剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
妈妈
Mom.
爱丽丝 不要去 爱丽丝
Alice! No, don't, Alice! Alice!
只要不发疯 什么都好
Anything is better than going insane.
-那儿 -什么
- There! - What?
佐伊 求你了 别这样
Stop, Zoe. Please, don't do that.
-求你了 -任何事都好
- Please, please, please. - Anything is better.
-你的神智很脆弱 -什么都好过发疯
- Your mind is fragile. - Anything is better than going insane.
他的力量会压垮你
His power could overwhelm you.
力量会压垮你
Power could overwhelm you.
什么都好过发疯
Anything is better than going insane.
你的神智很脆弱
Your mind is fragile.
只要不...
Anything is...
只要不发疯 什么都好
Anything is better than going insane.
你的神智...
Your mind is...
爱丽丝
Alice!
爱丽丝
Alice!
爱丽丝...
Alice...
爱丽丝 快醒醒
Alice, wake up.
快起来
Okay, come on.
爱丽丝
Come on, Alice.
你能听到我说话吗 爱丽丝
Can you hear me? Alice?
快醒醒
Come on.
爱丽丝
Alice. Alice!
爱丽丝 你能听到我吗
Alice, can you hear me?
爱丽丝
Alice.
我当时失控了
I wasn't myself.
我当时失控了
I wasn't myself.
不过现在你跟我在一起了
But now you're with me.
你跟我在一起
You're with me.
现在我们在一起了
Now we're together.
棒极了
Excellent.
你小小的指头 干这活儿正合适
You have the best little fingers for this job.
就再把它往里按
Just keep pushing it down in.
别撕坏了 别像上次那样让他咬到你
Don't tear it, and don't let him bite you like last time.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, honey.
看看
Look at this.
-这块是你的 -谢谢
- Oh, this piece for you. - Thank you.
我看着你呢
I'm watching you.
你可不许偷偷把它递给桌下的狗吃
You are not sneaking that under the table to the dog, okay?
-开饭吧 -开饭
- Let's eat. - Let's eat.
好的
All right.
-我们吃的是... -希腊菠菜派
- We're having... - Spanakopita.
对 这是希腊的 全素
Yeah. It's Greek. It's vegetarian.
是伊兹和我一起做的 你们一定会喜欢的
It was made by Izzy and I, and you are gonna love it.
好吗
All right?
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表