir.
但我们的工作关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥
But our job concerns matters of national security.
获取保卫这个国家所需的情报
Getting the information we need to protect this country,
是我们的首要任务
that is our number one priority.
现在 恕我失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
还有一件事
One other thing.
不好意思 长官
Excuse me, sir.
但是凭借你所掌握的所有资源
But with all the resources you've got,
所有那些你收集到的文件
all those files you've compiled,
你或许握有关于其他一些人的信息
you may have information on certain other names
那些我们感兴趣的人
who are of interest to us,
那些依旧在逃的人
who are still at large,
也许那些文件能帮我们追捕到他们
and maybe those files can help us track them down.
那是显而易见的 格里菲斯小姐
That couldn't be clearer, Miss Griffiths.
我建议你这样做...
What I suggest you do is this...
再给我发一次名单 我们会尽可能地帮忙
Send me the list again and we will do our best to be of help.
天啊 这里不够热闹啊 不是吗
Blimey. Not exactly buzzing in here, is it?
瑞伍德先生显然很享受美食
Well, Mr Ringwood is clearly enjoying his.
你确定你不想知道这些食物
Are you sure you don't want to see
是否吃起来比看起来要美味吗
if it tastes better than it looks?
你必须理解
You must understand
突然从家里被抓到这里所受的惊吓
the shock of suddenly being seized in one's home and brought here
会让人没有胃口
doesn't make one hungry.
你知道当时的情况吗
剧集 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表