剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
Hello again.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你相信上帝吗
Do you believe in God?
什么
What?
上帝
God.
你相信吗
Do you believe in him?
不知道 你为什么问
I don't know. Why do you want to know that?
可能很重要
Might be important.
我相信...
I believe in a...
会有更强大的力量什么的吧
higher power of some kind, yeah.
我也是
So do I.
你相信这只蛆
Do you believe this maggot
是由更强大的力量创造的吗
was created by a higher power?
或许在他看来是的
Maybe in his own image.
你去教堂吗
Do you go to church?
不去
No.
所以说 你相信上帝
So you believe in God
但你不会供奉他
but you don't worship him?
我以自己的方式供奉
I just do it in my own way.
你努力做个好人 照顾他人
You just try to be good and take care of people?
对
Yeah.
那样够吗
Is it enough?
我...
I'm--
我得走了
I need to go.
你不用担心你姐姐 佐伊
You don't have to worry about your sister, Zoe.
她不会有事的
She'll be all right.
好吧 一个楼梯
Okay, uh, a staircase.
范兹依克
你也不相信我说的那个小女孩的事
You didn't believe me about the little girl either.
不相信我说的话
Does it make your job easier
让你的工作更轻松吗
to just not believe what I'm saying?
那到底在哪里
So where is it, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道我走了多久
I don't know how long I was out for.
这个公园很大
This is a big park, okay?
她转了很久
She got turned around.
楼梯上的那个人
Okay, uh, the guy on the stairs.
嗯
Yeah, um,
他离得很远 但他穿着
he was far away, but he was wearing
应该是五十年代的衣服
like, a-- a 1950s-style suit.
是一件蓝色的衣服
It was a blue suit.
好吧
Okay.
拜托
Oh, man, come on--
我经常说
I'm going back and forth here
我最讨厌警♥察♥什么
what I dislike most about cops.
你知道吗
You know what?
就是你的语气
It's your tone of voice.
语气 好吧
Tone of voice, wow, okay.
我知道你是谁 你知道吗
Well, you know, I know exactly who you are, and you know what?
我很高兴记者行业不行了
I am so glad journalism is dead.
我当年写你♥爸♥爸的时候
Were you even old enough to read
你认字吗
when I wrote those stories about your dad?
现在警♥察♥局长是谁来着
Uh, who's the chief of police right now?
是我爸爸 你知道吗
Oh, my dad, and you know what?
-他进行了整顿 -是吗
- He cleaned up the force. - Oh, yeah?
-那只是一面之词 -一面之词
- That is a matter of opinion. - Oh, a matter of opinion, huh?
不好意思 不好意思
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我们能不能先
But could we just please
查清楚这家伙是谁
figure out who this guy is?
嗯 这个人 他
Yeah, uh, this guy-- was this, uh,
出现在楼梯消失前还是消失后
after the staircase disappeared or before?
他早就我有个姐姐 她的名字...
He knew that I had a sister, her name--
我知道我没说...
and I know that I didn't say any--
你听
Shh, listen.
有人吗
Hello?
天啊
Oh, my God,
佐伊
Zoe.
你都去...
Where have you--
你没事吧
Are you okay?
爱丽丝
Alice.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
爱丽丝 你不用再担心了
Alice, you don't have to worry anymore.
爱丽丝
Alice.
我痊愈了
I'm cured.
没事的 伙计
It's okay, buddy.
有我呢
I gotcha.
咔嚓 咔嚓
Snip, snip.
真是个好孩子
Yeah, that's a good baby.
你真乖 没错...
You are sweet, yes, you a--
很好 因为我不想吃
Good, 'cause I didn't want one.
很好 那你可以看我吃我的
Good, so you can watch me eat mine.
-你看 -陶德 说真的
- See? - Todd, for real.
住手
Hey, hey, stop!
住手
Stop! Hey.
举起手来
Hey, hands.
把手举起来 快点
Hands in the air now. Do it.
-女士 -趴在地上
- Ma'am? - Down on the ground.
女士
Ma'am?
听到了吗 我要你趴在地上
Did you hear me? I said down on the ground.
冷静点 范兹依克警官
Whoa, easy, Officer Vanczyk.
你可不知道你对谁进行暴♥力♥执法
You never know who you might be manhandling.
你还没见识过什么叫暴♥力♥执法
Oh, you haven't seen manhandling.
我要你趴下 你就...
When I say to get down, you...
我觉得你个子这么小 嘴巴倒是很大
I would say you have a big mouth for a little man,
但是闻起来根本不像男人
but you don't smell like a man.
什么
What?
你闻起来
You smell like a--
像一只老鼠
like a mouse...
或者 什么都不像
Or like nothing at all.
行吧 去监狱再说这些话吧
Okay, yeah, say some weird shit like that up in county.
走着瞧吧
See what happens.
记得出去的时候
You're gonna be picking up your teeth
去塑料袋里拿你的牙齿
in a plastic bag on your way out.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
皮奇
Peach.
你不想说真名 没关系
Okay, you don't wanna give me your real name, that's cool.
过几个小时再看你笑不笑得出来
See how funny you think this shit is in a couple hours.
你知道吗 范兹依克警官
You know what, Officer Vanczyk?
我要为你做些特别安排
I'm gonna make a special project out of you.
你这个妓
You whore.
你这个妓
You whore.
你这个妓
You whore.
你在这里好像很受尊重
You seem to command a lot of respect here.
他们有给你起诨名吗
Do they have nicknames for you?
如果要我给你起诨名 那肯定是老鼠
If I gave you a nickname, it would be Mouse.
乖一点 杰夫
Okay, be nice, Jeff.
再见
Good-bye.
精神分♥裂♥症是不可能一夜之间痊愈的
Okay, people just don't get rid of schizophrenia overnight--
精神病史上前所未有
never in the history of psychiatry.
你这是病感失认
You're experiencing anosognosia,
-我们以前遇到过这种情况 -没有 这不一样
- and we've dealt with this before. - We haven't. Mm-mm, it's different.
不 一样
No, it's not.
这是你的病症之一
This is a symptom of your illness.
你不知道自己
You are not recognizing
患有精神病
that you have an illness.
天啊 我恨这样
Ugh, God, I hate this.
这种事我绝对习惯不了
I will never, ever get used to this.
你这件衣服到底是哪里来的
I mean, where did you even get that shirt?
你离开了房♥子
Okay, you--you left the house,
然后发生了什么
and then what happened?
我遇到了一个人
I met a man.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表